Not Bad at All pt. 2

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

I saw her. My heart jumped with joy. I ran to her and engulfed her with a big tight hug. I swear I miss this kkab.  

"Sica." She sniffed and hugged me back.

I broke the hug and glared at her. Missing her doesn't mean I cannot scold her for waiting for me for so many hours. "Yah! Why did you wait for me?! You could've set the date to another day, you know? What if I didn't came?"

But guess what. All she gave me was a smile. "But you did. You know, I was really about to go home, but I remembered something. I know you're and will always be late, so why give up early?"

She still knew me so well. That made me cry. I hugged her again. "Pabo!"

"I miss you, Sica. Sorry for what I did before. Sorry for hurting you. I shouldn't have done that to you. I should've given you a chance." soft sobs were heard as she talked to me. She made me cry even more. Geez, I kinda hated her for that.

"No, Yuri-ahh. I was the one at fault. I was stupid for ignoring you. Sorry for that. It was all a misunderstandings. I realized what I felt for you before was just an intense sisterly love."

I heard no response. I guess she was just smiling knowing that everything is going well. She broke the hug this time and said, "As much as I want us to catch up, your little sister might get mad at you for staying late."  

Oops. I forgot Krystal was waiting for me. "You have to come with me. Kajja!" I waited for no reply and grabbed her hand, dragging her towards my car.

•••

Krystal, as I opened the door, ran to the person beside me. I was kinda dumbfounded. I expected her to hug me, but instead, she went to Yuri.

"Yah, are you ok? Are you feeling cold? You're not kidnapped, right?"

I think Yuri was surprised as I am because all she did was nod and shake her head at every question Krystal threw. But what happened next made us more surprised. She hugged Yuri.  

"I'm glad you're ok."

"Uhh... Krystal..." Yuri uttered.  

Krystal immediately broke the hug and the look of surprise was etched on her face. I grinned. She didn't realize she hugged Yuri.

Awwwkkwaaarrdd...

"Umm..." she fake coughed. "Yah! I told you not to wait after 10:30, right? What if unnie didn't remember? You'll stay there until midnight?!"

My grin got wider. What is this I'm seeing? Krystal never got that protective before. I think Krystal needs to tell me something later.  

"Err... I'm sorry?" Yuri replied.  

"Hmph!" Krystal turned her back and went to her room. Again, leaving us dumbfounded.

"What's with her?" Yuri turned to me with her confused face. "Is it really a big deal?"

"She likes you." I grinned at her.

The look on her face. Hahaha! It's so funny. She didn't see that coming. "What? Yah, what are you talking about?"

I just grinned at her again and pushed her outside the door. "It's nice meeting you again, Yuri-ahh. We should hang out again sometimes. Bye!" and I closed the door. I chuckled to myself, well, I just love teasing Yuri.

•••

Krystal

Aigoo, what have I done? Why did I act like that? They must think I'm out of my mind already. I didn't know what have gotten into me that I hugged her. And I acted like a freaking worried girlfriend. I'm pretty sure my unnie noticed that, and she's surely going to tease me.

I heard a knock on my door and Jessica unnie appeared. She had a smile on her face. I knew it.

"Care to explain?" she said. Her arms crossed on her chest.

"Explain what?" Geez, oh I know too well what she meant.

"The sudden "anger" and worry I saw after you saw Yuri."  

"I wasn't angry!" I denied. Tss, yeah right. Big fat lie, Krystal Jung.  

"Yes, you were. You know, for a second, I though you two were together." she grinned. Aigoo~

I think I just blushed hearing that. Jessica unnie went and sat on my bed, facing me. "You like her, don't you?"

Deny. Deny. Deny.  

"It's a crush."

Ok. No more denying. I was on the edge already, she caught me. I can't lie to her anymore.

"I'm sorry, unnie." I bowed my head. I don't know why, but I felt shy.

Unnie chuckled. "Why are you saying sorry? Actually, I'm happy for you. Though you said you just only have a crush on her."

I lifted my head and saw her smiling at me. Then suddenly, I remembered what happened to her. "I'm worried."

"Worried that the same thing might happen to you?" I just nodded. "You know, after being with her for 1 year, I know what she's like when she likes someone else."

I don't know whats the purpose of her saying this but I turned my full attention to her and listened carefully. "She's very mysterious of her feelings, actually. It's hard to interpret what she thinks and feels. But one thing is, she's very persistent and desperate when the one she likes is mad or angry at her. She doesn't stop apologizing, she even gives flowers sometimes. She'll do anything, and I mean ANYTHING just to be forgiven."

"Are you sure, unnie?"

"I am. I witnessed her. She was with Yoona, and Yuri said Yoona suddenly got mad at her for nothing. She did everything she could , but it was all in vain. Then Yuri found out that Yoona did that because she simply wanted to break up with Yuri for a guy. She was really depressed that time."

I was sad after hearing that Yuri had a really bad relationship in the past. That Yoona girl, whoever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter