My Secret Admirer (^_−)−☆

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

I've been receiving letters lately, and it's really freaking me out. I think he was a stalker... no... but yes, maybe. Aish my head is in mess when I think about it. Seriously, my friends think he's stalking me.

"So, Yuri, did you get another thing from that secret stalker?"

"What to expect, Jessica? I always do... though I really like what he gives me, he's still creeping me out! D'you know that feeling? Huh?" I held my depressed head, slightly massaging it while I ask my friend, Jessica.

"Not once, Yuri. You know that they're scared of me. But cool enough that that guy has guts to do this to you when he knows I'M your BESTFRIEND"

"You sure it's a "He"?" I looked at her.

"Umm... Yeah? What, do you expect it to be a 'she'?"

"You know it. Guys aren't just the one who's checking me out, you know it too much"

"Well, it happened once. But it can't happen again now, right? Not here"

"No one knows, Sica... Aish, I don't know... And I don't care" I proceeded walking, leaving Jessica behind and headed towards my locker.

We were talking about what happened earlier, our lunchtime when I opened my locker again to get my books for the afternoon. And now that it's time for us to go home, which means I have to put back my books in my locker again, and I felt like not doing it. I know what to see inside...

"Yah! Come on, Yul. Are you not going to open that yet? You've been staring at it for like 2 minutes!" Jessica complained. I swear, she has a big and noisy mouth for her height.

"Why won't you open it for me? I don't feel like it" I answered and gave her my lock combination. She did open it, her face still the same and I didn't expect that because I thought she will be like "Oh my gosh, Yuri!! How did this... Oh so sweet. How did he place it here?", but no, Sica has her poker face on.

"What?" I asked, couldn't see what she's looking at for my locker door is blocking the sight.

"Yah~" I nudged her, then a smile crept on her face.

I stood at the other side of her and took a look at my locker... O.O what had just happened? My locker...

"Dang it, Yuri! This guy's crazy for you!!" she shook me which made me slightly dizzy. I held her hands and removed it from my shoulders and took her place, good thing she moved away. I stared at it, it totally changed and looked like it's not mine.

"Don't tell me you're going to spend another minute or so and just look at it" she crossed her arms, I looked at her then to my locker.

Want to know what happened inside? You won't believe me but... It was filled... filled with MICKEY MOUSE miniatures! Oh I really love it, my walls were designed with stickers, there's also another handkerchief but this one was designed with Mickey, then there were chocolates, cellphone pouch and guess what... inside it was a cellphone, not a plastic cellphone but a TRUE phone. Besides, it's iPhone 5 with a customized Mickey Mouse protective phone case.

"Kwon Mickey Yuri... Hail you, Mouse. I swear, this guy is totally AWESOME!!" Jessica almost shouted, Aigoo this girl, I know myself I like it but, I just can't accept this kind of gift. It's too much!

"Sica, I know I like those things inside but, don't you think it's too much? I don't even know how he got to put these things inside!"

"He's cool enough to do that" was the only thing my good good friend said. Obviously, I'm being sarcastic in here.

I took the phone pouch, took out the iPhone carefully and placed it on top of my notebooks. I don't know why but I looked inside the pouch, well, I found a letter.

"Are you going to read it?", what a nice question. What do you think Jessica? I'm going to burn it?

I didn't answer her, if I did, nothing good is going to happen. I opened the paper and a very neat hand writing caught my eye. The paper has a very good scent, made me want to keep it.

 

I hope you don't mind, my pretty Pearl, but this, I wanted to give it all to you. I know you're thinking it's too much but this way, I don't only show I have the money to make your life comfortable if ever you are to have a future with me but also... by the phone, I may have the guts to tell you who I am.  

 

I didn't finish the letter for a while and pressed that circle button on the phone. Woah, the wallpaper was me. I slid my finger onto the screen, I thought it has a passcode or what but there's none. Hmm, I don't know what to do next, I continued to read the paper while Sica snatched the phone from me and explored it.

 

But I still won't make it too easy for you. I have little guts but maybe it's enough to give hints of who I am... I hope you won't get irritated because of me being so mysterious and... like a coward. Truth is, your friend Jessica also scared me. Please don't tell her ._. Anyway, please open the notes to find out.  and there it ended.

 

I got the phone from Sica's hand before she open or press something. Just like what that guy said, I opened the notes and I saw one note. I opened it of course.

 

if ever you read this... I'll get to the point this time. I don't wanna waste your time.

1. Yeah, I'm older than you by 1 yr. please don't take that as old :D
2. You barely see me around, but I know, I always see you around. But I swear, I'm not stalking you and I didn't mean to see you always at the cafeteria.
3. Barely seeing me around but we've had interactions thrice. Sorry I won't tell you.
4. I'm part of the school council so... Sorry if I OPEN your locker to give you my gifts. Don't worry, I assure you, I never opened your notebooks, and touched any personal things of yours.
5. Same village... I've seen you walking around our village's clubhouse that's why I knew.

Well umm, about how I knew some things you liked, like that of Mickey Mouse... No offense but it's kinda obvious so, no wonder. I've been keeping my feelings for you for like before I was elected as a school council officer which was 2 yrs ago. 

 

Geez, this guy... Or gal, why is he or she so afraid to tell their feelings? Like, seriously?! All you have to do is tell them, directly and clear. Right?

Ohh, second thought, I think it's really hard since this guy's not close with me and I don't really know him... wait, but can't he just introduce his self and befriend with me then maybe there's a right time to confess... Aish, here am I again, thinking about it... Driving me crazy again, now you see *chuckles*

"What does it say?" Jessica asked me. I looked at her without saying anything. Usually meant I don't want to talk to her about it. Then I stuck my tongue out to her before closing my locker and walking away while I slid my phone into my pocket. Honestly, I don't know if I shall call it 'mine'.

"Yah, Yuri!!~" my friend ran towards me.

"Aren't phones allowed inside our school? You don't want to get detention, do you?" she whispered as she reached me.

Yeah, I forgot it isn't allowed. Well, whatever, detention ain't that bad.

"Don't worry, Sica. No one will know. You won't use your mouth to tell others, yes?"

Jessica looked at me then smiled, oohh I know what that look meant.

"Sure, if you treat me 2 chocolate sundaes later"

And I'm right...

"Yeah yeah. You'll get fat with that, you know? Now, let's go before-"

"Ms. Kwon..." a deep voice called, stopping both of us.

I looked back and saw our creepiest professor, Prof. Han, with a look that definitely gave us a tingling feeling, bad tingling feeling.

Prof. Han walked towards us and placed his arms behind him and started to talk.

"Would you mind if I check your pocket Ms. Kwon?" he asked me. Ohh no, not a good idea, I thought.

"Umm... Sorry sir, but no. I have a-umm I have a personal thing here. Not a good thing for guys to see."

Prof. Han nodded, did he fell for that? I don't know, but I guess not. He's too intelligent to fall for a lame excuse.

"Personal thing?" he nodded again "Could that be a cellphone, Ms. Kwon?"

Ok, detention room, here I come. Please don't make it hard for me, kay?

"H-huh?! Prof..."

"Please, Ms. Kwon, if you lie one more time, you won't just go to the detention room. Just give it to me and follow."

"Do-does that include me, professor?" obviously, Jessica was scared. I'm going to make it up to her soon, geez I feel bad for her.

"Yes, please, Ms. Jung. You intend to hide what wrong Ms. Kwon would do, don't you?"

Jessica looked down and nodded. I can't take it anymore, I reluctantly gave my new phone and Prof. Han started to walk towards the DR, I followed with Jessica behind.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to her.

"It's ok. You owe me twice, Yuri" she whispered back. Good thing it doesn't sound cold or mad, cause that's one scary thing.

I chuckled and nodded at her. Just this time, I realized that we're not yet heading to the DR. I'm sure the way to DR is straight ahead, but we entered a room before that. Student's Council Office. What could we possibly be doing here?

"Uhh, Prof?"

"I decided to give the last opinion to our SC president. She knows best what to do with the two of you, whether you two go home, attend community service this Saturday or go to DR. Now off you two go. You know where she's located, talk to her." Prof. Han left us by the door. Cool, now I'm not really sure where's our president's table was.

"Any idea where she is?" I asked Jessica who's almost sweating, it's cold cause of the air-con but if you knew you're in trouble, of course you'll sweat.

"No idea. It's my first time in here"

"How are we going to find her then? We can't just open each doors here and peak in to see who's who"

"Then we-" before Jessica could finish her sentence she saw a figure move out from another small room with a stack of files on her hands. The petite girl looked at us, mouth hanging open. I could say she's surprised just as we were.

"Umm, hi" I said awkwardly. What more could I say? Besides, I don't think I should be acting formal since she looked like just the same age we have, at least that's what I think.

She tried to spit out some words, but she can't seem to find it. Does she have trouble with speaking? I thought.

"So-sorry if we surprised you." Jessica apologized.

The girl blinked her eyes twice and came back to reality. She closed and gulped. Is she scared or what? I don't know. Again, she tried to speak, good thing something came out.

"What are you doing in here? Weren't you supposed to be at home?" the way she spoke to us, cold and creepy. I thought she's nice and kind but shy because of the way she acted earlier. The time she was speechless didn't made her look like the total opposite.

"Prof. Han left us here. He told us to talk to the SC president" I explained to her, and her face seemed to change. Though I don't know how to describe what it meant.

"What do you need to talk about with her?" now her voice sounded soft as she laid down the stack of files down the small table located at the edge of the room.

"My violation..."

"And why is she with you?" her voice cold again.

"Let's just say she was included because of me"

The girl nodded. I'm sure I've seen her many times but I don't know her name, nor her rank in school.

She picked up the files and nodded us to follow her. She sat down the table (those tables that looked like teacher tables) that greeted us a while ago when we entered the room, then she rested her chin on the back of her palm.

"Tell me about it. I'm the president of the Student council, Kim Taeyeon"

Ahh!! Yes, now I remembered her, I've seen her announcing things at the front stage where we usually held our assembly.

"Well, the truth is, there's this guy who gave me this iPhone 5"

Oh right, when I gave the phone to Prof. Han, before we entered here, he gave me back the phone.

Taeyeon's eyes seemed to bulge out of it's socket, and it looked soooooo cute. And just as she noticed she had that reaction, she returned back to her kind of cold face.

"A-a g-guy? You sure it's a 'guy'?" she asked, she stuttered cutely too. Aigoo, this girl is full of aegyo.

"Actually, we don't know. The truth is, there's this person who had really fallen head over heels for my friend" my friend Jessica jumped in. Wearing her own cold mask. Now both of them has the cold aura surrounding them, and here I am, still having the cool and nice aura.

Taeyeon gulped, woah, was she moved by Sica's Ice Princess-ness? If yes, no doubt. Jessica could be really scary, even I was scared of her.  

Taeyeon ignored her and faced me. "You don't kn-know this person, right?", I nodded "Would you mind if I take a look, Yuri?"

Now my time to get surprised. Of all the students here, how come did she knew my name?

"You know me?"

"Ye-yeah, why? I-I do, of course. And she's Jessica, right?"

"Of course" Jessica rolled her eyes, I just silently laughed at her.

Just as I noticed, when I talk to her, it's either she stutters or her voice changes to a sweet tone. And when the topic goes to my friend, she turned cold and she say her words with such confidence... Oohh, does that mean she's comfy with me? Haha, I guess so.

I gave her the phone, I hope she won't give us punishment cause of this.

She held the phone with care, she looked at me that seemed to ask permission if she can open it, and I nodded of course. I'm too scared to object.

She slid her fingers and it clicked open then her face changed to something I don't know. She gave it back to me and took a deep breath. 

"You may go. The two of you. Never bring this back here at school. Never speak about this to Prof. Han too"

That easy? She could easily say that? She let us go in just a click, no more further ado? Cool.

"Wh-what?" Jessica looked surprised too, very obvious, but it's also obvious that she's nervous no more. That's better in my side.

"You heard me. You may leave now. I'm a busy person, and your parents must be looking for you too" Taeyeon stood up, that really meant she doesn't want any words from us. So, I signaled Jessica to stand up, we went for the door and I bowed to Taeyeon a good bye with a matching smile and also a mouthed thank you, while my very good friend just went out. Sarcasm.

When we were out, I automatically gave Jessica an amount of money enough for her satisfaction. I told her to go ahead and buy her ice creams while I still have to fix my locker. She didn't argue with me anymore and nodded. When she ran out of the school gates, I continued to fix my things. That hanky the mysterious person gave, I putted it on my pocket, the phone I slid back to its cellphone pouch, the chocolates I slid into my bag. I hope it won't get squeezed though. After knowing that all the things my secret admirer gave me was inside my bag, I locked my locker and started to follow Jessica to the ice cream parlor.

But then someone called me "Yuri!", I looked back and saw Taeyeon running after me.

Omg, I hope she didn't change her mind. Don't tell me she's sending me to DR.

"Ye-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Umm" here she is again. She does really look cute when she has the look of a soft kid. Though I already realized that she's a year older than me.

I looked at her, waiting to continue her sentence.

"I messaged all of the members of the SC, and she said sorry for the-the trouble"

"Trouble? She? Who is she and why is she apologizing?" I asked her.

She made this cute surprised face. I don't know why again, but I'm sure I asked her a question that's not too surprising.

"Oo-ohh… well, umm… you see, she said I shouldn't tell you who she is. But she told me to say sorry for the trouble she had caused because she gave that phone to you." she stuttered again.

Ohh now I get it, just remembered that this secret admirer of mine was from the Student Council…

O.O She... She... ohhh ok... yeah, why didn't I get it at first? My admirer is a girl... Uhh umm ok, lemme continue.

Aigoo, she should stop that. She looks really cute!! Why does she have to be so adorable when she stutters or nervous? Or at least that looks nervous.

I nodded at her, but before she could take her leave, I held her wrist and made her face me. I hope that doesn't made me look bad infront of her because of course, she's the student council president and she's older than me.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me asking, Taeyeon-shi"

She looked at my hand that was holding her wrist. I took it off and her gaze returned to me.

"Wh-what is it?"

Why do you look so cute?

If I could just ask that... But no, that would be so stupid of me. Instead...

"I want us to be friends" I flashed her my smile, I hope that worked.

"Well, that's not a question but more of a request, or a demand. But really, I hope we could be friends. I can see you're a cool person though you seem cold to my friend" I laughed a little.

Her face was expressionless for a while, but woah, after a few seconds, she laughed! One of the cutest thing she made again. I also managed to laugh because of her ahjjuma laugh XD

"Sure sure. No problem, Yuri. That also means you shouldn't be so formal with me next time ^_^" She smiled. She held out her hand for a handshake and said "Friends?"

I gladly took her hand, happy that she didn't doubt about it. And to seal it, I took her hand and shook it "Friends"

"Hey, I gotta go, Yuri. You see, we've got a lot of upcoming events and I have to manage that. I'm sure your friend is waiting for you too. See you around, bye" Taeyeon waved at me as she skipped her way to the office. I smiled at the sight, I didn't know, it just came out.

I swung my bag on my left shoulder and went to Jessica already. That's for sure.

 

TAEYEON'S POV

I skipped back to the office. I'm so happy! I can't stop smiling! Omg, that's the longest interaction we had made!

But, too bad Jessica was there. She's really scary. I thought I was going to die, but then suddenly, I didn't know where I got my courage to act to her. I know I usually act cold to the other students, that's because they have to learn discipline and be responsible BUT, I just didn't know where I got the guts to act that way to Jessica.

I entered my office and looked at the papers I was about to look and read before Jessica and Yuri came.

Just then I knew that these papers are almost done. Maybe I could finish these tomorrow. I'm too tired and I wanted to go home already, but before that, I took out my diary that I always kept on my drawer. Yeah, I still write on diaries, any problem with that?

 

Date:  August 6, 2013

Dear Diary,

Ok, this day is the best day of my life. I talked to her. I got to hear her soft voice and cute silent laugh. But that's also because of my fault. Prof. Han, that creepy physics teacher of mine saw her with the phone I gave to her. Aish!! >.< I hate how I've putted her in trouble. Good thing Prof. Han trusted me this much that he gave the last opinion to me.

The wrong one in here was me, I shouldn't let Yuri suffer because of my own fault. I don't know if my fault is a good or a bad thing because it led her to my office.

This day also marked my first face to face encounter with her scary friend, Jessica. The day when both of us had a tensing talk.

Well then, I have to get going. Bye, Diary! :3

 

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

 

YURI'S POV

I saw her eating her last big glass of chocolate sundae. I hope she's not mad because I came late. I entered and sat on the opposite chair, surprising her. She almost let out that dolphin scream of hers, but good thing she has a thing in that didn't let her to do so.

"Yah!~"

I laughed at her, "Hey. Sorry I'm late. Something came up"

"What it is? Don't tell me you walked through Prof. Han"

"No, silly." I didn't plan to tell her about Taeyeon and I yet because I think Jessica has a boiling blood for Taeyeon. She might just have her explosion here, and I don't want that to happen.

"Come on, Sica baby. Finish that and off we go. I'm tired"

I was used to call her that way. It does mean something but not what you think. I call her that because she acts like a baby whenever I bribe her with ice cream, no more no less.

Jessica rolled her eyes and took the last spoon of the cold dessert. I stood up and held her hand, pulled her outside the place and walked towards her house.

"Easy, ok? I just had my sweet time with the dessert. You don't want your pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter