Chapter 4

Separated by Home

 

Chapter 4

            Tension was felt inside the room. Nichkhun’s words quite ignite the bad mood side of the guys, especially Siwon’s. They’re gazes we’re lock with each other, as if measuring each other’s abilities. The four of them just shared glances and not minding Tiffany is around. The guys were just looking at Nichkhun’s hand until Siwon grabbed it.

            “I’m Siwon, husband of Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you too” Siwon said as he shook the hand of Nichkhun mechanically.

            “Ms. Tiffany’s? I must say. You’re a very lucky guy being her husband.” Nichkhun said, still not letting each other’s hand off the hand shake.

            “I know, I’ve known for seven years now” Siwon said eyeing him.

            “You’re married for seven years already?” Nichkhun asked eyes with disbelief looking at him.

            “We’ve been dating for four years before I asked her to marry me. We are married for three years. Does that answer your question?” Siwon said as he removed their hands.

            “Oh. Yes that answered my question. It seems that Miss Tiffany is too young to be married for seven years already” Nichkhun said, relieved seen in his eyes that made Siwon more pissed.

            “What do you mean by that?” Siwon asked with a hint of anger.

            “Well, when I saw her last time I thought she was not yet committed. A woman with the looks like her should be picky and has the righ to have a competition to have her” Nichkhun said eyeing Siwon.

            “Well as you said earlier, I am a lucky guy, a very lucky guy to have her by my side” Siwon said having an eye to eye battle with Nichkhun.

            “Yes you are. You are a very lucky guy. I wonder what you have that she has chosen you” Nichkhun said with a sarcastic tone.

            “Leeteuk, husband of Taeyeon and this is Donghae, Jessica’s husband” Leeteuk said, to divert the attention of the two, to ease up the tension building within them.

            “It’s also nice to meet both of you” Nichkhun said but still looking at Siwon.

            “Ahmm, Mr. Horvejkul, I think I have  presented to you all the designs and explained all the details about what we have thought to do for the suits and dresses. You can come back again some other day to finalize what you want for the party. Here are your copies that you could show to your company so that you could decide which one you want” Tiffany said, creating more gap between them to avoid more tension.

            “Tiff, we’ll go first” Siwon said as he goes outside the firm together with Donghae and Leeteuk. They just nod with each other.

            “You’re husband is a little uptight I see. Regarding the designs, that’s why we have chosen your firm because we know that you can handle the job properly. The designs are magnificent and I think we will be having a hard time to choose between those but still they all look wonderful” Nichkhun said staring at Tiffany.

            “Thank you. Just call us when you finish discussing the designs to your company so that we could schedule the date and finalize your order” Tiffany said feeling the awkward situation that she got herself into as she clears up her table.

            “Ok. I’ll just call you if we have made the final decision regarding the designs” Nichkhun said.

            “We’ll just wait for your secretary’s message” Tiffany said.

            “No Miss Tiffany. I’ll be personally calling you. Thank you” Nichkhun said as he leaves the firm leaving Tiffany standing still with an uncertain look on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “I hate that guy” Siwon said angrily as they were waiting for their orders to get settled.

            “Chill dude, you are just making yourself pissed. You heard them. They are almost finished with the deal. As soon as they finish his order, he will be gone” Donghae said as he calms Siwon.

            “I can’t help it. Can’t you hear the sarcasm and the arrogance on his voice? And the way he looks at Tiffany, my wife, it seems like he wanted to eat her” Siwon said angrily.

            “We know we’re there. Siwon what you are feeling now is usual. You’re jealous; you love Tiffany, its fine to act like that.” Leeteuk said.

            “I am not jealous” Siwon said looking at the two.

            “Yes you are” Donghae said.

            “No I am not” Siwon said eyeing the two.

            “You don’t know you’re jealous because you don’t feel it usually” Donghae said.

            “That’s because he did not see Tiffany’s suitors before as a competition” Leeteuk added.

            “I can’t wait for them to finish that project” Siwon grunted that made the other two guys laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Tiffany was seated on the chair on the office waiting for Siwon’s arrival. She wants to talk to him about the situation that happened earlier. She wants to know why they went to her even though they know she still has a client to attend to. It’s not usual for her husband to act like that. Her husband is known to be patient and understanding.

             As soon as she saw the guys approaching she hurriedly walked to them that made them stop from their tracks.

            “Guys, can I talk to my husband first?” Tiffany said as she walked near her husband and intertwined their fingers.

            “Of course, we’ll just go inside” Donghae said as he grabbed the paper bag from Siwon’s hand and proceed walking to the playroom with Leeteuk.

            “So what happened?” Tiffany asked as she faced her husband. “When? Nothing” Siwon answered.

            “What nothing? You know what I’m talking about mister.” Tiffany asked, questioning her husband’s answer.

            “What do you want to know?” Siwon asked a little bit uncomfortable.

            “I want to know what happened. It’s not like you guys walking in the office when I’m still talking to a client. I want honest answers mister. I don’t want you lying” Tiffany said as he eyed her husband.

            “We we’re about to buy food already. The kids were already hungry” Siwon said without looking at Tiffany’s eyes.

            “Are you joking around with me mister? Will you tell me honestly what’s wrong? I want it now. Eyes on me mister” Tiffany said as she puts in between her hands her husband’s head to make him face her.

            “pssh…ok… For you to be happy. We agreed to do that because the three of us have known that you have a crush on that guy. Jessica and Taeyeon said themselves that the three of you has a huge crush on that CEO” Siwon said. Tiffany’s face was confused a bit before her lips started curving forming a smile.

            “Why are you smiling?” Siwon asked annoyed.

            “Because you are so cute when you are jealous” Tiffany said as she beams a bright smile to Siwon.

            “Who’s jealous? I’m not jealous” Siwon said.

            “Oh? Really? Then stop sulking” Tiffany teased.

            “I’m not sulking or jealous. This is my normal state” Siwon said still sulking.

            “My husband is so cute being jealous that’s why I love him so much” Tiffany said as she lean forward to give Siwon a peck on the lips.

            Siwon was delighted by Tiffany’s actions. She is not the type who initiated things like this. “What’s that? Do you call that a kiss of a wife to her husband?” Siwon said half-shouting.

            “Well…it’s not meant for a husband” Tiffany said teasingly.

            “Then what was that meant for?!” Siwon said that made Tiffany chuckle a bit.

            “That kiss is meant for a jealous person” Tiffany said laughing softly.

            “I’m NOT JEALOUS” Siwon said firmly.

            “Oh really? You are not jealous at that state?” Tiffany said as if daring.

            Tiffany was surprised when familiar strong arms were wrapped around her waist. Making her body flushed to the other. Her husband held her tightly against him as his other hand slowly snickered at her back and the other hand went up to cup her chin. Tiffany was just looking at him in this process.

            They were looking at each other when suddenly Siwon started kissing her. They started talking in between kisses “I’m so jealous. You know that?” Siwon said frowning. “I know” Tiffany said smiling.

            “Don’t you know it’s hard to admit jealousy?” Siwon said. “Is it?” Tiffany said teasing him. “But it’s fun to see you getting jealous you know that?” Tiffany said.

            “Waeyo?” Siwon asked. “Because it only shows how much you love me” Tiffany said. “Damn right I love you hon” Siwon said and they started kissing again.

            They broke off from the kiss and placed their foreheads together. “Hon” Siwon said. “Hmm” Tiffany responded.

            “How old is Yoogeun again?” Siwon asked. “Two years old. Why are you asking even though you know it?” Tiffany answered suspiciously.

            “Don’t you think it’s about time that Yoogeun can be called an oppa?” Siwon said smirking. “What?!” Tiffany answered shouting.

            “Don’t you feel it’s a bit unfair to you?” Siwon said looking at her. “Unfair?” Tiffany asked confused.

            “Unfair that we already have a little Siwon and we don’t have a little Tiffany running around the house, I think you are on the down side” Siwon said.

            “Ah! Choi Siwon!” Tiffany shouted making her face all red.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            The two other couples were eavesdropping by the door. They were curious about what the two will talk about as soon as the husbands came in and told the wives that they were talking.

            “Oh I so envy Siwon now” Donghae said as he drops his face at Jessica’s neck and kissed her there.

            “Yah! Donghae stop that! The kids are here” Jessica said half-shouting.

            “Oh you don’t look at me like that Mister” Taeyeon glared at her husband who was looking like a lost puppy. “Take care of your one year old son first before asking for that” Taeyeon added.

            They were in the middle of their own conversations when suddenly two children interrupted looking at them curiously.

            “Eomma and Appa?” Yoogeun asked them.

            “Oh baby, they are just talking outside. They will be here in a while” Jessica said as the four of them scooted closer to the children.

            “Yoogeunie, do want to have a baby sister?” Leeteuk said making Yoogeun confused.

            “baby sis?” Yoogeun asked.

            “Yes, baby sis. A smaller version of Lauren but it will definitely look like a small version of you” Leeteuk said chuckling.           

            Yoogeun looked at Lauren. “Why me?” asked Lauren. Just then Yoogeun’s eye lit up like a baby who got a lot of chocolates as a reward.

            The group was startled when suddenly the door opened and revealed a couple looking at them curiously as they talk to the children. Yoogeun then went running to his parents and shouted.

            “EOMMA! APPA! I WANT A BABY SIS!” Yoogeun shouted whole heartedly.

            “What?!” Tiffany and Siwon asked shouting because of shock that gained laughter across the room.

            “Eomma, baby sis” Yoogeun said as he pulled on Tiffany’s clothes.

            “Yoogeunie, what are you talking about?” Tiffany said slightly irritated.

            “Yoogeun, do you want a baby sister?” Siwon asked as he kneeled down smiling.

            “Yes Appa!” Yoogeun shouted.

            “Alright baby boy. Appa will give you a baby sister for your birthday” Siwon said smirking.

            “Yah! Siwon! Stop telling that to Yoogeun” Tiffany said angrily.

            “You guys! Who polluted my son’s brain?!” Tiffany shouted.

            “We didn’t do it. It was them who told him” Leeteuk said pointing at Jessica and Donghae.

            “What?! It was not us. It was them who told Yoogeun” Donghae said pointing at Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

            With all of the commotion happening. The kids were just looking at them arguing. They keep on pointing at each other on who is to blame of telling Yoogeun the topic of having a sister.

            “You eavesdropped, didn’t you?” Tiffany accused them.

            “No, we didn’t” Taeyeon said, holding her laughter.

            “Really Fany. We didn’t” Jessica said, same as Taeyeon’s expression.

            With all of this happening they were interrupted by a sweet voice of a child asking something from her mother, all eyes on her.

            “Eomma, if Yoogeun have baby sis. Does that mean Lauren can have baby brother?” Lauren said with a poker face.

            “Oh Crap” Jessica said that earned more laughter across the room.

           



 

Chapter 4 updated :) I keep on writing because I am only lounging at our house this summer (First summer of being UNEMPLOYED). I don't know when will I update my other fanfic entitled chances. It seems that I am not yet inspired on writing the next chapter... Thanks for the comments last time :D Its highly appreciated. Thanks for reading SEPARATED BY HOME! :D