Chapter 1

Separated by Home

 

Chapter 1

 

            Siwon and Tiffany are newlyweds. They were really happy as they cherish each moment that they have together. Knowing their work schedule they would only see each other during night time and during Siwon’s off after their honeymoon. Siwon was working as co-captain in one of the best group of police at Seoul Police Department where he is called for duty every time as Tiffany works as a designer at a small fashion firm that she and her best friends Jessica and Taeyeon built. They were having a nice time spending their honeymoon in Jeju Island. Every couple in the island was very intimate with each other but Siwon and Tiffany on the other hand does not show that side of them to other people. They prefer showing that side of them when they are alone with each other.

            The couple was walking around the shore, Siwon’s hands are encircled around Tiffany’s small waist as the waves of the sea brushed their bare feet.

            “Tiff, what do you want me to call you now?” Siwon asked her wife as he brushes away strands of hair that was blocking her beautiful face.

            “What do you mean what to call me now?” Tiffany asked her husband as she did not understood what he meant. She looked at him curiously.

            “What I meant is that can I call you eomma now?” Siwon asked playfully as he wife nudging her side. “Can I call you appa?” Tiffany said teasingly to Siwon as she looks at him smiling. “Sure you can. You can call me appa now” Siwon said proudly.

            “Aish. No, we can’t address ourselves that way. We don’t have children” Tiffany said chuckling. “YET, we STILL don’t have children YET Tiff” Siwon said as he emphasize the words still and yet.

            “What do you mean we still don’t have children yet?” Tiffany said as she pouts looking at Siwon oddly. “Because we can start making one tonight” Siwon said as he beamed a teasing smile to Tiffany as he sneaks his hand to brush her side on the insides of her blouse.

            Tiffany who was shock to what his husband just said and did was stunned and could only stop walking and stare at her husband with wide eyes. Siwon laughed at his wife’s cuteness as he gave her a quick peck on the lips to take her out of the trance. Tiffany on the other hand hit Siwon on the chest. “Why did you do that?!” Tiffany said annoyed.

            “What did I do to you? I’m not doing anything” Siwon chuckled as he loves teasing his wife. He just loved seeing her annoyed because she is so cute. “You Choi Siwon! You ert!” Tiffany said quite annoyed. “So cute” Siwon said as he pinches her nose. “I did not now that I married a ert man” Tiffany said chuckling as she embraces Siwon and continued walking.

            They went to a huge rock formation at the end of the beach. They were standing on top of the formation as Siwon back hugged Tiffany staring at the open sea in front of them. They enjoyed the warmth of each other as the cold wind of the sea blew at them. They stood like that for a moment until Siwon turned Tiffany to face him. Siwon cups the face of Tiffany as he brushed the strands of hair that the wind blew on her face and stares at her eyes. They stared at each other’s eyes for a few seconds until Siwon lowered his head as he brush his nose to Tiffany’s. Tiffany closes her eyes on the process as she cherishes the moment. When she opened her eyes Siwon was staring at her. He was looking at her face as if memorizing her features until her lips caught his gaze. Tiffany smiled that Siwon took as a sign. He slowly lowered his head and kissed Tiffany on her lips. Their lips moved in harmony as if it was made to kiss each other. Both of their mouths battle for dominance until they separated to give each other a time to breath. They stared at each other’s eyes as Siwon holds Tiffany by the waist and said “I love you Hwang Tiffany. I love you. Thank you for making my life happy. You made my life complete” and sealed with a kiss. “I love you too Choi Siwon. You made me the happiest woman alive when you made me Choi Tiffany. I love you very much” Tiffany said as she tip toed to kiss Siwon on the lips. They hugged each other and after a few moments they decided to head back to the hotel.

            Siwon and Tiffany were walking hand in hand heading back to the hotel when suddenly Tiffany’s phone vibrated.

            “Yoboseyo?” Tiffany answered.

            “Hwang Tiffany where are you?!” A girl on the other line shouted.

            “I think you called the wrong phone miss there is no Hwang Tiffany here” Tiffany said as she looks at Siwon who is now smiling widely.

            There was seconds of silence on the other line when suddenly the woman speaks again. “Yah Tiffany! Are you making fun of me?!” The woman said.

            “I’m telling the truth Jessica. There is no Hwang Tiffany here unless you are looking for Choi Tiffany?” Tiffany said chuckling as Siwon repositioned her body near his as he put his arms on her waist cuddling her to keep her from getting cold.

            “Pft! Yah both of you Chois’! Where are you? Donghae and I are already hungry. If it isn’t that we promised each other that we will eat together we have eaten already” Jessica said angrily. Well she is not really angry.

            Jessica and Donghae are also at Jeju Island. They were also newlyweds as they were also married at the same day when Siwon and Tiffany got married. They married at the same time because they have it like a double wedding. Tiffany and Jessica promised themselves that they will get married at the same time except Taeyeon because she refused the proposal of her boyfriend Leeteuk.

            “Don’t get angry Jessica. We are already headed to the restaurant at the hotel” Tiffany said. “Well hurry! We are not getting any younger” Jessica said as she ended the call.

            Siwon and Tiffany immediately saw the Lee couple standing in front of the entrance of the restaurant. Tiffany immediately saw the frown on Jessica’s face while Donghae hugged her from the back smirking.

            “Sorry. We got mesmerized by the sceneries and we forgot what time is it” Tiffany said apologizing to Jessica and Donghae. “Come on. As if I don’t know the two of you. Let’s eat I’m starving!” Jessica said as she moves out from Donghae’s hold and pulled Tiffany inside the restaurant.

            “So how was it? You forget about our dinner right?” Donghae asked Siwon as the both of them followed their wives inside. “Our first day here is fine. We enjoyed walking at the beach. Sorry about us being late. Actually we really forgot that we promise each other that we will be having dinner” Siwon told Donghae. Donghae couldn’t do anything but to frown and hissed at his best friend as they followed their wives to the buffet.

            The couples happily chat about their experiences that day. Jessica was happily telling Tiffany their experience on diving. She happily shares about their experiences underwater with the fishes. Tiffany just nodded and told her about the beautiful sceneries that they have seen as Tiffany was too scared of fish eyes there is no way she would want it near her. The husbands where just happily listening to their wives sharing stories having the time of their lives fond of seeing them happy.

            They parted ways after eating as their cabins where a bit far from each other. That night the first night of their honeymoon, both cabins were filled with love and passion as both couples did “IT”. Moans and voices shouting each other’s names filled the room as they savor each other as their bodies moved into one.

 

A month later…

            For some time now, Tiffany was not feeling well. She was experiencing headaches, vomiting and loss of appetite. She feels nauseated everyday especially in the morning. She always gets tired easily that Taeyeon and Jessica got worried for her. She did not tell Siwon that she was not feeling well because she knows that he is busy on his work and he would just get worry. Jessica and Taeyeon accompanied her to the doctor and that was when they knew why she is not well.

            That night Tiffany cooked Siwon’s favorite food as she waited for his husband to go home. They lived in a two story house that Siwon bought for them as a surprise for her when they got back from their honeymoon. It was fully furnished and had a garden in front and at the back. Siwon even made the kitchen pink because he knows that Tiffany likes to cook and she definitely would like it if her sanctuary was painted with her favorite color.

            She was setting up the table when a pair of arms hugs her from the back and a pair of lips kisses her cheeks.

            “Smells good” Siwon said as he snuggles his face on Tiffany’s neck. Tiffany chuckled at her husband’s behavior. “What? Me or the food?” Tiffany asked. Tiffany could feel the smile forming on his lips as he tightens his hold on her. “Both” Siwon said as he released her from the hug, turns his wife to face him and kissed her on the lips. Both of them smiled at each other as their lips parted.

            He helps his wife to sit on the chair in front of his and started eating. They were eating quietly when Tiffany started talking to Siwon.

            “Wonie, I went to see a doctor this morning” Tiffany said eyeing her husband as his expression changes into a frown. “What? But why? are you sick?” Siwon said as he went to the other seat beside Tiffany to check on her.

            “Well, I am not feeling well lately. Jessica and Taeyeon accompanied me to the hospital to get a check-up” Tiffany said. “You should have told me so that I have accompanied you to the doctors” Siwon said as he gave his wife a frown face.

            “Don’t worry I’m ok now. Oh wait before I forgot. Wait there, I want to show you something” Tiffany said as she leaves Siwon sitting on the table as she ran inside their room. He was eyeing his wife curiously as she headed back to sit next to him and gave him a strange looking picture.

            He continued staring at the picture until he spoke. “What is this?” Siwon said as he continued looking at the picture with pitch black image with a small white spot located nearly at the center. “You really don’t know what that is?” Tiffany asked Siwon annoyingly.

            “I really don’t have an idea on what this is hon, what is this white spot for?” Siwon said as he shook his head in confusion on what his wife was trying to tell him.

            “Siwon you pabo!” Tiffany said as she hits her husband on the head. “Why did you do that for?” Siwon ask as he rubbed the place where his wife hit.

            Tiffany leaned closer to her husband as she smiles at him and gives him a quick peck on the lips. “We went to the doctors this morning and they have referred me to an ob-gyne” Tiffany said as Siwon just continue staring at her eyes opened widely. “That white spot you are referring to is going to be our first born. Thank you APPA… thank you for giving me the opportunity to bear a child and to be called EOMMA. I am very happy that you are going to be the father of our children” Tiffany said crying while smiling widely at her husband.



 

Chapter 1 checked :) I updated as soon as I can :) and the sad part of me updating fast is that this time  don't know when will I update again :( I will update and continue writing this story but I can not update soon because I will be busy in school :( My OJT will start tomorrow and that would keep me busy for some time. Thanks for subscribing and reading my story :)