Locket Member no. 1 Teaser { Changji }

{ L.O.C.K.E.T ❣ } [New Girlgroup from TS Ent. and Brand New Stardom! -APPLY NOW YO!]

Changji's life.
{ Mianhae, this is just the second time I made this teaser and my first awesome one was gone!! TT TT ENJOY... }

Changji was at home as usual with her brother Joon.

"Oppa, will we really go to your practice room with MBLAQ again~? Can't I stay home?" Changji was whining and complaining.

"Ani. Appa said that I should bring you with me." Joon said while packing some things.

"Kajja and we will ride the bus!!" Joon ran outside and went inside the bus.

"WHOAH, IS THAT LEE JOON??", "Who's that girl with him?", "Why is he with a pretty girl?", "Is that his girlfriend?" are all in the minds of the fan girls in the bus.

One of them had the strength to ask for his autograph.

"Oh!" Joon was surprised and gave it back after he signed, "Ne, here you go.

"Who is that Joon oppa? Is that your girlfriend?" The girl whispers to Joon.

Changji heard.

"Ani, she's just my sister, and we need to get going now! Yah Changji kajja!" Joon hurriedly left Changji behind.

"You better not take oppa away from us, you dumb person!" The fan girl hated Changji.

She ran fastly to catch up with Joon and ran to the practice room.

"Annyeong~! MBLAQ's princess savior Jin is here~!" Changji said.

"AND JOON!" Joon showed his aegyo.

"Aish Joon-ah! Don't do that! It's nice to see girls' aegyo when you're a namja but seeing man's aegyo when you're a man is not awesome..." G.O said.

"Arasso, arasso! She's the cute one and I'm the masculine one!" Joon was pretending to be annoyed.

MBLAQ practiced and practiced and Changji was bored.

"Changji-ah! Can you buy us some water and snacks?" Thunder asked Changji.

"Oh arasso." Changji said, "I'll be back!"

Meanwhile at the road, some men were talking.

"Oh Myungsoo-yah~!" Changji called Myungsoo. In the unusual way.

"Changji-ah~ Annyeong~" Myungsoo smiled at Changji's cuteness that he fell for.

"Would you like to come with me to the store?" Changji asked.

"Arasso!" Myungsoo laughs.

"Yay~!" She high fives Myungsoo.

They went to the store and went back, and MBLAQ was surprised that Changji was with Myungsoo, which they knew that Changji hates Myungsoo, according to Changji.... O_O Woah... Secret's will be revealed on the following chappies or teasers!

<3 APPLY MORE <3 LOVE YOU~ It's kind of boring... Since internet is being a meanie and I didn't copy my first one made and now I need to remake this all TT TT AISH~ But I hope you like this somehow...