My Dancing Partner

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, at about 6:30 am, a booming sound of pop and hip hop rocked a certain girl's house. Fortunately, her neighbors doesn't have any single idea that her house was noisy for that house is made with a soundproof windows, walls and doors, not allowing a sound from inside to be heard outside and vice versa. 

Why is her house noisy at that point of time? Because it's connected with her passion; a dance instructor. 

It's weekends and Kwon Yuri was getting ready for work. She was having her breakfast while her head is dancing with the beat.  After a few minutes, she washed her dishes and ready to work. She slung her bag on her right shoulder and went out of her house. She left with her black BMW Z4, and where did she get that? Let's just say her parents also own a big company in US. Another few minutes was allotted in her way to the dance studio, and of course, her car was also boomed with loud music. 

She stopped by a not-so-large-not-so-small building. It was a bit fancy but the aura it was giving meant a lot more for Yuri. It's not just any building with small rooms inside for dance studios, it is where she met her best friend.  Kwon Yuri entered the studio only to be greeted by her co-dancing instructors. She smiled at them and greeted back while she entered another room leading to an empty space with its walls that seemed to be made of mirrors. 

She sat down and placed her bag beside her, while waiting for her students and her partner. She tied her hair into ponytail and leaned on the wall. She had her eyes closed with an earphone on her ears. 

Outside of the said room, a guy in his 20's was dancing his way inside. His outfit was just a simple black T-shirt and a quite baggy jogging pants. He greeted everyone with a smile on his face until he reached the dancing room for hip hop.  

There he saw the girl that always mesmerized him. He stopped on his tracks and took a loving gaze at the girl who he thought was asleep. He silently closed the door and tiptoed beside the girl. He sat down and brought his face near to her, as if he was about to kiss the latter. He had a grin plastered on his face, after some time, he knows that this girl will notice his presence.

As if on cue, Yuri opened her eyes only to be greeted by a big face. Her eyes grew wide because of the guy's silliness. 

"Yah!~" Yuri shouted and accidentally pushed his face. 

The guy was laughing like he wasn't hurt because of Yuri's actions.

"Aish!" Yuri hissed. "And what was that for, Kai?!" she glared.  

"Nothing! Hahahaha..." he continued laughing. "What are you doing there anyway?" he asked between his laughs.  

"Umm... Lemme see... Duh, I'm waiting for my best friend slash dance partner slash co-dance teacher here who's always late." Yuri stated with sarcasm, fixing her sit after being frightened by Kai. 

"Hey, you forgot to add the handsome slash cool slash awesome suitor." Kai joked. 

"That's a joke right? Cos' you really never courted me, and I know that will never happen"

Kai stuck out his tongue playfully at his best friend before standing up and went to the boombox located at the other side of the room. Yuri just rolled her eyes because of that. 

"Come on Yul, stop lazing around and let's put some heat in here. With two hot people dancing so nice, maybe we could put this place on fire" Kai grinned. 

"Ahh being conceited again?" Yuri stood up. 

"Nope. Because I was never not hot, and same goes to you. A lot of guys go gaga for you." that grin never left Kai's face. He lifted up his T-shirt and took it off, leaving only his another black tank top. Yuri scoffed at how her friend could be such an ego.

"Will you stop with your vain-ness?"

"Not until you dance with me" and again, that grin. 

"Geez, Kkamjong." Yuri complained as she remove her loose shirt, revealing her black sports bra, and that toned abs. Kai knew this was coming, but he still couldn't stop himself to have a stare at that y body of Yuri. He was left breathless by Kwon Yuri, again. 

He was silent for a few seconds and Yuri isn't oblivious that Kai was checking her out, again. 

"Yah! Stop staring ok?"

Kai was brought back to his world. He blinked and gulped, and that his grin returned back too.

"Well, see that? I myself was also drooling over you"

Yuri rolled her eyes, is her friend hitting on her? Kai has been acting weird since last month. "Yah, are you hitting on me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been weird. You're like... Hey, tell me the truth, do you like me?"

Kai was surprised by the question that left Yuri's mouth. If he's to answer that, what should he say?

Before he could utter another word, the door opened and at about 15 teenagers entered the room chatting with each other, taking the two older dancer's attention to them.  

Kai sighed in relief. He's safe for now. "They're here. Better get ready, Yul." he smiled at her.

Yuri shrugged off the idea of Kai liking her and focused on teaching these teenagers some kick- moves. She gathered them together in a big circle in the middle of the room with her standing in the middle of the circle.

Kai stood outside of the circle listening to Yuri's small talk with the students about the steps they're going to do for today. A smile on his face was very obvious.

"How in the world such a gorgeus, y, pretty, tall, and nice dancing woman exist?"

"Kai?" Yuri looked at him. "Hey, you heard what I just said?"

"H-huh? What was that?" Kai asked. Returning his attention back to her.

"Aigoo..." Yuri shook her head. "I said, for this day, you will be teaching the boys while I'll be handling the girls." she patiently repeated for Kai.

"Oh... O-oh sure!" Kai chuckled sheepishly. "Why not? Right, my handsome guys? I'll be teaching you steps that'll catch other's attention."

Yuri giggled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter