Chapter 1: A Visit From Stormia

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Finally, the story will start! Actually, I typed this chapter already just a couple minutes ago, but I pressed the backspace button when I thought it would backspace, and it took me back.... T_T GRRRRRRRR. So, this probably isn't exactly what I wanted as my first chapter. I think I did pretty well in remembering what I had wrote originally, though. ^_^ Also, some words are capitalized because they aren't the normal version of what they are. xP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, more missions. I wonder if they can handle this, they're new ones after all...but then again, I'm technically a new one, too." Stormia, the Leader Love Angel, said to herself as she stepped into the Cloud Elevator with seven envelopes tucked under her arm and a bag slung over her shoulder.

She gently pressed the '50' button.

As the Elevator went up, Stormia looked out the window in the back of the elevator. The sky was a dark black, with several sparkling stars.

Ding!

Stormia walked out of the elevator, her Converse making quiet squeaking sounds as she walked on the very, very, very clean tiled floor.

As she passed room 480, 481, 482, 483...she heard laughing, talking, the shuffling of cards, and crinkling sounds of bags of chips being crumpled up and thrown into the trash can.

The hallway seems endless....

"Ah!" Stormia exclaimed as she finally reached her destination.

It was Room 501, the newest installed room for the eight new Angels who had just arrived the day before.

"Okay Stormia. No need for you to be nervous. You're of more authority to them anyways, being nervous would just make you look like a chicken. Come on, Stormia. Breathe in...breathe out. Breathe in...breathe out. Okay, you can do this." Stormia whispered to herself.

Knock knock knock.

Stormia patiently waited for a response.

Knock knock knock.

Stormia sighed as she waited, again, for a response.

Knock knock-

The door burst open.

"You don't have to keep knocking for a response, you know." a beautiful girl who seemed a bit irritated said loudly to Stormia with a toothbrush in .

"Ah...right. Sorry. I almost thought that nobody was in there for a second. May I come in?" Stormia asked.

"Uh...sure, I guess." the girl said unsurely as she opened the door wider for Stormia.

Stormia looked around the room.

Two girls were sitting on one of the beds, playing with some cards. Three girls were sitting in a circle on the floor, playing a boardgame, and another was sitting on a bed, reading a book quietly.

The girl reading the book looked up and gasped, immediately putting her book down and bowing to Stormia.

"Hello, Leader." she said politely.

The other girls stopped what they were doing once they heard that one phrase and started bowing as well.

"Hello, Leader." they all said simultaneously.

Stormia smiled and bowed back.

"Hi, guys! So, how do you think of the room?" she asked happily.

The girl who had opened the door earlier closed it.

"We like it, it's very nice." she said quietly, seeming to regret how she talked to Stormia before.

Stormia smiled happily in response.

"Great! If you need anything else, please tell me! Well, I have something for you!" Stormia exclaimed, reaching into the bag that was on her shoulder.

She pulled out seven phones that had names printed on each of them.

"These are your phones. I put in the numbers of your roommates, the font desk, and mine as well, in case you need me! When you become friends with the Angels from other rooms, you can add their numbers in as well. These phones are like normal ones, except they're of more importance. These phones, or ACDs, Angel Communication Devices, can do much more than the average phone. You'll find out exactly what your ACDs can do later on in your life as a Love Angel. You had an examination when you first came, right? Each of your phones has different functions, depending on your level of ability and your specialties." Stormia explained.

"Now, when I call your name, please come and get your phone! This is so that you can you get your phone. I mean, you don't want a phone that has someone else's name on it, right? Also, I'll be able to know your names! You can personalize your phone however you want to later...." Stormia said.

The girls waited excitedly.

"First up! Tokuchi Kira!" Stormia exclaimed.

The girl who had been reading the book, and also the first to greet Stormia as the Leader, walked up and got her phone.

"Thank you, Leader. You can call me Shinigami, if you want to." she said politely again.

"Okee doke! And just call me Stormia, we're the same age anyways!" Stormia exclaimed happily.

"Eh?!" the girl who had opened the door earlier exclaimed. "You're the same age as us? Or maybe even younger?"

Stormia laughed, nodding her head at the same time.

"Yup! Anyways, the second one is...Clé!"

One of the girls who had been playing the boardgame came up to get her phone.

"Thank you," Clé said, "and you can call me Iseul, Onigiri-chan, or Mini-me if you want!"

"Okay! Third...Kim Hani!" Stormia exclaimed.

The door-opener girl stepped forward to get her phone.

"Thanks. And, uh, you can call me HanHan if you want." Hani said, obviously still feeling awkward after realizing that she acted horribly to the Leader Angel.

Then, Hani went into the bathroom to rinse and, finally, get that dang toothbrush out of . How long has it been in already? 15 minutes? o_o (A/N: This part was written in my point of view as the author. xD I just added this part in. About 10 minutes after making this chapter. xD If I didn't get that toothbrush out of already, wouldn't it be a bit weird? xD)

"Next, Hann!" Stormia called.

Another one of the girls who had been playing the boardgame came up to get her phone.

"Thanks, and you can call me Hannie if you want!" Hann said.

"Now, Grace Hollow!"

One of the girls who had been playing cards stepped forward.

"Thanks! And you can call me Gracie!" she exclaimed happily.

Stormia nodded and smiled.

"Okay, now let's have Miki Kimura come up!"

The second girl who had been playing cards went up to Stormia to get her phone.

"Thanks! And I go by Mikitty~!" she said after receiving her phone.

"Okay, I'll remember that! And lastly, Park JiHae!" Stormia finished off.

The third girl who had been playing the boardgame came up.

"Thanks, Stormia!" she said happily.

The girls were talking to each other about the phones happily and Stormia sighed in relief.

"Well, I got that done." she said to herself.

Then she remembered the envelopes she had under her arm.

"Ah, guys! I almost forgot...." Stormia exclaimed.

The girls turned to Stormia expectantly.

Stormia grabbed the seven envelopes and handed each envelope to the matching girl whose name was on the envelope.

"What are these?" Mikitty asked curiously.

"Well, those are your missions!" Stormia exclaimed.

"Missions?" the rest of the girls asked, looking at one another.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'm finally done with the first chapter. xD Sorry, it was sooooooo long! The phone-giving-out part took up a lot. xD Well, I hope this chapter was okay! I worked very hard on it.... ^_^ Also, I just realized...you know the characters "Hani" and "Hann," right? Well, take a look at this:

Hani | Nickname: HanHan

Hann | Nickname: Hannie

Wouldn't Hani's nickname sound like Hann's name said twice in a row, and wouldn't Hann's nickname sound like "Hani"? o_o LOL.

Also, Room 501 is a reference to SS501. xD I couldn't think of a good number, so yeah. Also, I couldn't help but find different kpop references in this chapter. For example:

Breathe in breathe out - Said by Stormia - reference to B2ST's Soom

Knock knock knock - Stormia knocking on the door - reference to T-ARA's Why Are You Being Like This

LOL how did this happen? It wasn't intentional! xD Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and tell me what you think! <3