Teaser TIME!

{ L.O.C.K.E.T ❣ } [New Girlgroup from TS Ent. and Brand New Stardom! -APPLY NOW YO!]

CONTINUATION

"What should we do guys?" Youngmin asked.

"We should probably go to TS entertainment?" Changji threw an idea.

"Oh, that's a great idea, then let's eat again! Kajja!" Yunji ran away fast.

On the way there...

Yeonhye was daydreaming AND listening to music at a cafe, just chilling. And then Changji noticed when they passed by.

"Yah, yah, yah! Is that Yeonhye unni?? Yunnie-ah~ Is that Yeonhye unni??" Changji asked a lot of times but they seem to not hear her~ Food is really powerful. So she went towards Yeonhye herself.

"YEONHYE UNNI~!" Changji yelled and waved at Yeonhye happily.

Now, Yeonhye glared at Changji for disturbing her peace and quiet.... Aigoo, Changji-ah, you messed with the wrong person!

"Who are you?" Yeonhye seriously looking at Changji and glaring...

"Ah, jeongmal mianhae unni~ I messed up big time and forgot that you hate being disturbed..." Changji turns the happy face to a sad face...

"Oh, Jin-ah! I didn't realize it was you! You changed a lot!" Yeonhye surprised at how Changji transformed.

A call was received by Changji, "Yeoboseyo? Jin imnida~" She answered.

"Jin-ah! Are you with Yunji?" Ukwon's voice sounded a little worried.

"Aniyo, she went with Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin~ Waeyo? I'm with Yeonhye unni~" Changji explained.

"There is a group meeting at TS, Block B, and B.A.P will be there! Come as fast as you can! THERE IS A WILD SMALL TURTLE ON THE LOOSE!" Ukwon hang up.

"Annyeong, hahaha! Kajja, unniyah~! We need  to get those people!" Changji laughed and ran outside to see where they are. Yeonhye was following her.

"YUNNIE-YAH!!! KWANGMINNIE! YOUNGMINNIE! MINNIE!!!" She yelled at the four, who are still eating...

"Bwoh?" Youngmin asked arrogantly.

"I shouldn't have called you, aish." She glared at Youngmin,

"Yunnie-yah~ Ukwon oppa said we should get to TS Entertainment for a group meeting, with BAP sunbaenims and Block B sunbaenims~" Changji continued.

"Arasso, annyeong Yeonhye unni~" Yunji smiled

.

"Woah~ You guys aren't like when you were just kids~!" Yeonhye joked and getting on her good side again~!!

And another cellphone rings, 'Come on everybody just tep tep twitch your body!' (The first try Ukwon did... and Yunji recorded it xD), Yunji picked up her phone.

"Bwohya oppa?" Yunji was curious at what her oppa will say.

"Hurry up and gather now at TS Entertainment Ji-ah~" U-kwon said.

"Arasseo oppa! We're coming there now! Just wait for us a little bit ne? See you there oppa!" Yunji said sweetly and she hangs up.

"Yah, Youngmin oppa, Jin unni, Don't fight!!!" Yunji said as she stops them.

"Arasseo~ Because Yunji said so..." Youngmin said.

"Kkaja everyone??" Minwoo asked.

"Okay lets go guys!!!" Yeonhye said and they walked to TS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE IN TS ENTERTAINMENT...

Yeonhye, Yunji and Changji when inside, first people they say was BAP.

"MY BABIES!" Himchan comes towards the three and hugged them, laughing.

"Oppa! We're not your babies!!" Changji laughs too.

"Where's the Block B oppas?" Yunji looked around.

"They are still at Brand New Stardom's building, their CEO-nim is with them." Youngjae explained, and smiles.

"Annyeong Jello!!!!" Yunji smiled and waved to Zelo who was sitting far from them.

"Wait, Annyeonghaseyo hehehe! Hyung! Are we supposed to be here??" Minwoo said.

"I don't know. They dragged us here~" Youngmin said and bows to everyone.

"Psh, you're just making excuses to follow Yunnie.." Changji teased.

"CEO-nim's, what is the meeting about??" Yeonhye asked.

"You know already about the new member who has been released today. Lian~" The TS CEO said.

"They all nodded their heads..... Including Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin.... 

"Lian! Where are you???" The TS CEO asked. Then Lian comes out.

"Annyeong everybody~ Ahhh... J-jang L-lian imnida. Lian.Raziel is my locket name. Nice to meet you again!" Lian was a bit nervous.

"LIAN UNNI?????!!!!!!!" Yeonghye, Yunji & Changji were surprised to see her.

"Oh Yeonhye! Jin! YunJi! You are so different now! Your hair changed!"Lian said.

"Last announcement, Yeonhye, YunJi and ChangJi are gonna have their sub-group. So that's the announcement for now! You can go now kids!" TS CEO said while smiling at them.