Locket no. 3 Teaser

{ L.O.C.K.E.T ❣ } [New Girlgroup from TS Ent. and Brand New Stardom! -APPLY NOW YO!]

Meanwhile at MBLAQ'S Practice room...

Joon dragged Changji away from Myungsoo, "YAH! I though you hated L?" He whispered to Changji.

"Waeyo? Can't I change that for some time~? I'm not used to hating someone, so yeah. Can't I oppayah~?" Changji said and played around the practice room.

"Why are you here L?" Mir curiously asked Myungsoo, he thought he was suspicious.

"Cha-- I mean Jin just asked me to come with her to the shop, but keeps dragging me here." Myungsoo explained calmly to Mir.

"Oh chincha? Arasseo." Mir walked away laughing.

"I told you not to get in touch with someone you hate and now you're here with L, and then you're going to rage??" Joon complained and jibber jabber.

"Ani, ani~ I won't get mad or rage again ne~???" Changji used her powerful aegyo.

"Arasseo!" Joon patted Changji's head and walked away towards Myungsoo, "L-ssi, mianhae but we need to change." Joon is making an excuse so L will leave.

"We're all boys aren't... we?" L encountering Joon's words.

"AISH JIN HAS TO CHANGE." Joon pushed L out of the room and shouted, "YOU CAN GO HOME NOW!".

'But.. wae? I thought Cha-- I mean Jin wanted to play??' L thought and walked away, but he met Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo and Yunji.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" L bowed to his... hoobaes.

"Oh L sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!" Minwoo greeted.

"Sunbae, why are you outside??" Youngmin asked him, thinking that Changji and L were together, since Changji texted.

"Did something happen there??" Yunji curiously asked L.

"I think Joon sunbaenim is mad at me for some reason..." L thought of something.

"Why don't you come with us so you won't be shooed away?" Kwangmin laughs.

"Oh, kamsahamnida, I will." L laughs with him

They walk towards MBLAQ's practice room.

'Knock knock knock'

"WHAT!?" Joon was furious about something today... but still funny...

"Wae are you shouting oppa??" Changji pouts and hits Joon, and goes to the door to open it.

"Annyeong Jin-ah~!!" Yunji and Changji hugged each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims~!!" Minwoo greeted and smiled.

"Annyeong~ Jo twins are here!" Youngmin and Kwangmin shouted.

"And that one that has been kicked out is here!!!" L laughed.

"Yah, L oppa! What are you saying!? Do you want to die now??" 

Changji hurriedly came towards to Joon to control him.

"AISH THIS KID." Joon was really furious now.

"Oppa! SHHHHHHHH~! HANDLE YOURSELF, YOU DON'T WANT THE PRACTICE ROOM RUINED RIGHT!?!?"

"Arasso, arasso! Just because Jin is here doesn't mean I can't hurt you.... But she's here so... Nothing I can do." Joon explained and calmed himself.

"Psh, you can hit me anytime, hyung." L was a little mad too... As he started it since he was mad at what Joon did earlier.

"IF JIN WASN'T REALLY HERE AISH!" Joon, furious mode.

"Yunnie-ah~ Mianhae it's like this here... It's not quite nice, let's eat food outside~!" Jin and Yun has their own things to do and left.

"YAH WAIT!!!" Minwoo hurried to catch up, Kwangmin and Youngmin were splitting the two away from each other to stop them.

While at the road, Minwoo, Yunji and Changji were walking to the ice cream shop. The twins catched up with them.

"YAY! Iceu creameu~" Changji getting excited over ice cream.

"What flavor do you guys want??" Yunji asked just excited to order their ice creams.

"CHOCORETO~" Changji yelled a little.

"Ahh~ Can I have all of it? Haha, I'll have Cookies & Cream-eu." Kwangmin said while looking at all of the ice creams.

"I want Chocolate too!" Minwoo said.

"How about you YunJi-ah?" Youngmin asked.

"Vanilla!!! Of course-eu!" YunJi said while jumping slightly due to excitement.

"Okay! Vanilla too please!" Youngmin said.

They all started eating their ice creams and Youngmin paid for everything.

"Is it delicious YunJi-ahh?" Minwoo asked.

"Mmhmm! MASJOH!!!! NEOMU MASJOH!!!! (Masjoh - Delicious)" YunJi said.

"I love Chocolate-eu!!!!" ChangJi said after finishing her ice cream.

"No more ice cream~" Kwangmin pouted.

"What should we do guys???" Youngmin asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are they gonna do??? What will happen to Joon and L? 

To be continued on Teaser 2!!!!!!!

Jaljayo if you are reading this at night! Annyeong!

Bye Guys! Hi Ladies! Uhhhhmmm Mwah!!!! Nillili lalala Nilliriya Nillili Mambo!