Chapter 6: Discovering our location + Catching Stormia in the act.

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Sorry, this will be yet another boring chapter. -__- Featured character: Grace! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me...." a gentle voice said as the person gently shook Grace.

Grace's eyes slowly opened.

"Huh...?" she mumbled as she looked around, her vision still blurry.

Then, her vision became more clear. There was no one else on the Cloud.

"HUH?!" Grace exclaimed, louder, sitting straight up, knocking down the orange juice that was on the mini-table in front of her.

"It's okay, we just landed about 7 minutes ago. If you go straight from your seat, then turn right, the exit will be there." the Cloud attendant Angel said, smiling.

Grace scratched her head.

The Cloud attendant strangely reminded her about Stormia, except for the fact that her eyes were blue, not brown, and she was taller than Stormia.

"Okay...." Grace said awkwardly, taking the path that the Cloud attendant told her.

The attendant smiled as Grace left, then sighed in relief.

"I think she noticed." the attendant muttered, taking out her colored contacts.

She proceeded to take off her wig and take out her insoles.

"I just had to follow them...." Stormia whispered to herself.

She quickly went to get the suitcase she had packed, and secretly followed Grace.

While following Grace, Stormia hit her elbow on the wall.

"OWWWW!! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!" Stormia exclaimed in a quiet manner, making sure that Grace didn't hear her.

"I guess I should've stayed in that cast after all." she muttered, regaining her composure.

~Meanwhile....

Grace didn't even notice that Stormia had been following her. Quietly humming a tune to herself, she searched around the airport for the six other Angels.

Then, she realized something.

Everything was in...English. Was there ever an American airport in Korea?

Grace shrugged and kept walking.

She finally found the rest of the group, standing together in a small circle, looking as if they were very worried.

"Guys!" Grace exclaimed, waving at the Angels, about to trip as she ran.

She slowly glanced at each of their faces.

Panic, worry, frustration.

"What's...wrong?" Grace asked, tilting her head.

Hani grabbed her shoulders.

"Everything is wrong, Grace!" Hani said, groaning in frustration.

"What do you mean, Hani? Did something happen? Did you forget to grab your suitcase?" Grace asked.

"No, Grace," Mikitty said, "what's wrong is that...we're not in Korea."

Grace blinked, confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked.

Mikitty sighed.

"We went on the wrong Cloud, because we were in a hurry. We went on a Cloud that was heading for America. This is LAX, the Los Angeles International Airport" Mikitty said, looking down.

Grace gasped, forming an 'o' shape.

"Seriously?!" she exclaimed.

"Yup, but it's good that most of us know how to speak English, or else we'd never make it here." Hann said, shaking her head.

"Most?" Grace asked, confused.

"Yeah. I don't know how to speak English. Maybe the basics, but I can't hold a full conversation." Mikitty said sadly.

"Oh...well, we'll all be in one group, right?" Grace said, trying to lift everyone's spirits.

"I suppose, but don't blame me if anyone wanders off!" Hani exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Hey, there's a girl who looks about our age over there! She seems like she's in pain!" Kira exclaimed, running over to the girl.

~With the pain-filled Stormia....

"Not again!! Why'd I have to bump into another wall!" Stormia muttered, clutching her left arm and quietly screaming in pain.

Then, she heard fast footsteps coming her way.

"Excuse me, are you okay?!" a familiar voice asked worriedly.

Stormia looked up.

"...Kira?!" Stormia exclaimed, obviously becoming a bit nervous.

"Stormia! Why are you here?" Kira asked happily, acting the opposite from Stormia.

"Ah...I...um...was worried about you guys. When you were running out the door, I was going to tell you guys that your flight had been cancelled, but you ran over me. So...I didn't get to tell you. I sneaked out of the Angel Hospital." Stormia explained with a weak smile.

Kira helped Stormia up, leading her towards the other Angels.

"Stormia!" they all exclaimed.

"Stormia, how do we get back to the Angel Castle to go to our correct flight?" Grace asked desperately.

"Well, there's only one way. We have to stay here until we can go back." Stormia said.

The Angels groaned.

"But for the time being, we can all tour the US! We'll split up. You guys have your ACDs, right? We'll be able to communicate anyways, since ACDs don't run on battery." Stormia suggested.

The other Angels agreed.

~After they arrived at the exit of the airport....

"Okay, we'll split up here, guys!" Stormia exclaimed.

"Wai-" Mikitty was in the middle of saying before the Angels each went their own ways.

"I...don't know how to speak English...." Mikitty finished, sighing.

"What do I do now?" Mikitty asked herself in frustration.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was boring right? xP Well, at least it was long! I hope this was okay! And also, please vote in the tiebreaker poll on Chapter 20 for Part 3 of the poll for my new story so that I can post the semi-final polls. ^_^