Chapter 9: Coffee Date

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

~Continuing with Mikitty....

Mikitty stared at the boy.

"U-Um...what the heck are you talking about?" she finally replied, looking away from the boy.

The boy smirked and walked towards Mikitty, stopping in front of her. He flipped his hair, then leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry, I'm an Angel too." the boy said, flashing another one of his gorgeous smirks.

Mikitty's cheeks turned light pink and she looked down at her shoes.

"A-Ah. I-I-I s-see." she stuttered.

The boy laughed, and it sounded beautiful to her.

"Wanna go drink a cup of coffee or something?" he asked, pointing at a nearby cafe.

But I just drank coffee with Stormia a while ago...oh well. It's not always that I get to drink coffee with a hot boy.

Mikitty nodded. "O-Okay."

~At Disneyland....

"WOOHOOOOOO!!" Stormia exclaimed happily as she twirled the wheel of the Mad Hatter teacup. Clé and Hann, exhausted, just sat in the cup lazily, with their heads back.

"Oh come on, guys! You're at DISNEYLAND! BE HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!" Stormia exclaimed hyperly, giggling crazily.

Clé and Hann groaned as Stormia made the teacup go faster and faster.

~With Mikitty and the mysterious hottie....

Mikitty sipped a bit of her coffee and looked down.

The boy was just sitting, resting his chin on his hand, and watching Mikitty's every moment. What was even more uncomfortable was that occasionally, the boy smiled as he looked at her.

"U-Um...what do you want?" Mikitty finally asked after 10 minutes of feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh, was I caught?" the boy asked, laughing. "I just think you're cute."

Mikitty blushed, then looked down again.

He laughed, again. It was like music to Mikitty's ears.

"U-Um...thanks." she said quietly.

Does he like me? Wait...do I like him? Mikitty thought.

"Is this uncomfortable for you?" the boy asked softly, smiling in a teasing way.

Mikitty put her now-empty cup down.

"N-No! I'm f-fine!!" she exclaimed.

The boy laughed softly, staring at her again.

"You really are cute." he said, smiling one of his dazzling smiles.

"I-I-I...uh...mm...." Mikitty mumbled.

"Should we go now?" he asked.

Mikitty nodded. "I-I guess so."

He smiled. "Okay, wait for me here while I go pay."

Mikitty nodded, and watched him walk away.

Aish...why have I been acting like this? Ugh.... she thought, scratching her head.

She looked up.

The boy was walking back to the table. He smiled, grabbing Mikitty's hand.

"Okay, let's go."

Mikitty turned even more red and just looked down as he walked out of the shop with her.

"I guess I should let you go now. I must've taken some of your time. You're a Love Angel, right?" he asked Mikitty.

She nodded, still looking down.

The boy laughed, cupping Mikitty's chin with his hand, making her look at him.

"Well, then I guess I'll see you soon. I have to go work on my own mission too. Give me your ACD." he said, holding his hand out.

Mikitty, confused, pulled her ACD out, giving it to the boy.

He pressed a couple of buttons, then gave it back to her.

Mikitty looked at the phone's screen. It was an ACD phone number.

She looked up at him.

Is he...giving me his number? she thought, blushing.

The boy held his ACD out.

"Put yours in now."

Mikitty nodded, snapping out of her trance, and put her number in. She finished it off by typing "Mikitty" into the Contact Name space.

She handed the ACD back to the boy, looking down again.

The boy smiled.

"So your name's Mikitty?" he asked, smiling at her.

Mikitty nodded. "Well, it's my nickname. I prefer to be called by it."

He nodded. "Ah, okay. Well, I'll call you later."

The boy waved, then walked away after smiling again.

Mikitty stared at the number on her ACD screen, then at the Contact Name.

"Kim Jonghyun...." she said quietly to herself, staring at his disappearing back.

----------------------------------------

This update is much longer, right? ^_^ So, Mikitty is the first girl to meet her love interest! ^_^ I was giggling the whole time I was writing the MikittyxJonghyun parts. x] I guess I ship MikittyxJonghyun now? And I will start writing about what the other girls are doing in California too, I won't neglect you guys! @hopleslyconfused, I hope you liked this! <3 I will update again tomorrow!! Please read my new story, too!!