Chapter 3

Separated by Home

 

Chapter 3

            Today is a not so ordinary day because it is the first time in months that Siwon will be driving Tiffany and Yoogeun to the firm. It has been months ago when Siwon went to Tiffany’s working place and been ages when he ate breakfast with them.

            Tiffany is preparing breakfast with Siwon in their kitchen when suddenly a child’s voice was heard.

            “Eomma! Where are you? Yoogeunie’s here!” Yoogeun said half shouting walking in the living room.

            “Baby! Eomma’s here in the kitchen” Tiffany said, giggling by the way her son look for her.

            “Is he always like that in the morning when he wakes up?” Siwon said laughing softly.

            “He is just like that when I am not in the living room the moment he comes down from his room. I usually prepare our breakfast there and by the time he wakes up it is prepared. It has been a long time I went down late and it’s because of someone here” Tiffany said her eyes on the pan controlling her laughter.

            “That someone might be really gorgeous and handsome because he made you stay in bed longer” Siwon said proudly.

            “I don’t know. Maybe” Tiffany said laughing softly.

            Their laughter was interrupted when Yoogeun ran inside and hugged Tiffany by her legs. “Oh? Appa here” Yoogeun said as he notices an unusual presence in the morning.

            “Yoogeunie is not used to Appa eating breakfast with us, doesn’t he? Why don’t you show Appa what he misses every morning?” Tiffany said as she kisses him.

            “What is it?” Siwon said as he leans forward waiting for Yoogeun who is walking near him.

            Yoogeun Kissed and then hugged Siwon. “That’s what I miss every morning? I surely miss a lot” Siwon said as he hugged tightly.

            “Appa, can’t breathe” Yoogeun said as he struggles out of Siwon’s hold laughing.

            “Appa, breakfast is ready. Please put Yoogeun on his high chair” Tiffany said as she lay breakfast on the table.

            “Yoogeunie, eat as many as you can alright. So you can be strong like Appa” Siwon said as he set Yoogeun to eat.

            “Yoogeun eats many, eomma?” Yoogeun said as he calls his mom for support.

            “Yes. Yoogeun eats a lot Appa. That’s why he is a strong boy” Tiffany said chuckling as she sits beside Yoogeun in front of Siwon.

            Siwon was about to get food already when suddenly…

             “Dear God, thanks for breakfast by eomma. Thanks for blessings you give and blessings you are to give. Thanks for letting Appa eat with us today. Hope will happen again. Look for us as we eat, Thank you!” Yoogeun prayed.

            “Thanks for the prayer Yoogeunie!” Tiffany said as she brushes of some hair out of Yoogeun’s face.

            Siwon was just looking at his wife with a smile on his face. So happy that he married a woman like Tiffany. They are living a happy Christian life and he almost forgot to pray before eating but his wife taught their son well. He was again proud when his wife serves him happily with food and feeds their son who was smilingly seated on the high chair. He again fell for the charms of the woman he married. The woman he loves the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            The HaeSica couple together with their daughter Lauren was the first one to go to their firm. It was already 9am when they got in and at that time it was unusual that Tiffany and Yoogeun are not yet here.

            “That’s odd. Tiffany is not yet here. It’s the first time that we are the one’s opening the firm” Jessica said holding the sleepy Lauren in her arms while her husband is opening the locks of the door.

            “Maybe they just woke up late” Donghae said as he faced Jessica to get Lauren as he finishes opening the door.

            “We’ve been busy these days because of a client and she is really bothered these days” Jessica said as they walk to the playroom.

            “All of you are busy but what’s bothering her?” Donghae asks as he settles down Lauren on the bed.

            “Well, she has been worrying a lot about the job you guys at, well all of us actually but she has been on the bliss because Siwon is barely at home these days.” Jessica said as she sat down on the couch at the side, sighing deeply.

            Donghae sat down beside Jessica and caressed Jessica’s face. “We chose this job because we know that we excel on this. We are doing this not just to earn money but to protect the one’s we love” He said looking at his wife’s eyes intently.

            “What about you guys? Who are looking out for you?” Jessica said softly.

            “We are looking at each other’s backs. We can assure you that we are doing our best for us not to get hurt and get home to see our beautiful wives and cute little children” Donghae said as he poke Jessica’s nose.

            “You know that we don’t know what we’ll do if something bad happens to you guys. So please be extra careful. Don’t be too confident knowing that you are one of the best in this. Ok?” Jessica said firmly looking at his husband.

            “Yes Ma’am” Donghae said as he salutes.

            “Hey! I’m serious” Jessica said.

            Donghae suddenly kisses Jessica and hugs her tightly. “I know baby” he said.

            “Are we interrupting something? Sorry but as far as I am concern this is a playroom and not your bedroom” Taeyeon said chuckling.

            “What are you talking about it seems serious?” Leeteuk said as he enters the room holding Kyungsan.

            “Just complaints about our job” Donghae said.

            “Oh, I don’t want to hear about that. I’ve been hearing that everyday” Leeteuk said as he put Kyungsan to the crib.

            “Well, you will be hearing that everyday Teukie” Taeyeon said as she sits beside Jessica.

            “I don’t know about you Hae but I am getting used to it as time passes” Leeteuk said.

            “Actually it’s new to me. It is the first time that we open that topic and it’s not because of us but for Siwon and Fany” Donghae said.

            “Speaking of them, Sica where is Fany?” Taeyeon said looking around for Tiffany.

            “She’s not yet here when we came” Jessica said.

            “That’s odd. Did you contact her already?” Taeyeon said.

            “Not yet. I’ll text her now” Jessica said as she grabs her phone.

 

“Hey Fany, we’re already here. Are you ok? It’s the first time that we arrived before you” – Jessica

 

                                                                      “Oh? I’m ok. Actually we just arrived. We’re here in front”- Tiffany                                                                                                

 

“oh? Jinja?ok” – Jessica

           

            “Taeyeon, they’re here” Jessica said. As Jessica finishes her sentence a couple with intertwined hands with a sleeping kid on the other hand of the guy appeared in front of them.

            “Am I missing something? Did we set a reunion today?” Tiffany said chuckling.

            “Dude! It’s been a long time since I saw you here” Leeteuk said as he brotherly hugged Siwon.

            “It’s the first time I ever see him wearing casual clothes” Donghae said laughing.

            “Nice one Hae” Leeteuk said laughing. The girls laugh with them while Siwon is just looking at them smirking.

            “Hon, just lay Yoogeun beside Lauren on the bed so that you could rest. The Nannies will be here shortly.” Tiffany said.

            “So Siwon, what made you come here?” Jessica said.

            “Well, I just want to spend some time with my family. I will go to work this afternoon.” Siwon said as he sits beside Tiffany.

            “At least you get a time off with work and spend some time with your family even if its just for a half day” Jessica said.

            “By the way, are you guys busy today? I mean you’re always busy but are you girls busier today?” Donghae asked the three girls.

            “Well? I think one of our clients will be here today to check some of our designs” Taeyeon answered. “Who?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Jessica and I haven’t seen the client but I know they are from a multi-million company. Tiffany have seen them because she was the one who went when they scheduled a meeting” Taeyeon said as she looks at Jessica and then both of their eyes drift looking at Tiffany.

            “Why? Are you girls looking at me like that? Well to re-inform you when I met them they were in group. Their business is big and they will be looking at our designs for suits and dresses that will be used for a company party that they will be organizing. The name of their company is KH Marbles. I met their CEO last time but I don’t know which one of them will be coming over here today” Tiffany said.

            “KH Marbles? I know that company” Leeteuk said. “What do you know about it?” Taeyeon asked eyeing her husband.

            “What’s that look on your face? Well KH Marbles is a famous company that supplies high quality marbles that is used for various purposes. I forgot the name of the owner but I heard that he is still single and a lot of girls line in front of him because of his looks and money” Leeteuk said, sighing in relief that Taeyeon did not suspect something else.

            “So Fany, is it real? You’ve seen the guy. What can you say?” Jessica said smirking at her friend. All of their attention is now on Tiffany who is looking dumb founded.

            “Why are you all looking at me like that? It’s not that I am eyeing him all the time. How will I remember his face if I have seen many faces that day?! Geez guys” Tiffany said half-shouting.

            “Can we change the topic? You are making my wife uncomfortable. Why are we talking about people we don’t know anyway?” Siwon said.

            “Well you guys started it. You asked us what will we do today we just answered your questions” Taeyeon said looking at Siwon.

            “Ok, enough of that. Why don’t we talk about the vacation that all of us are planning?” Donghae said.

            The couples planned the getaway that they would be having. They agreed to that they would be having a 3 day vacation on a beach. They decided that it will be a fun activity together with their kids especially with the husbands because they seldom hangout with their children when they are on duty. They were the ones who played with their children when the wives were already outside for business. They were into playing when suddenly Taeyeon entered the room smiling like she won the lottery.

            “Eomma, why are you smiling like that? You’re scaring our baby” Leeteuk said laughing while the others laugh with him.

            “Teukie, why didn’t you tell me that the owner of KH Marbles is really something?” Taeyeon said as she sits falling on the couch still smiling.

            “What something?” Leeteuk asked frowning.

            “Something…I can’t think of any adjectives present to describe him” Taeyeon said dreamily.

            “Aish…this kid! You already have your own handsome husband! Why are you still looking to other guys?!” Leeteuk said half shouting.

            “Teukie, you are the one I love but that CEO will be our NUMBER ONE CRUSH!” Taeyeon said.

            “OURS?!” Siwon and Donghae said simultaneously.

            “Don’t worry guys. This is just a crush, we love you” Taeyeon said chuckling. Suddenly another woman walks inside the room looking exactly like Taeyeon.

            “Yah! Jessie! Why is your face like that?!” Donghae said.

            “Hae…I…don’t know what to say” Jessica said as he sits besides Taeyeon. Her answer made Donghae frowned.

            “Where is Tiffany?” Siwon asked.

            “Siwon, She is outide talking to Mr. CEO” Jessica said. “Jessie, stop acting like that” Donghae said.

            “What? Why?” Siwon said.

            “Because of our designs. I don’t know why he personally came here to see the designs. He can always ask or assigned somebody to look at it” Taeyeon said gaining back her normal state.

            “I know why. Tae-Tae, our beauty is definitely for our husbands’ eyes only but our best friend out there gained herself a new admirer” Jessica said smirking.

            “What?!” Siwon shouted.

            “Eomma, who’s there?” Lauren asked as she approached her mom. “A man is out there baby” Jessica said a she take Lauren to sit on her lap.

            “Appa, why shout?” Yoogeun asked with a confused face. “Sorry Yoogeunie. Appa will just look for eomma outside ok” Siwon said.

            “Wait Siwon. We will come with you. You girls stay there” Donghae said as the two girls raised their hands in the air.

            As they walk to the office, they immediately spot a man seating in front of Tiffany. They can’t see his face because his back is facing them. Siwon saw Tiffany smiling to the guy as she looks at him. They were talking while looking at some pictures. Tiffany on the other hand saw the three of them coming with a stern look on their faces.

            “Guys! What do you need?” Tiffany asked with a concern look on her face.

            “We just want to tell you that we will be going out to buy food for us” Siwon said.

            “Oh? Ok. I want you to meet someone first” Tiffany said and stood up. “Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk I want you to meet Mr. Horvejkul, CEO of KH Marbles, our client” Tiffany said.

            “Mr. Horvejkul, meet Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk, our husbands” Tiffany said.

            “It’s nice to meet you. I didn’t know that the beautiful ladies over here are already married. Enough of the formalities, you can call me Nichkhun” Nichkhun said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

            Tiffany was stunned by what he said while the boys were already fuming.

                                                                                   


 

Chapter 3 is up :) Mianheyo ;( I've been a bad author not updating for such a long long time. I got the chance to update today because it's summer now in the Philippines. Thanks for patiently waiting for the update though I'm not sure if it's ok.