The Man with Red Eyes

A Song of Water and Fire (On-HOLD)

"Stop it" the handsome man commanded.

 

"Shut up and get---" the old slave trader didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because the handsome man twisted his arm.

 

"Argh! My arm! You broke my arm! Let's get out of here" the old slave trader said while running as fast as he could away from the young man. 

 

Meanwhile, the two friends, Jessica and Taeyeon, just stared at what's happening around them. The young man turned around and faced the two of them. 

 

"Are you all right?" He asked them. The man has beautiful red eyes. As red as fire. 

 

'What's with his eyes? Why is it color red?' Jessica asked herself

 

"Thank you so much!" This time, it was Taeyeon who spoke. The man knelt before them and said, "Skip the thanks, I'll take the money", while opening his hand towards the two of them.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"We don't have a cent. We used it all up while eating" The girl whispered to her friend. 

 

"What? You're broke?" the man exclaimed.

 

"Don't you ladies know that money makes the world go round? I won't give any free rides to you then." The young man said while moving his index finger left and right. 

 

"Nobody asked you to save us!" the young lady shouted with all her might. The young man was starting to get away. 

 

"Wait! Where are we?--" The young girl tried to run after the man. But the man was already far from them.

 

"Taengo---" When the girl turned around, she couldn't see her best friend anywhere.

 

"Taeyeon! Where are you?" She cried out. But there was no sign of her best friend. 

 

'Ughh. What should I do?' 

 

'That man! He kidnapped Taengoo! I have to run after him!' The young lady started running towards the direction where the man ran into. 


The young lady arrived at the city a few hours later. 

"Woah! I'm impressed! It looks like a movie set!" The girl exclaimed when she saw the city and the palace.She roamed her eyes around and she saw the young man with the red eyes. 'It's him!' She thought.

 

She ran after him but there was a big crowd between the two of them. "Excuse me" she tried to get through the crowd. 

 

'Wow! This looks like a carnival' the girl thought. She looked around and there she saw different kinds of attractions and different shops.

 

While the girl was looking around, the citizens of the city were throwing daggers at her. 'What's with her outfit' 'Such strange clothes!' they all thought

 

'Oh no! Where'd he go? Where'd he go' She began panicking when she noticed that the young man that she was following was nowhere to be found. 

 

All of a sudden, the young girl started feeling dizzy and her stomach started grumbling. 'Oh yeah, I forgot to take dinner.' She saw a stand where there were fresh buns for sale. 

 

"Oh, hey mister! I'm looking for a good-looking guy! He's got this pair of eyes that are as red as the fire. He looks a little older than me, I suppose." She took the bun and paid the merchant money.

 

"Well, you have a good-looking guy right in front of you." the merchant said

 

'Well, you look more like the owner of a convenience store near our house' she mumbled as she was starting to eat the buns. 

 

The merchant was checking the money that she handed him. "Hey! What the hell is this money?" He yelled at the young girl who started to run away.

 

"That's a 100-won coin from the 21st century!" The girl exclaimed and then she started running at full speed. When she got away, she started looking for the man with the red eyes again. 

 

'I can't seem to find him.' The girl was starting to feel fatigue. 'If only Taengoo was here.'

 

'Oh yeah! That boy kidnapped Taengoo! ugh! I really need to find him!'

 

Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and she saw that it was a young man too. But he's not the same as the one with the red eyes. The man grinned at her and said " I happened to notice that you're alone. Me too. Wanna go to the carnival with me?"

 

'Does this mean I'm--- being picked up?!' 

 

'Yaay! My first time! My eighteen-year boyfriendlessness existence finally comes to an end!' She smiled with triumph.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm looking for someone, that's why I can't go with you. " 

 

'I wanted to go with him, but finding Taengoo is my top priority!'

 

"Oh, the one you're looking for? He's a friend of mine. I'll take you to him. "

 


Meanwhile at a restaurant in the same city

 

"Hey pal, I just overheard something about a girl wearing some odd clothes nearby." A man said to his friend.

 

"I also heard that the girl was looking for a man with red eyes." the man added

 

"Is that true?" All of a sudden the same young man that Jessica was searching for, appeared at the table of the two men.

 

"Is she a girl in a short skirt with her hair tied high up? Or did she have short hair?" the man interrogated them

 

"How would I know? Who are you anyway?" one of the two friends asked.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just take one of these." the young man handed the two men a card.

 

"Jack-of-all trades?" one of the men asked.

 

"As long as you pay, I'll do anything for you. Call at any time! Thank you" he said and then he ran towards the exit of the restaurant. 

 


"Hey, where is this friend of yours?"  the young lady asked the man who said  that he would bring her to the man with the red eyes.

 

"Right here." The man stopped and then suddenly a bunch of men emerged. 

 

"You sure picked a strange girl this time." the oldest looking man said.

"Pretty  exotic huh? We'll get a good price for her clothes alone." the tallest man said.

"I heard  foreign women taste different." the shortest one said.

 

"So you lied to me huh?" the young girl recovered her senses.

 

"It's your fault for being so naive." The man  who had brought her said, then he lifted her skirt up.

 

"Stop it!" she slapped him very hard.

 

'This is no different from home! I thought it was gonna be different! Argh!'

 

'Oh wait.This is just a story, so that means I can do anything that I want to do!  And it won't end up on my report card!"

 

The girl started doing weird poses and then she began attacking the guys one by one. The guys fell and got defeated.

 

"You're just a bunch of losers!" the girl stuck  her tongue out. "Bleh! :P" she said.

 

Out of the blue, a hand suddenly grabbed her ankles and pulled her down to the ground.Her arm were pinned to the ground, she did not expect that the man still has enough energy to hold her down.

 

"You'll get what you deserve now!"the man said and then he started undressing her. The girl tried to get free from his clasp, but his hands were strong and she just didn't have enough strength to get away from him.

 

'No! Help me!' She pleaded. 

 

The man stopped undressing her and then she looked up at the wall, she saw the man that she was looking for. He doesn't have red eyes,  but she knows that it's the same person. He was standing at the top of the wall.  He was holding a quite a number of pebbles in one hand and  throws the pebbles in the air with the other hand. When they locked eyes, the young man smiled at her.

 

"Four men against one lady? That's a cowardly thing to do." he said then he started kicking and punching the four men until all of them dropped to the ground. As he was fighting, his eyes, suddenly became  red again. Like a fire.

 

"I knew it was you! Why are you not with your friend this time?' the young man asked the girl.

 

"What are you talking about? You kidnapped her right?"

 

"No I did not!"

 

"Hmph!  But I still didn't forget that you kidnapped my best friend!"

 

"I said I DID NOT KIDNAP YOUR BEST FRIEND! GODDAMNIT!" the man was obviously pissed at the young lady. But  when he saw her starting to tear up. He unconsciously hugged her.

 

"I was so scared,"  she  said to him.

 

"Uh,I heard that you were looking for  me."

 

"That's right! I wanted to know if you were the one who kidnapped Taengoo.But it seems that,  you don't have a single clue about her whereabouts."

 

"That's  all? Then I'm off!" the man started walking but the lady grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the ground.

 

"Wait"

 

"WHAT?"

 

"I just want to thank you."

 

"Thank me?" the guy asked. "You still don't have money right?"

 

"Yeah. But you saved me twice, so I feel like I owe you."

 

"Okay. I have work now. So, go home now!"

 

'"I can't" the girl tugged on his shirt. "I can't figure out how to go home. This place is a foreign land." she explained further

 

"Look, you can't keep on hanging all over me like this."

 

"But if I help you in your work, it's okay right?" The girl looked at him with pleading eyes.

 

The man looked around and saw a procession. He saw the carriage of the emperor and said, " You see that fancy  procession over there? That's for the emperor" and then he pointed to the beautiful carriage.

 

"The one that rides that carriage is the Emperor of Kyushu. If you can fetch a couple of gems from the emperor's crown. I'd be rolling in money." He looked at the girl with the thought that she wouldn't do it.

 

"I'll be back with the gems!" the girl started running to the carriage of the emperor. She turned around and said, " If I get them you'll take me with you right?" and then she started going full speed towards the carriage.  When the girl got close to the carriage she asked, "Hey! Are you the emperor?"

 

"Who is this?" a man with a deep voice who was inside the carriage said.

 

"Well, I need you to do me a favor."

 

"I'd really appreciate it if you could spare me two gems from your crown." she said while smiling at the emperor.

 

The man who saved Jessica, was standing still in his spot. He felt like he was rooted in his spot. A guard nearby the carriage grabbed the young lady. She resisted. 

 

"Somebody saved my life and I got to pay him back! You can spare them right? "

 

"No one is rude to the emperor!" one of the guards said.

 

"Kill her!" another guard added.

 

*POOF* 

A smoke bomb was released near the spot of the guards and Jessica.

 

"Are you trying to get killed?" the young man who was with Jessica jumped in and got her out of the smoke.

 

"You saved me again?!" 

 

"Well, thanks but that means I have to give you three gems now right?"

 

"I'm Han Jaejoong. You can call me Jaejoong." the man introduceed himself while still holding the young lady.

 

"J-Jessica Jung" she introduced

 

"All right Jessica, you've got some guts so I think I'll take you with me for a while."

 

"Really? But you've saved me three times! I gotta give you some reward!" Jessica couldn't believe it.

 

"Yeah... I'll claim my reward now." Jaejoong bent down and kissed Jessica's forehead.

 

Jessica was surprised for his actions. She blushed.

 

"There they are!" The smoke was starting to disappear.

 

"You'll pay for that!" the guard said.

 

Suddenly, a bright red light enveloped Jessica. 'Just like when I came here!' she thought

 

"Hey!" 

 

'My body's disappearing.'

 

"Your majesty! That girl is disappearing into that red light!" the chief guard reported.

 

"She's vanishing!"

 

"She's a monster!"


'I'm going back home!' that's what was going through Jessica's mind.

 

'I don't wanna go home! I just met Jaejoong! I should have at least a chance to say goodbye!'

 

"I said STOP IT!" All of a sudden, Jessica felt that her arms were encircled on a masculine chest. "Oops. I guess I'm back" she said.

 

"What.. are you?" Jaejoong asked Jessica.


"Detain the young girl and the man" the emperor commanded. 

 

"Huh? Y-Yes sire!" the chief guard hurriedly went to all the guards. 


"What am I? I am an ordinary senior high school student!"

 

She turned around only to see that there were plenty of spears pointed at them.

 


A/N: So here's an update for you guys! I made it a long one cause I know the first chap. is quite short. 

 

I hope that you're satisfied with the update! Keke~ If not, then say goodbye! haha! Just joking.

 

Anyways, here's the preview for the next chapter:

 



P.S Anyone who's interested reading my other fanfics? If you want, you can read them. Keke~ 

Here are the links:

The Golden Voice

 

Dangerous Taste of a Honey Kiss

 

IdnetIwmalajn Sehun wamlIhdomafbn Luhan


Vote, Comment and Subscribe!