The Angels!

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Your Angel Name: Tokuchi Kira

Nickname: Shinigami (her crush calls her Rin)

Asian FF Username: SHINee2Minho

Age: 17

Angel Personality:

Kira tends not to speak as much as she’d like, as she sees it as rude. Normally very formal with people even after knowing them for years, this has come from being with her family and grandmothers, as she cannot seem to be comfortable around them and isn’t used to people being friends with her just for the sake of wanting to be friends (despite being formal she is quite optimistic and likes being in either bliss, melancholy or rage, she doesn’t know names for the emotions in between). She believes everyone should get a second chance, even after being hurt so many times by people, but not stupid people, they just have to go down. After being in a long conversation with her, coming out of it you’d realise all you learnt was her name, age and gender, she’s good at making you think you’ve been talking about something completely different and can get information out of people. She can use psychology very well and seems the most innocent out of the girls.

She likes to observe people before talking to them. Kira knows if something is wrong and knows when to leave people alone or just be silent when with them. For some reason she likes to be busy, but normally tires herself out. Kira has a slight motherly instinct, making sure everyone gets enough to eat and doesn’t get sick.

She tries hard not to embarrass herself . Kira only feels at ease when with her friends and her love interest. Kira enjoys being cuddled by her crush and likes to do the same as she sees them as a giant teddy bear. Other people she still has trouble getting used to and will shrink behind the nearest person that she’s comfortable with. She is thought to be very innocent, so she can get away with things, and everyone, even people younger than her, think of her as a little sister. She looks out for everyone.

She’ll only let her love interest hug her otherwise she will get violent. She is small and not that great at sport, but has high stamina abnormally high stamina. People see her as a barbie doll, since shes small and cute, so they dress her up in Lolita outfits and cosplay and other random things. She tends to be very formal and won’t call people nicknames but will make exceptions to some people. When making decisions she will do what benefits everyone or what pleases everyone instead of herself.

Out and about: (She is called Shingami [death god])
Kira can snap into acting mode and turn into the sarcastic, quick witted, practical girl she always wanted to be. She doesn’t bully people but can sometimes hurt feelings and dislikes slapstick and dumb humour (used in American movies/tv shows at times) as she finds it stupid. Sneaky, black humour or being politically incorrect is much more rewarding. She won’t get anyone into stupid situations as she thinks everything out first and finds it revolting when people are stupid or act stupid. She’s got no lack of common sense and is very logical as well as practical and down to earth.

Languages: Japanese, english (with an Australian accent) and some Korean

 

Your Mission: Maybe two people are going out with someone, but they are destined to be together even though they are dating different people. They are the school’s best couples and they are ment to rival each other in everything they do?

 

she is often mistaken to be a middle schooler (younger than she actually is) as she looks cute, innocent and refreshing lol)

Partner: L.Joe (Teen Top

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Angel Name: Clé 

Nickname: Iseul, Onigiri-chan, Minie-me

Asian FF Username: Ai_Dami

Age: 15

Angel Personality: She is a pure love angel. Whatever the couple, she always wants to make the perfect fairytale couple! Although she has a pure heart, she makes rash decisions and cannot seem to control what she says. Insults and random things come out from and she's honestly clueless that they are even viewed as insulting most of the time. Minseok never stays on task as she gets distracted by the tiniest things. Always kind-hearted, Minseok gets in trouble often for being duped into making bad decisions. The one "bad" thing Minseok ever does is childish pranks but they never go well since she gets distracted. A daydreamer, Minseok is a hard-worker nevertheless and persists and all things she decides to do. Bubbly and cute can definitely describe Minseok. Her obstinate side comes out for the most random reasons. Minseok is basically a child, inside and out, only her age being a teenager.

Languages Spoken: French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean (conversational), English (but with a French accent)

Specialty: Giving people strength (for confessions and stuff)

Your Mission: Coupling up two people who have met many times but have never ever really seen the other person except as a co-worker. They are perfect for each other though so Minseok is charged with bringing them together.

Appearance:

Pic O1 (oK) - http://www.fzlon.com/girl-boy/fzlmeinv/489.html

Pic O2 - http://www.fzlon.com/girl-boy/fzlmeinv/489_2.htm

Partner: Taemin from SHINee (not famous)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Angel Name:Kim  Hani

Nickname: HanHan

Asian FF Username: sungmin_pumpkin96

Age: 18

Angel Personality: Very bubbly when it comes to friends..and also a joker at the same time...usually likes to nag others like a mother..and a very easily annoyed girl who really like to say things direct to the point, a very frank girl in short...and really really hates math..^^ And she's really full of energy, she's the type of girl who doesn't run out of energy, even you let her dance for the whole day in the end she still have full energy to go shopping afterwards..and she also has a goddess like beauty. and this angel is one of a kind... coz she likes to do pranks, which is weird for an angel but he didn't punish b'coz of being a prankster~^^

Languages: Fluent in English and Korean, knows basic Japanese and Chinese

Specialty: Helping people to confess to their love ones bravely

Your Mission: Can't think of any, sorry..hehehe

Appearance:

http://img403.imageshack.us/i/74795105008402902882100.jpg/

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/74455105008426236213100.jpg/

Partner: Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior (famous)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Angel Name: Hann

Nickname: Hannie (optional for me too ^^)

Asian FF Username: hann_miscellany

Age: 17

Angel Personality:

Well if a love angel is a kindhearted darling with a gentle smile on the face, I'm definitely an exception. Indeed I get satisfaction from matchmaking two people successfully, but it is never in my blood that I'm a sweet one. Playing pranks on people is my favorite sport, and sarcasm is my language. I like to bring people with contrasting personalities together, because I often think that these almost opposite traits make the couple complement each other. Friends who accept and know me well love me. Those who don't... I don't give a damn either. XD I can get crazy at times, when things get too exciting or too stressful for me. But for most of the time, I'm just that sardonic angel with some genuine affection for those I care about - just like how you would find a tinge of sweetness in a lemon.

Languages: Fluent in English and Japanese



Specialty:

I specialise in creating accidents. Be it car crashing, tripping and falling, or as simple as dropping a pen, I am the one who creates these opportunities for the couple to meet / confess. A rather dangerous job scope for a prankster like me, which is why the leader angel never fails to warn me each time I set off for missions. I pretty much enjoy my job partly due to this specialty.



Your Mission:
I don't really understand this (posted on your wall (:) ... and I have nothing in mind for this as yet! So if you don't mind, please help me with this part (:



Appearance:

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/omo_omona/U1935P28T3D1593689F326DT20070612120047.jpg
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/omo_omona/200708211502324975135510230.jpg
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/omo_omona/U3904P28T3D2650324F328DT20090812172401.jpg


Friends:

Tiffany Hwang from SNSD

Park Yoochun from JYJ

Nichkhun from 2PM

Victoria from f(x)


Partner: Jaejoong from JYJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Angel Name: Grace Hollow ^^
 
Nickname: Gracie
 
Asian FF Username: XxLizalooxX
 
Age: 19
 
Angel Personality: Grace is a sweet girl. She has no problems with anyone is completely clumsy and forgetful. She enjoys seeing others happy more than paying attention on her own happiness. She's the type of person that is always happy and rarely sad. But when she get mad she's the type that just doesn't say anything and holds it in. She seems like the most happiest person in the world but she is sad in the inside. Mostly because she wishes she could be happily in love. Grace is sincere and nice not only that she is a person that gives good advice. She takes people's feeling into consideration. Since she cares about people so much she avoids hurting people's feelings but sometimes what happens happens. Sometimes things come out of that aren't supposed to.
 
Languages: Fluent in Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German and English (but with a Spanish accent)
 
Specialty: Grace specializes in copying. She can copy handwriting and even people's voices (if that's aloud ^^)
 
Your Mission: I'm not sure about a mission, please make one for me ^^
 
Appearance:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la2o0vZy2L1qa5dcno1_400.jpg 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/4101090/JungRoo11_thumb.jpg?1285627892
http://www.asian-u.com/uploads_forum/14505/76994/Jung%20Roo.jpg


 

Friends: Sunny (SNSD), Nana (After School), Hyoyeon (SNSD), and Goo Hara (KARA)
 
Partner: Lee Joon from MBLAQ (famous)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Angel Name: Miki Kimura

Nickname: Mikitty (can you please call her this in the story if she gets accepted?)

Asian FF Username: hopleslyconfused

Age: 17

Angel Personality: Mikitty is a charming girl. Or so she thinks. She is actually very clumsy and awkward. She is not nearly was suave as she believes she is. But her klutzy-ness can be seen as endearing. When she is working though, she is very focused and doesn't allow her awkwardness get in her way. She is dedicated to making others happy because that sweet smile that she sees on the new couples face is priceless to her. As a friend, she is feisty and protective. Her friends see her as a sweetheart and secretly don't see her ever finding a guy. But, Mikitty isn't exactly looking for a boyfriend. Even though part of the reason why she likes being a Love Angel is because she wants a boyfriend. She just doesn't know it yet.

Languages: Fluent in Korean and knows some Japanese

Specialty: Her specialty is playing enchanting music. Her music can either create weather to help bring a couple together (like rain when the girl forgot her umbrella and the guy didn't, etc.)  or just set the mood for someone to confess. Or whatever else you think and instrument can do :)

Your Mission: I don't have one. Get shy couples together?

Appearance:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldngdb5qVs1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/4350526/tumblr_la7ci9tQVz1qdalqm_thumb.jpg?1286929881

http://data.whicdn.com/images/7454868/tumblr_lgx2gjuRYY1qa5dcno1_400_thumb.jpg?1298661639

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhrn0ziw4l1qepu49o1_500.png

 

Friends: Luna from f(x) and IU (the solo artist)

Partner: Jonghyun from SHINee (not famous)

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Your Angel Name: Park JiHae 

Nickname: Baby JiHae, Angel

Asian FF Username: GraceBla

Age: 18 years old. 

Angel Personality: Looking like a Barbie doll or a porcelain doll, she has the black hair (often died) and charismatic eyes like her older brother. JiHae is the sweetest, bubbliest and caring you'll ever meet. Her weirdness and dorkiness can make everyone laugh or at least smile. She is a likeable person like most people would say after you've met the real her. She nice, generous and helps people in need and puts them before her. She tries to stay on everyone's good side generally. She is very bright and bubbly when she is happy; she likes to joke around with Puns. She is really carefree but hates it when she is overworked and stressed. With sarcasm as her second language she would often comes off as a pessimist but is truly the complete opposite of that. She's outgoing, loyal to friends and is a trustworthy person. She is really cute and bubbly looking but she only shows aegyeo from time to time when she does, we can't help but squeal or pinch her cheeks. She may be straightforward a bit but she always speaks up for her mind and always defends the one she loves. JiHae is a forgiving person but sometimes, if the person has done a really bad thing, the first thing that comes to her mind is revenge. She is an easily jealous person but can keep her calm. She is usually in a good mood but don't piss her off because it's not pretty to watch and trust me, from all the times to screamed at her brother before, Jae Hyun doesn't want to make her mad. Sometimes, she can be stubborn and she doesn't really like the feeling of losing. She likes it when everyone is happy but she's always try her best to keep everyone's mood happy.

Languages: Fluent in English (with an Australian Accent) and Korean, knows basic Japanese and French

Specialty: Matching people together: She knows which type of guy goes well with another type, Changing people's mind: She is good at giving reasons to make them change their answers.

Your Mission: Make this bad play boy (Partner) fall in love with someone but in the end, falls for you.

Appearance:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf495rqO671qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8j2p5Kub81qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6asurBawZ1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5ygkcLcXW1qa5dcno1_400.jpg


Friends: Changmin from DBSK, IU, Chunji and Changjo from Teen Top, Dongho from U-Kiss, HyunA from 4 minute, SeoHyun and Tiffany from SNSD

Partner: Kiseop from U-Kiss (famous)

Anything else: Brother: Park Jae Hyun (if you could have one ;P)