Chapter 4: Reactions to the Missions + A Morning Visit from Stormia...kind of.

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Heehee! I'm back with another update! Today's featured character is...NOBODY! This chapter will be focused on everyone. And also, I don't have a poster for the story yet, so yeah. xP Hope you enjoy! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------

~While Stormia was doing all that stuff that was in the last chapter....

The seven Angels slowly opened their envelopes.

There were many reactions.

Seriously.

(A/N: Quick Author's Note...the reactions below are NOT in the order of how the Angels were chosen for the story. They're in RANDOM ORDER. But, you can kind of tell whose reaction is whose. xP Anyways, read on.)

"Hm...."

"Ah, thank goodness I'm not going to be pairing up ants...."

"Phew, mine is going to be easy."

"Hey, hey, what's your mission!"

"Tell me yours first!"

"I hope this will be easy...."

"Well, this'll be harder than I thought."

~After a while....

The girls were done preparing for bed, but they all couldn't sleep after the shock of reading their missions.

Missions, missions, missions. They've all heard from their mothers and grandmothers how hard they could be, but really...how hard will these missions be? All seven Angels closed their eyes and tried not to think about the missions. But they always did. The words on the envelopes swirled around in their minds, as if taunting them.

Neither one of the Angels had a good sleep. Of course, other than the ones who had easier missions.

Plus...they all had to return to the human world, when they were just there two days ago.

(A/N: Another quick one! All of the Angels in the Angel castle [AKA, home to the Love Angels. The other types of Angels live in different Castles] came from the human world and lived there before taking over the job from their mothers and fathers. The human world is not a stranger to them. xP)

~Next morning at 6am....

Knock knock knock!

Silence.

Knock knock knock!

Silence again.

Knock knock knock!

Silence yet again.

"Grrrrr...." the frustrated girl said to herself.

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock!

BAM!

(sorry, Tinypic always deletes the GIF. >.<)

The door had been kicked open.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Hani yelled loudly.

A figure slowly climbed out from under the kicked-down door.

A now-bruised Stormia smiled weakly.

"Hehe...good morning." she said in a raspy voice.

"Omo! Are you okay?" Grace asked, running over to Stormia after she finished brushing her teeth.

Stormia put a hand up, showing she was "okay".

"Yeah...I'm fine." she whispered.

"But, you got that bruise once the door landed on you! Usually, a bruise fully forms after a day!" Jihae exclaimed.

"No, no...this just shows that Hani has good strength...hahaha...." Stormia said before falling back, unconscious.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH, STORMIA!!" JiHae exclaimed.

Grace quickly ran to get her ACD and called the front desk of 持っ彼ら愛.

(A/N: This is the real name of the Angel Castle! It translates to "They Who Bring Love." ^_^)

"Hello?! Hi, my name is Park JiHae, I'm a new Angel! Um...Stormia is currently unconscious at our door due to an...uh...accident! Please come! We're at Floor 50, Room 501! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GAHHHHHHHHH" she yelled into the phone before hanging up.

~After about 10 minutes....

The seven Angels watched silently as Stormia was taken away on a stretcher.

"Not again.... I'm definitely on her bad side now." Hani thought as she face-palmed herself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, this was more of a comedy chapter. xP This chapter is basically like those random episodes of an anime that has nothing really to do with the actual story and is basically just full of random events. xD Did you guys like Stormia's knock attack? xD Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!