Chapter 3: Introducing Some of Stormia's Friends

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

I'm back, again! ^_^ I'm planning on writing this story a certain way, so I won't be revealing the missions just yet! ^_^ Well, please enjoy this story! And also, for each chapter, I'm going to be putting a picture of a certain character. This chapter's featured character picture is...Stormia! <3 (As seen in the picture above xP) Also, whoever is the chapter's featured character picture will also have the chapter focused mainly on them. ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormia quietly shut the door behind her and started walking back to the Elevator, smiling happily.

"Well, Stormia. That wasn't so bad after all, right?" she mumbled to herself.

Stormia pressed the 'up' button and waited.

The doors finally opened, and eight girls were inside it.

"Ah! Hey, Stormia!" one girl exclaimed.

"Hey, Tiffany! Oh, and hi to you guys too, Victoria, Hyoyeon, Luna, Seohyun, IU, Sunny, and Taeyeon! Phew, I finally memorized your names!" Stormia said happily as she stepped into the Elevator, pressing the '1' button.

"Did you go to greet new Angels?" Victoria asked.

Stormia nodded.

"Yup! They're a nice bunch. Ah, I'm talking like I'm old, when I've only been here for two months. Did you guys just finish your missions?" Stormia asked.

Tiffany nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, the missions were actually pretty easy, but I had to pair up two dogs. Just my luck.... Luckily, Seohyun helped me talk to them. The female was very reluctant at first, but they fell in love after a while." Tiffany explained.

"Ah, the same thing happened to me! I had to pair up two birds! Luckily, Sooyoung helped me...." Stormia trailed off.

"Well, at least you didn't have to pair up cockroaches!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Well, I paired up ants!" Stormia replied, sticking her tongue out.

"I paired up a boy and a girl. Ah, it was hard. At least I made a new friend while I was at it! Hey, did you tell the new Angels that they have to attend school while they're doing the mission?" Luna asked.

Stormia blinked.

"Uh...ehehehe...." Stormia said, nervously laughing.

"Aish...you always forget everything!" Taeyeon exclaimed, face-palming herself.

"Well...I have bad memory and hearing! I also tend to go off-topic.... Like for example, I always go off about my past missions. Speaking of my past missions, my fourth mission was so long that I even got to attend the school dance. Usually the missions are shorter. Well, at least many guys asked me to go with them! It's good that we don't go back to the same school for each mission, or else I would have to go back to those dumb, no-common-sense boys." Stormia ranted.

"You went off-topic again." Taeyeon said, shaking her head.

"Ah, whoops! Heehee." Stormia said quietly.

Ding!

"Well, that's our floor!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Luna, Victoria, Seohyun, IU, Sunny, and Hyoyeon said their farewells to Stormia and the eight girls walked off to their room.

After a while, Stormia reached her floor and stepped out.

It's pretty amazing how the Angel Castle is almost like a hotel. Especially how Floor 1 is almost exactly like a lobby. There were Angels walking and talking with their friends, Angel couples, Angels at the mall, and more!

"Ah!" Stormia exclaimed as she bumped into a figure.

She looked up, then smiled after seeing who it was.

"Khunnie!!" she squealed, hugging him tight. "I haven't seen you since when we were classmates in the human world!"

"Yup!" he exclaimed, smiling. But, he seemed to be looking for someone.

"Who're you lookin' for?" Stormia asked curiously. "Victoria?"

A faint shade of pink spread to Nickhun's cheeks.

"N-No." he stuttered.

"Kekeke...she just went back to her room. It's floor 14, Room 12!" Stormia whispered.

"Thanks!" he said before running off to one of the many Cloud Elevators.

"Tch. I knew it. He was totally looking for her." Stormia said to herself, rolling her eyes.

She walked over to the front desk and smiled.

"Any more new missions?" she asked.

"Nope, you can sleep for the night!" the clerk said, smiling.

Stormia nodded and bowed.

"Okay, good night!"

Stormia skipped over to one of the Cloud Elevators and pressed the '5' button.

~After Stormia reached the 5th floor, went into her room, and prepared to sleep....

Stormia yawned and sunk back into her bed.

"I wonder what missions those girls have...." she mumbled before falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was boring! I bit a small bit of Khuntoria in there. xD The next chapter will be about what the other girls were doing while all this happened to Stormia. ^_^ Thanks for reading! <3