My Lady

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNHO'S POV

I've been with her ever since everyone I loved seemed to have given up on me, and she's been with me when those loved ones died. Let me tell you what happened 5 years ago.

6th grade. 12 years old. I was at the stage of adolescent, and when I mean adolescent I mean me being a rebellious kid because my parents are lacking on giving me the attention I needed. Ohh, no. What I mean is, my parents NEVER gave me the attention I needed simply because my mother was busy with her boys. Yes, she's having fun with boys, while my father can't do anything about it that's why he's drowning himself with alcohol every night. I cared at first, of course, but when I realized they didn't care about me or what I feel, I stopped caring and did my own business.

My own business means being one of the most feared student in our school. I've also tried some weed, but I did that once only. I was so young, I know.  

Then one night came, I was inside my room that time. I heard my parents shouting at each other. My dad was so drunk and my mom just brought a guy at home while my father was there. I hated her for that. No, actually, I hated almost every woman after that night. I hated them that I almost made a promise not to have any other woman in my life. My mother will be the last.

But then this new kid at school, we were on the 8th grade, changed my perception of women. But of course, it wasn't that easy for her. She's one of my victims, but she showed bravery and strength that made me admire her. She's not like the others who just cry their lungs out when they're hurt.

I didn't realize my feelings for her until one night, I saw her looking so fragile because of one man who tried to her. If I wasn't walking around that time and heard Yuri's pleas, I couldn't even imagine the possibilities that could happen. I covered her with my jacket because her uniform was ripped and helped her to calm down.

"Why are you doing this? You're supposed to laugh at me, right? Bully me?" she sobbed, looking at me.  

My temper rose because of what she said, then guilt came. "Do you think I'm that bad?! I just couldn't leave you with that ing maniac!"  

She bowed her head and cried even more. I just sighed and helped her. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. You may stay at my place for now. I don't want your mother to see you like this." and she was just mum.

Since that day, I became her personal bodyguard. Though she didn't knew it, I was always looking out for her. I tried to make friend with her, too, and good thing it worked out. My feelings got clearer. Her smile, it always make my day complete, her voice, it's the only thing that I want to hear everyday, her face, the only one I wanted to stare at. Everything about her and everything that she do is enough to make my day perfect. Yes, I love her. And everyday is enough to make it deeper.  

 

"Oppa!~" I heard someone call. I snapped my head to the right and saw her running at me. I was just a few months older than her but she insisted that she wants to call me 'oppa'.  

"Yuri." I smiled at her.  

"Did you wait for long? I'm sorry, my classmate asked me to accompany her to the principal's office."

I ruffled her hair before chuckling. "It's no big deal, Yuri."

She frowned at me. Ohh how I find it cuter than a puppy when she does that every time. I just want to peck her pouting lips, if only I could.

"Where are we going, anyway?" she sat beside me on the bench. I was waiting for her at the school's field since I went out of our classr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter