Locket Member no. 2 Teaser {YunJi}

{ L.O.C.K.E.T ❣ } [New Girlgroup from TS Ent. and Brand New Stardom! -APPLY NOW YO!]

Location: Seoul Performing Arts High School

The school bell rings as the class finished the last lesson. YunJi was still in the classroom with Minwoo, Kwangmin & Youngmin.

YunJi called her brother quickly.

"Oppa, class is finished! Can you pick me up here oppa???" YunJi said.

"Ji-ahh, Mianhae, you know I have schedules for our comeback right? I texted your friends if they could send you home." U-kwon said with a worried voice.

"Arasseo oppa~ Just take care nae? HWAITING!!!" YunJi cheered her brother.

"Nae Take care too! I'll see you later!" U-kwon said.

"Yaedeul-ah, your schedule for your comeback is later right? And Zelo has schedules so let's just hurry up..." YunJi said.

"Zelo is gonna be picked up by their manager so it's just us." Minwoo said.

"Kkaja, Kkaja!!!" Kwangmin said as he goes out of the room with Minwoo.

Youngmin was pretending to get out and grabs Yunji's phone.

"Bwoh? Yah my phone!!!" YunJi tries to get her phone.

"Ani~ Not until you call me..." Youngmin teased and thought of something.

"No~!" YunJi tries to get it again but she failed because Youngmin is too tall.

"Oppa?" Youngmin asked.

"WAEEE?? You're only months older than me!!!" Yunji whined.

"That's many months YunJi-ah~" Youngmin giggles and raises the phone on the air again.

"Arasseo~ Youngmin oppa, give me my phone now!" YunJi pouted and was already tired of chasing Youngmin.

"Yay!! Kkaja?" Youngmin smiled and gave YunJi's phone back.

"Aish~~~" YunJi and Youngmin gets out of the classroom and leaves their classmates who were still packing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghyun and Boyfriend's manager were gonna pick them up in front of the school.

They walked to the van and saw Donghyun.

"Let's go! Annyeong YunJi!" Donghyun greeted his dongsaeng.

"Hello oppa!" YunJi greeted back.

They all sat inside the van. Minwoo and YunJi were sitting at the second row. The twins were sitting on the third row.

"Kkaja!" The manager said as the van started moving.

YunJi and Minwoo were playing on their phone. Kwangmin was already sleeping. Youngmin was secretly blocking the sunlight for YunJi.

"Oh Jin  was at MBLAQ oppas' dorm!" YunJi got messages from Jin.

"Chincha??" Minwoo and Youngmin asked.

"And she was with L oppa, buying something at the store. I said I want food too~" YunJi said.

After five minutes... YunJi was also sleeping.

Youngmin got jealous because YunJi was sleeping on Minwoo's shoulder.

They woke up and arrived at YunJi's home.

"YunJi-ahh~ Wake up!!! Ireona!!!" Youngmin said.

"Are we there yet?" YunJi was waking up.

"We're here already! Kkaja YunJi!" Donghyun said.

"Okay~" YunJi stretched her hands and gets out of the van.

"Are you really awake?" Kwangmin asked if she really sees him.

"Ani. I think she's not fully awake..." Youngmin said and he helps YunJi walk to the gate and ring the doorbell. 

Minwoo looks at the camera and said, "Ajumeoni! It's us! YunJi is home!" 

They saw YunJi's Umma open the gate and get YunJi from Youngmin.

"Aigoo~! Thank you again boys! Take care!" YunJi's Umma said.

"Bye Bye Ajumeoni!!!!" They said and went back to the van.

The van was starting to move. Youngmin was still looking at YunJi's house.

"Hyung! Don't do that! Your neck will hurt!" Kwangmin said and moves Youngmin's head to the front.

Some minutes later, Changji  called. "Annyeonghaseyo Yunnie-ah?" But her cellphone was with Youngmin!

"Oh Jin-ah?? Why did you call?" Youngmin asked, not realizing that it was Yunji's phone.

"Isn't this Yunnie's phoneu?? YOU STOLE IT DID YOU!?" Changji was furious and blabbering to Youngmin before he realized that it was Yunji's.

"That phone is too expensive for you, Youngmin-ah! It's 30 000 won!" Changji made it all up. 

"CHINCHA???!" Youngmin hurried to Yunji's door and knocked.

Secrets' will be revealed on the following chappies or teasers~! LOOK FORWARD FOLLOWERS I MEAN SUBSCRIBERS! { -iMikiii and YuiRin_Black, but this messeji is really from iMikiii.... }

Saranghaeyo~ Love chu~ <3 HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^__^