Dangerous Love

A Song of Water and Fire (On-HOLD)

Character Color Coding Summary:

Jessica- Jessica's thoughts

Jaejoong- Jaejoong's thoughts

Sehun- Sehun's thoughts

Taeyeon- Taeyeon's thoughts

Yunho- Yunho's thoughts

Xiaolu- Xiaolu's thoughts


Author's POV

SEOUL

 

Something's not right! she thought.

 

"Taeyeon, that blood stain.... Is it... your time of the month?" Sunny asked.

 

 "No! And I'm not injured either! How'd it get there?"

 

"It's grossing me out! Go wash it off!" Hara complained.

 

They went to the sink. Taeyeon washed it up.

 

"It won't come off!" she complained.

 

"You're kidding! Are you using soap?" Hara asked.

 

"Let me see that!" Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's skirt. "Huh? You're right!" Sunny said

 

All of a sudden, the blood stain vanished.

 

"It... just.... vanished." Taeyeon said.


 

Jessica's Room

Jessica was in her room, washing the bloodstained skirt. She's only in her underwear.

 

I finally got it out! she thought

 

She held the skirt up. Water was dripping from it.

 

"Bloodstains are so hard to wash out! Especially without any soap!"

 

"Oww." she exclaimed when the wound from her thigh began bleeding again.

 

That girl Xiaolu. Why did she go and kiss Jaejoong? grr.

 

Calm down Jessica. The only way to get back to my own world is to summon the Phoenix. To do that, I gotta gather all the seven immortals.  So, I'm gonna make friends with all of them. 

 

"I'll start right after I finished doing laundry."

 

She took of her bra and was about to put it in the basin, when all of a sudden, Jaejoong opened the door.

 

"Jessica!"

 

"Kyaah! You planned that you ert!" she yelled while she was putting the bra back on.

 

Out of the blue, ribbons wrapped Jaejoong and Xiaolu appeared.

 

"Hohohoho. If it isn't Jessica. So sorry to intrude."

 

"Hahaha. This man is so shy. Come Jae-baby, we're leaving." She snapped her fingers and then Jaejoong suddenly stood up. He was being pulled outside the room.  Xiaolu snapped her fingers again and the door closed.

 

What is up with that woman!! Grr.


 

Xiaolu's room

"What? You want to be my servant?" she exclaimed. Xiaolu has her long hair let down. It was very pretty.

 

"Yes ma'am!"

 

Xiaolu was sitting on Jaejoong while he was still wrapped with ribbons. He was struggling.

 

"Get off of me!" he complained.

 

Xiaolu ignored Jaejoong. "You can be my servant if you want."

 

Phew. she thought

 

"But.... " Xiaolu stood up and hugged Jaejoong. "You must never interfere with our relationship."

 

"Never even entered my mind."

 

Jessica turned away from the lovey-dovey couple.

 

Oh Jaejoong, you said you would protect me. But you're putty in her hands!

 

"Oh yeah, Jessica... Come help me with my hair." Xiaolu was combing her hair.

 

Jessica combed her hair.

 

"You're hurting me! Don't pull my hair!" Water flew to Jessica's face.


 

Palace corridor

 

"It's dusty out here. Clean it up. If you miss any spot, you won't get any dinner, sleep too."

 

Jessica started cleaning the floor. While Jessica was not looking at Xiaolu, she snapped her finger, and all of a sudden, dust was all over the floor.

 

Jessica looked around and she saw the dusty floor.

 

"That's the dirtiest floor I've ever seen.  No sleep for you!"

 

"WHAT?!?"

 

"That's not fai---!"

 

Xiaolu snapped her finger and a table flew to Jessica's face.

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to snap my finger."

 

Xiaolu turned away from Jessica.

 

"Jae-baby! Forget that useless wench! Let's go have dinner!"

 

'V-Very disturbing behavior!'

 

Jessica removed the table. 

 

'Grr.'

 

"Hey quit picking on Jessica! You know, I just don't like---"

 

"Me?"

 

Xiaolu was tearing up.

 

"You don't like me! I'm not good enough! You want the little flake! You want the little twit!"

 

"Now, wait! I never said I didn't like you!" Jaejoong was starting to panic.

 

"Then... you like me? "

 

"I'm so happy! "

 

Xiaolu hugged Jaejoong.

 

"X-Xiaolu. Please don't forget about your monstrous strength too."

 

"Oh..  Are you scared of me now Jae-baby?"

 

"N-No!"

 

"I'm so happy! " Xiaolu hugged Jaejoong again with her monstrous strength.

 

"Ack!"

 

Grr....

 

Jessica threw the table towards the direction of Jaejoong and Xiaolu.

 

"Jaejoong you jerk!"


 

Pavilion near the pond.

 

'That Xiaolu is such a pain in the . She must really like Jaejoong though.''

 

"I'm so hungry."

 

Jessica crouched, holding her stomach.

 

Jaejoong suddenly appeared. He was still wrapped up in ribbons. He was crawling towards Jessica.

 

"Jae--"

 

"Hey. I thought you fainted!"

 

"I laid low until she left the room. Then I crawled out." he explained.

 

"You must be psyched with a babe like that drooling after you." she said giving him a glare.

 

"Don't be a moron! You think I'm happy about this? I'm just being nice cause she's a woman and one of the immortals!"

 

Jessica covered her ears. "I'm not listening!"

 

Jaejoong went to Jessica.

 

"Oh stop that! Now, the cute Jessica would say,' Oh Jaejoong! I'm so lost without you!' " he imitated Jessica's face.

 

"Let's see a little more of that." 

 

Jaejoong played with Jessica's hair.

 

"Oww!" she complained.

 

Out of the blue, Jessica fell down.

 

"Huh? Why’d you fall down!?!” Jaejoong asked Jessica as she slumped down on the floor.

 

‘The wound on my leg!’ she thought.

 

“I-It’s nothing!” she exclaimed.

 

Jaejoong unexpectedly raised her leg and he saw that her wound was still bleeding.

 

“You’re bleeding again.” he sighed, “I brought some ointment and bandages just in case. I always come prepared.” Jaejoong said as he showed her the bandages and ointment.

 

“Don’t move.” he instructed to Jessica. He began treating her wound.

 

“O-Okay.” she stuttered. Her heart began to beat very fast.

 

‘Xiaolu would be so furious if she saw us like this. I feel kinda guilty.’ Jessica thought as Jaejoong was treating her wound.

 

“So, do you like Xiaolu?” she asked as soon as Jaejoong was done with her wound.

 

“No way! I only met her yesterday....” he trailed off. “Besides, she’s not my type.” he added.

 

“Really?” Jessica went closer to Jaejoong. “You have no feelings whatsoever?” she asked as she drew her face close to Jaejoong’s face.

 

Jaejoong just stared at her face.

 

“I see!” and then he chuckled. “I get it.” Jaejoong held his chin and then he stepped on the balcony of the pavilion.

 

“You’re jealous! I realize that I’m a kind, macho, beefcake of a martial artist...” and then he laughed.

 

“Careful girl, I’m a heartbreaker!” and then he looked at the sky. “... But money is my first love.” Jaejoong explained.

 

“I--- I’m not jealous!” she yelled at him and then she ran back to the palace hallways.

 

‘I was just feeling sorry for Xiaolu. Nothing more than that.  I wasn’t jealous... Over you.'


“Jessica, could you come over here?” Xiaolu yelled from inside her room.

 

“What is it? All of a sudden.” Jessica asked as she was tidying the room of Xiaolu.

 

“Some time ago, I lost a very precious earring while I was taking a walk near a pond. It’s made out of clear crystal... So it’s hard to find.” Xiaolu trailed off...

 

“The jewel is called ‘glow stone’ and it shines in the dark, but the pond is so deep and my attendants are too scared to find it at night...” she explained further.

 

“And as you know, I am not allowed to leave the inner buildings. I so miss that earring.” Xiaolu sighed.

 

“Oh! You want me to go get it?” Jessica asked as she pointed at herself.

 

“Oh! Would you? In return, I promise to serve as one of the seven immortals of Kyushu.”

 

“Sure! I’ll be back!” Jessica shouted as she exited the room.

 

“Hmf. Fool.” Xiaolu mumbled as she stuck out her tongue.


At the pavilion

“What was that? I wasn’t listening.” Sehun asked at his court officials.

 

“As I was saying... Your majesty is eighteen. It is time to consider marriage.” an official said.

 

“Our public officials have gone to great trouble to gather beautiful women from all over the empire. Why do you ignore the women of the inner seraglio?” another one asked.

 

“Hmph. We are far more beautiful than they.” Sehun turned his back from the officials; afterwards, the officials all slumped on the floor.

 

“That was a joke.” Sehun said.

 

“Even though it’s true... Should we not be concentrating on the state of the empire?” an official asked.

 

“But...” an official trailed off. “That’s right! How about that girl, Xiaolu?” he added.

 

“Nonsense! She is one of the seven celestial warriors, and as such has been released from the seraglio to serve Jessica.” he explained.

 

“Since childhood, we’ve had an image...” he trailed off and looked at the sky.  “We know the ideal face of our ideal woman and she is...”

 

“BOO!” he was cut off by a girl who suddenly showed up; all the officials fell on the floor.

 

“Jessica! What are you doing here?” Sehun asked.

 

“I knew I couldn’t scare you!” Jessica laughed. “I was on my way to do a favor for Xiaolu. Just passing thru.” she explained.

 

“Aren’t you two getting along? I can order her to---“and again he was cut off by her.

 

“No, we’re fine. Besides... You can’t order someone’s feelings to change!” she smiled and then she walked away from the pavilion.

 

She turned back and said, “I want to make friends with her on my own. I’m on my way.” and then she ran to the pond.

 

“Jessica.” Sehun looked at her while she was running.


At the pond

Jessica held her arms, she was feeling cold. “I can’t see a thing here.” she mumbled.

 

She walked around and then she lost her balance and fell in the pond.


At Seoul

Taeyeon opened the door. “I’m home!” she shouted.

 

She closed the door and sighed. “Of course, I’m the only one home. Comes with the turf with a latch-key kid. What a weird day though---“she trailed off.

 

“What was that blood?” she asked herself. All of a sudden she suddenly felt cold. She looked at herself and she noticed that she was wet.

 

“This time it’s water?!” she shouted at herself.

 

“Blech! Is this seaweed on my uniform?” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“I can’t breathe.” Taeyeon said as she was holding her neck.

 

Kring Kring

 

“Hello? Kim residence.” Taeyeon greeted as she picked up the phone.

 

“Taeyeon? This is Jessica’s mother. Did Jessica wind up there? She went outside and hasn’t been home since!”

 

Taeyeon got shocked. She couldn’t move.


At the pond

Jessica tried to struggle and get free from the seaweed that trapped her underneath the pond.

 

‘The seaweed’s got me.’ She struggled for air and her bandage on her leg got loose.

 

‘I can’t breathe! Jaejoong!’


At Jaejoong’s room

Jaejoong was sleeping on his bed but he suddenly woke up.

 

“Jessica.” he muttered.

 

He stood up and exited the room. He ran to the palace hallways.

 

“Damn! When did I drift off? It’s cold tonight! What happened to Jessica?” he mumbled as he continued running.

 

‘I could’ve sworn I heard her calling my name!’ he thought.

 

Jaejoong turned around when he heard Xiaolu’s laugh when he was passing thru her room.

 

“What a fool that girl is! She went to go search for a non-existent earring in that cold, cold pond. I was restricted to the inner buildings. How could I have ever gone near the pond in the first place?” Xiaolu and her servants laughed.

 

“She’s probably freezing in the cold water right now!” Xiaolu added.

 

Jaejoong stopped running for a moment as he heard Xiaolu’s remark.

 

Jaejoong entered Xiaolu’s room.

 

“That’ll teach her—“Xiaolu’s arm was grabbed by Jaejoong.

 

“Did you say what I thought you said?” Jaejoong angrily asked Xiaolu.


At the pond.

‘Dammit! I am not... gonna drown!’ Jessica struggled until the seaweed broke.


At Xiaolu’s room

“Jessica!” he shouted as he began walking away from Xiaolu.

 

Unexpectedly, Xiaolu snapped her fingers and Jaejoong was frozen.

 

“Let me go! You telekinetic bastard!” Jaejoong said as he struggled to move from Xiaolu’s power.

 

“I’ll never let you go! Not so you can run to her!” Xiaolu yelled.

 

“Jessica’s trying her hardest just to be friends with you! Don’t you see that?” Jaejoong shouted at Xiaolu.

 

“I don’t like her. She’s got you and the emperor wrapped around her little finger. I’ve been in the inner seraglio for a year, and he’s never cast a glance in my direction!” Xiaolu yelled back at him.

 

“The she comes out of nowhere and gets the royal treatment! And his majesty just dotes on her!? What's so good about a little twerp from another world?! So I decided to get my revenge by stealing you!" she added as she continued yelling at Jaejoong.

 

"That explains it..." a girl suddenly entered the room.

 

"You're in love with Sehun... with his majesty?" Jessica added. She was wet from head to toe. Water drips down on the floor as she walked towards Xiaolu. 

 

"Jessica! You're all right!?" Jaejoong asked as he saw her walking towards Xiaolu.

 

"It can't be..." Xiaolu said as she shuffled backwards.

 

"Here." Jessica opened her palms. It contained a beautiful stone. "There was no earring there, so instead I found this stone. Isn't it pretty?" she added.

 

"You little fool! You went into the pond?!? I was lying." Xiaolu stated.

 

"I knew that..." Jessica trailed off. "Your story didn't add up. You said yourself that you weren't allowed outside the building." she added.

 

Xiaolu turned red. She went to Jessica and she slapped her. "I won't be mocked!" Xiaolu yelled.

 

Jessica slapped Xiaolu back. "Tag. You're it." Jessica said.

 

Xiaolu slumped on the floor. Tears were starting to dwell in her eyes.

 

"So, you were jealous of me!" Jessica said.

 

Xiaolu turned her back from Jessica. "Don't worry, there's nothing going on between Sehun and me!" Jessica moved to the front of Xiaolu.

 

"So what am I? Chopped liver?" Jaejoong mumbled.

 

'She doesn't have a crush on Jaejoong!' Jessica smiled at her thoughts.

 

"You want me to help out? I can talk to Sehun for you." Jessica smiled at Xiaolu.


Sehun's room

"And?" Sehun asked Jessica as she was talking to him. She was wearing only a bath robe since her clothes are wet.

 

"And... It'd be nice if you were more considerate towards them." Jessica sat on Sehun's bed where he was sitting too.

 

"You're probably surrounded by women in love with you." she added as she looked at him.

 

"And what about you? Is there a man you're in love with?" Sehun asked as he looked at Jessica.

 

Jessica's heart beat faster.

 

"M-Me?" she stuttered. "Don't worry about me. I just wanted to recommend someone in particular for you." Jessica smiled at him.

 

"I already have someone." Sehun went nearer to Jessica.

 

"Since before I can remember." Sehun grabbed Jessica's arms.

 

'Huh?'

 

"Someone I've cherished since time began." Sehun pinned Jessica on the bed.



A/N: Hello guys! I'm back. Did you miss me?

 

Well, I missed you guys! Sorry because it took me so long just to update this. Well, is the update good?

 

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe.

 

I love you guys!