Worst Day?

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black BMW Z4 was making a noise as it ran pass the stores and houses along the streets. Some were so much used to it, while some were just plain annoyed.

"What a nice way to start a day" one old woman muttered to herself sarcastically as the leaves she was sweeping flew everywhere as the said car passed along her house.

A few minutes later, the car reached its destination and a tall woman with a jet-black hair came out. She looked at her surroundings and sighed.

"Now, why would Jessica want me to meet her here?" She mumbled.

"Because we've been too busy to hang out." a voice answered from behind, making the tall woman jerk her head to the source of the voice.

"Tae!" the tall girl hugged the latter. "You're also here?"

"Of course. Do you expect Sica to invite you alone?" Taeyeon broke the hug and fixed her clothes. "Don't be too full of yourself, Yuri" she chuckled.

"What?! Ya, I'm not!" Yuri defended herself almost immediately after Taeyeon finished her sentence. "Aish, let's just go. You don't want HellSica waiting."

And with that, Taeyeon and Yuri entered the café that stood infront of them. They roamed their eyes in hope to spot a certain brunette girl who invited them for coffee and light breakfast. But to their dismay, they found no one. So, they decided to sit at the table near the tempered glass window and waited. 

After almost an hour

"Now it's HellTaengoo who's waiting here." Taeyeon grumbled, her arms crossed across her chest as her patience was running low. 

"Tae, if Sica won't be here for 5 more minutes then we'll leave." HellTaengoo is the second least  (after HellSica) that she wanted to deal with. 

And speaking of the devil, a glossy red BMW 320 was seen parking its car beside Yuri's. this made Yuri sigh in relief. 

"Well, doesn't she really look a devil with her car?"  Yuri thought before chuckling a little. 

A petite brunette emerges from the left side of the car with a stylish Rayban covering her eyes. The latter looked at Yuri as if she knew exactly where they were sitting and gave a small wave. Yuri mentally shook her head. 

"Aigoo, this girl never changed"

Jessica approached them with a smile on her face. She pushed the glass door making her grand entrance (XD)  and walked towards Yuri and Taeyeon's table. 

"Hey, guys!" She cheerfully greeted. 

"Good morning, Sica. Long time no see." Yuri said before an impish grin appeared on her face while her arms are crossed across her chest. 

"Yep!" Jessica replied, taking a seat beside Taeyeon who's unusually quiet with a frowning face.  "Wassup, Tae?" She greeted the latter. But got ignored. 

Yuri faked a cough, "Maybe you should apologize and explain first if you don't want to be strangled." She said. 

Jessica sighed. She thought her friends wouldn't mind. "Ok, I'm sorry. I really am. You know me, guys. My evil sister didn't wake me up too. Jeongmal mianhaeyo."

Yuri looked over at Taeyeon, "Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon's lips slowly formed an annoying smile before saying, "No problem. Your treat, lady."

Jessica smiled. "Leave it to me. I just know what to get for the two of you."

Jessica stood up and left them to order the coffees and some foods that they'll be eating. After a few minutes, Jessica came back telling Taeyeon and Yuri that it'll be coming soon while they had some catching up to do. 

Yuri's iPhone 5 vibrated inside her cellphone pouch. She excused herself from the talk and read the message. As she read the name of the sender, her face lit up. But as she continued on reading, her face frowned and her mood totally turned opposite. 

 

Fr. Eyesmile Princess

I'm going to get this straight to the point, hubby... In fact, I shouldn't be calling you like that because I want us to end here already. Kwon Yuri, you've been a really great girlfriend to me. You loved me and gave me what I want. But, you know I was forced, right? And this isn't going to work out too. I'll be leaving tomorrow for California, and I want to finish this NOW... Please be happy. I hope you'll find the right one for you some day. 

~ Tiffany Hwang

 

The sudden break up message she got from Tiffany (which because it didn't personally come from her) made Yuri want some space.

Taeyeon and Jessica noticed the quietness of their other friend so they asked. "Are you ok, Yuri-ah?"

Yuri let out a painful smile before answering, "Tiffany... she just broke up with me."

"What?!" Her friends exclaimed as the shocking info was processed in their minds.

"She did. Thru a ing text message." her hand trembled and tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Yuri..." Before Taeyeon could continue, Yuri interrupted. "I have to go. You two have fun, don't mind me, ok? J-just give my coffe and breakfast to somebody." But also before Yuri could get up from her seat, a hot brown liquid made its way to Yuri's pants and clothes making the latter stood up, yelp in pain, and try to look where it came from.

"Ahh sh*t!" Yuri cursed.

"Oh no! I'm really sorry, miss! I didn't mean to. It was an acci-" before the waitress could finish her sentence, the manager who saw what happened, called her with a booming voice.

"Seohyun!!"

The waitress, Seohyun, didn't want to face his wrath yet, but she still reluctantly went to the kitchen after bowing again.

"Ohh Yuri, are you ok? Aigoo, your skin might get burned." Jessica asked, worried.

Yuri nodded, "I'm fine. I'll get going..." without a second thought, Yuri walked towards the glass door, but again, was stopped when the scene inside the kitchen caught her attention. From the small window, she saw Seohyun hanging her head low while her tears were dropping. Having a soft heart, she wanted to comfort her, but she's in a broken hearted situation that's why she couldn't.

Kwon Yuri continued her way towards her car. Before she thought to have her time alone, she wanted to fix somethings to lighten her feelings, so she took the way she had earlier. She stopped by the house where the old woman was sweeping the the dry leaves earlier. Yuri went out of her car and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the same woman greeted her.

"Good morning, ma'am. If you don't mind, I would like to offer some free services for you." Yuri said politely as she bowed.

The old woman slightly bowed back, "Good day to you too, young lady. What was it your intention again?"

"Free services like watering your plants, sweeping inside and outside, dusting and disposing your garbages... I, I just wanted to apologize for what I did earlier a-and to take my head off my problems..."

It is pretty sudden and weird for a woman to offer these kind of things, and though she's doubting, she let Yuri inside the house and told her to do whatever she wanted.

Yuri smiled to the elderly before doing her work. She washed the dished, she swept the floor, she did the dusting, cleaned the surroundings of the house, disposed the garbages and even cooked for them. She brought some foods for the old woman, who addressed herself as Mrs. Seo, and another bowl of food inside a small bedroom where Mr. Seo was bedridden. She insisted to feed Mr. Seo though they both barely knew each other.

・・・

After offering her hand to the Seo family, got their trust, and also got closer to the two elderly, Yuri was now having her walk at the side of Banpo bridge alone. Without knowing what she really wanted to do. And no, she's not going to commit suicide. She just needed some air, clear her mind, and try to move on as early as possible, with her coffee stained clothes still on her body.

As she was strolling, her 20-20 vision caught someone sitting at the edge of the bridge, crying, while her foot was hanging. Yuri didn't think this girl's going to kill herself either, since she's not sitting on the rails.

・・・

"Oh great..." The girl sniffed. "Now I feel like inside the café."

"Umm I think that's me." a voice said. The girl was surprised as she looked back to where the voice came from after she wiped her tears. Then back to the body of water in front of her.

"Are you ok?" Yuri sat beside the girl, offering her hanky to the latter. The latter just shook her head before turning her head to the side, not wanting stranger to see her crying face.

"O-of course. I see..." they were engulfed by a moment of silence for a few seconds until the girl spoke, "Why do you smell like coffee?"

"Ohh umm, I was at the café earlier when a waiter accidentally spilled a coffee on my clothes. But I don't smell awful, right?"

The girl giggled because of what Yuri said, but as it was thoroughly processed and realization strikes, she stood up and examined Yuri's face. 

"Omo, it's you!", Yuri was confused at first, but when she did the same, she recognized this girl too. "Ohh! You're Seohyun, the waiter!"

Hearing the 'waiter' word again, she slumped back to her previous position and sulked, "Not anymore. I got fired after the accident. And I want to say sorry again."

Yuri smiled then wiped the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter