Chapter 2

Separated by Home

 

Chapter 2

            Siwon and Tiffany had been married for three years already and counting. They were blessed with a handsome baby boy named Yoogeun who is now two years old. Yoogeun got his looks mostly from his dad but definitely he got his eye smile from his mom. Siwon is very glad that his son Yoogeun was a mini version of him and as handsome as him.

            A month after Tiffany’s pregnancy was announced Jessica got pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and they named her Lauren. Her looks are also mixed by the looks of his mom and dad but mostly she got the looks of her beautiful mom that Donghae does not mind. Of course a dad would not want her daughter to be as handsome as him. Donghae was a proud dad but most of the time like Siwon he was out.

            On the other hand, two months after Jessica gave birth; Taeyeon married her boyfriend Leeteuk and now have a one year old son named Kyungsan. Kyungsan was really like a photocopy version of his dad but he acts like he got the attitude part from his mom Taeyeon. Just like the first two dads’, Leeteuk is always out.

            The girls were still working in their own fashion firm where they hire three nannies one for each that will look after their children when they working. They have renovated their shop and made a room where their children could play and sleep throughout the day. They don’t want their children to be left at home; they checked them from time to time or their son and daughters just sit beside them. They would not want their children to miss them so much so as them. The boys are still working at the Seoul Police Department where Siwon is now promoted as Captain of a troop. Donghae and Leeteuk was Co-Captain of the troop that Siwon is leading. They only see their families at home or during their day-off but sometimes they go to the shop whenever they are not busy with some cases but it was rare.

            The girls are now at the firm with their children finishing some designs for an important customer for a special event.

            “Yoogeunie will you give mom a hug?” Tiffany said as she stretch out her arms as she sits down in front of him.

            Yoogeun smiled and did not hesitate to stop playing and give her mom a hug and a kiss. “Eomma, tired” Yoogeun said with his cute baby voice not loosening the hug from his mother.

            “Ne…but because Yoogeunie give her not only a hug but a kiss Eomma is now back with energy” Tiffany said as she kisses her son and hug him tight.

            “Auntie, me Eomma tired?” A baby girl with a cute voice named Lauren asked Tiffany as she crawls beside them looking sad.

            “Ne. I think so” Tiffany said half smiling at the thought that she is so thoughtful thinking about her mom because of what she is doing now.

            “Eomma!” Lauren shouted as she stands and runs to the door and hugs Jessica once she saw her about to enter the room. Jessica squatted to give her daughter a hug and a kiss.

            “Aigoo, my baby girl knows that her mom is tired already” Jessica said as she carries Lauren and walk near Tiffany.

            “Two down one to go” Tiffany said chuckling as she sits on the mattress with his son sitting on her lap.

            “Sorry Kyungsan-ah, your mom is not yet here. She’s a tough one” Jessica said as she sits down beside Tiffany with Lauren sitting on her lap. Both children’s head are leaning on their moms as their moms’ arms are wrapped to them like a blanket. Little Kyungsan frowned as if he understood what Jessica said.

            “Where is my energy pill?” Taeyeon said as she dashed inside the room a few minutes later looking for his son. As soon as Kyungsan saw his mom, he struggles to get out from the nanny’s hold and stretch his arms up showing that he wants to be released and carried by his mom.

            “Aigoo…I really need…a hug from you…mom…is so…tired” Taeyeon said between kisses as she carries her son delightedly.

            “All of you may go outside first. We can handle it from here” Jessica said to the nannies so that they could have an alone time with their children.

            “What did you do here…huh?” Tiffany asked the kids as she kisses Yoogeun.

            “Play” Yoogeun said as he plays with the hand of Tiffany.

            “Oppa, play with me and three of us nap” Lauren said as she points her finger to Kyungsan.

            “Jinja? I guess oppa is a good playmate because my baby did not cry all day” Jessica said as the little girl nodded.

            They were playing with their children when Tiffany’s phone rings.

            “Yoboseyo” Tiffany said as soon as she picked up the phone.

            “Hon, it’s me Siwon” Siwon said on the other line. “You did not look at your phone again before answering right?” Siwon said nodding his head disapprovingly.

            “Mianhe, the kids and I were playing that’s why I didn’t bother to check whose calling. Yoogeunie, come here it’s Appa” Tiffany said to Siwon as she called Yoogeun to sit on her lap.

            “Appa” Yoogeun said as soon as Tiffany put the phone near Yoogeun’s ears.

            “How is my baby boy? What are you doing there?” Siwon said excitedly as soon as he heard his son’s voice.

            “Play…ing” Yoogeun said chuckling as her mom tickles him on his side.

            “I can tell that you are having fun. Will you give the phone back to Eomma Yoogeun” Siwon said.

            “What is it hon? Why did you call?” Tiffany said.

            “Well, first I want to apologize. Mianhe. I will not be able to fetch you today because there has been a big case that we are trying solve. The general wants to talk with all the captains on our department” Siwon said sadly.

            “Oh…is that so? Are you coming home tonight?” Tiffany asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

            “Mianhe Tiff. I thought I would be able to fetch you today. I still don’t know if I will be able to go home tonight” Siwon said feeling guilty over his wife.

            “But you did not go home last night either, aren’t you tired already?” Tiffany said a little bit angry and worried for his husband.

            “I’m really sorry” Siwon said giving up because he doesn’t know anything to say to Tiffany.

            “How will you eat tonight? Do you want me to cook something and bring it to you?” Tiffany said worriedly to her husband.

            “No hon, I’m ok. We will just order for something to eat. I know you are tired too just take a rest and be safe on your way home, Arraso?” Siwon said.

            “Ok. Take care of yourself too. I love you” Tiffany said sincerely.

            “I love you too. Both of you” Siwon said with longing on his voice then hangs up.

            “Siwon?” Jessica asked as she walks over Tiffany.

            “Yeah. He will not be going home again tonight” Tiffany said in a sad voice.

            “Jinja? How will you and Yoogeun get home?” Jessica asked her worriedly.

            “Teukie will be here any minute now. We will take them home” Taeyeon said as she joins the talk.

            “What is it about this time?” Jessica asked.

            “There is this new case that they were about to solve. The general wants to talk to all of the captains. That’s why he will not be able to get home today” Tiffany said sadly.

            “He is doing a great job Tiffany. Just think of what he is doing is not just for you but for everybody” Taeyeon said tapping her shoulders.

            “Sorry for ruining the moment but I think we need to gather our things already. Hae and Leeteuk are already here” Jessica said.

            They bid their goodbyes once they parted ways in front of their building. Leeteuk and Taeyeon took Tiffany and Yoogeun home. Tiffany carried her son as they walk inside the house. Yoogeun was already sleeping on their way home. She gently wipes Yoogeun before putting him to sleep in his room. She look over some more designs before taking  a quick shower and lay herself to bed to sleep.

            Siwon on the other hand is still at the police station. Their important meeting was about to finish.

            “Captains’, I am expecting for your full attention on this case. We need to solve this because their gang is very notorious” the General said.

            “Yes, General. We will put our hundred percent on this case. We can assure you that” a captain of a different group said.

            “This meeting is adjourn until further notice or until new evidences are presented” the General said as he walks out of the room.

            “At last…The meeting is finish. We can all go and have some fun” a captain beside Siwon said.

            “Don’t you want to go home?” Siwon asked as he was clearing up his papers on the table.

            “Aish, look at this person! Captain Choi, I’ve already told my wife that I will not go home today because we are in an important meeting. We can have all the fun we want” he said.

            “I heard you earlier telling your wife that you are not coming home either. Don’t you want to come with us Captain Choi?” another captain said as he nudges Siwon at his sides.

            “No, I think I’ll past. The meeting ended earlier than I thought. I’ll just come home, it’s just 9pm” Siwon said as he stands and proceeds to his office.

            “Are you sure that you’re not coming with us?” a captain said to Siwon as he was packing his things. “Ne I’m sure” Siwon said as he slings his bag on his shoulders and goes outside.

            Another man put his arms over Siwon shoulders “You miss your wife that much? It’s just one night that you haven’t seen each other” the man said. “It’s just one night but I can’t help not to miss her” Siwon said as he hold the arm of the man and took his arm off him.

            “Aish ‘ this man, You know you’re the only captain that will not go with us” a man said trying to make Siwon guilty about his decision. “Then that doesn’t mean that you will not have fun. There are ten captains her in our station captain. If I will not come there will be still nine of you besides I think I will be happier with my wife” Siwon said as he proceeds to go to his car.

            “You know after all you are the youngest captain here. All of us here are older than you by three to seven years and I’m telling you just like us you will be like this also” one of the captains said laughing as Siwon smirks at them.

            The drive back home took him thirty minutes. He knows by this time his wife and son might be sleeping already but still he wants to go home and see them. He stopped in front of their house; all of the lights were off already. He went to the comfort room located near their kitchen to take a quick shower and then he proceeded to the room of Yoogeun. He saw his son sleeping peacefully while hugging the stuffed toy dog that he gave him as a present. He smiled and kissed his son goodnight and adjusted the blanket so that he would not get cold.

            As soon as he opened the door to their room, he immediately saw the figure of his sleeping wife lying on bed. She was facing him but what made him smile wider was that his pillow was nowhere to be found on his side of bed. It was being hugged tightly by his wife as if her life depends on it. He walked slowly to join her on bed and sneaks gently to lie beside her. He gently removed the pillow from her hold slowly not to wake her up and put it on his head. He replaced the pillow by his own body and hugged Tiffany on her waist. He was looking at his sleeping wife and gently planted kisses on her face. Tiffany woke up by Siwon when he kissed her on the lips.

            “Omona, hon, you’re here” Tiffany said as she opens her eyes.

            “Yes baby…I’m here” Siwon said as he continues to shower his wife kisses.

            “You said you’ll not come home tonight” Tiffany said as she pouted.

            “Our meeting ended early. I decide to come home and see my son and…my wife” Siwon said smiling as he kissed his wife’s pouting lips.

            “Have you eaten already?” Tiffany said as Siwon buried his face on her neck.

            “Not yet” Siwon said snuggling on her.

            “Come on down. Let’s eat” Tiffany said as she tries to lift the head of Siwon to look at him.

            “You haven’t eaten yet?” Siwon asked.

            “Not yet. Yoogeun fall asleep drinking milk on Leeteuk’s car so I just put him on his room when we got back home then I checked some designs. I didn’t bother to eat anymore because I have no one to eat with” Tiffany said as if sulking.

            “Aish’ you should not let yourself sleep without eating. Come on down let’s eat” Siwon said as he guided her wife down to the kitchen.

            “What do you want to eat?” Tiffany asked. “Just cook ramen so that we could eat quickly hon” Siwon said as she stared at her wife.

            “Ok” Tiffany said.

            Tiffany was doing all the work while her husband Siwon was just staring at her sitting by the table. She was about to pour the ramen on a bowl when suddenly Siwon hugged her from the back.

            “I miss playing with Yoogeun, I miss hugging him, I miss his hugs, I miss his kisses, I miss him, I miss hugging you, I miss doing things with you, I miss your hugs, I miss your kisses, I miss you and I love you” Siwon said as he tightens the hug.

            Tiffany felt like crying after hearing those from her husband. She turns to face him. “I…love…you…too…We…love…you…too…I…miss…you…too…We…miss…you…too” Tiffany said in between kisses.

            They shared a passionate kiss by the counter until Tiffany breaks it. “Siwonie, we should eat” Tiffany said as Siwon put his head on her neck.

            “Do we really need to eat?” Siwon said as if sulking.

            “You’re the one who said that we should be eating” Tiffany said chuckling.

            “Ok, come on” Siwon said as he lifted her wife from the counter to the table.

            They ate ramen while chatting about what happened to them in the past few days. Tiffany told Siwon the happy moments that she and Yoogeun shared while he was away. Siwon can only listen to her stories because he has nothing to share. He was just sad because he was not with them while they are having those moments. After eating they just washed the plates that they used and proceed to their room to sleep.

            Tiffany was the first one to wake up in the morning, happy because she woke up with her husband by her side hugging her.

            “Siwonie, its 6am already, aren’t you going to the station already?” Tiffany said waking up her husband.

            “I’m taking a half day. I want to spend time with you” Siwon said as he tightens his hug to Tiffany.

            “Is it ok for you to go to the station that late?” Tiffany asks.

            “It’s ok. I want to go with you and Yoogeun to your firm today” Siwon said as he looks at her.

            “Jinja?” Tiffany said in amusement.

            “Yes, baby” Siwon said as he pinch the nose of his loving wife.



 

Chapter 2 checked :) Sorry forthe late update :) I'm thinking including one of the charcters not yet shown here on chapter three. Do you know who is it? hehe'' Thank you for reading Separated by home and chances :) Sorry if it takes time for the updates..Mianhe :( Don't forget to comment your reactions/suggestions and subscribe :) SNSD~TTS did not won an award last MAMA even Tae Tae did not win the OST category' TSK' WAIT for SNSD's comebaack this JANUARY MAMA 2013!