Chapter 10: Meeting Up with Grace

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Sorry, I didn't update yesterday!! >.< Well, here's Chapter 10!! Please read my new fanfic too, although there are only teasers up for now. xP

--------------------------------------

~With Mikitty....

Mikitty could feel her cheeks getting hot and she cupped her cheeks with her hands.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Mikitty said to herself before giggling like a fangirl.

Then, her ACD started vibrating.

Mikitty jumped at the sudden vibrating, then answered it.

"Ah - ahem - hello, who is it?" she asked, regaining her composure.

"Mikitty? It's me, Grace."

Mikitty was a bit disappointed because it wasn't Jonghyun, but tried to sound happy.

"Oh, Grace! Thank goodness it's you! I'm a bit lost...wanna meet up?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure! That's exactly what I was about to say! Don't move, I'll search you up on GPS." Grace said before hanging up.

Mikitty blinked.

"There was GPS?!" she exclaimed.

Mikitty searched through her phone and, to her dismay, there was GPS. She opened the application and chose Grace's contact number. Sure enough, there was a purple flashing dot representing Grace, and it was moving towards her.

Mikitty facepalmed herself.

"UGH!! Why didn't I know that there was stuff like this on the ACD?" she exclaimed.

"Mikitty! Yoohoo~!!" a voice exclaimed.

Mikitty looked up.

It was Grace, waving.

Mikitty suddenly remembered the situation with Jonghyun and went to fangirl mode.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH GRACE!! So, when I was alone, I was lost, right? So, this guy came up and asked me if I was a Love Angel! I said yes, and it turns out that he's a Love Angel too! So, he was totally hot and acting hot and he was just HOT and he invited me to drink coffee and he kept looking at me - MEEE!! - and even held my hand as we went out! Then we exchanged numbers!! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!" she exclaimed, squealing when she was done explaining what had happened.

Grace just stood there, staring at Mikitty with a "O_O" face.

"Eh...okay...." she said, with a ">.>" face.

Suddenly, Mikitty's ACD vibrated again.

Mikitty checked what it was.

It was a message from Jonghyun.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! OH MY GOSH GRACE IT'S HIM!! WHAT DO I DO!!! SAKFHADSJHKDHSFHAD!!!" she yelled.

Grace took the ACD away from Mikitty and opened the message.

"It says...'I was just looking at my GPS application and saw that you were still at the same place where we parted ways...are you okay? Are you lost or something? If you are, just tell me.'" Grace read aloud.

Mikitty started fangirling again.

Grace rolled her eyes and started typing in a reply.

"Hi, I'm Grace, Mikitty's friend. I'm with her right now so there's nothing to worry about." she said as she typed along.

Mikitty crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks out.

"Heeeeeeyyy!! That message was for ME!!" she exclaimed.

"Well too bad." Grace said as the ACD vibrated again.

"Okay, gimme it!" Mikitty yelled, reaching out towards the phone.

Grace put Mikitty's ACD in her purse and started running.

"HEY!! AFHJDKFADFK!!" Mikitty yelled as she chased Grace.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, this was a chapter full of nonsense. xD Well, Mikitty met up with Grace. Phew. xD