Though It Hurts

Random YUL-paired oneshots/multi shots ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September. That month. One day when we were lazing around inside th dorm, Yoona told us to gather around at the living room. She said she wanted to tell us something important. A thing that should never be a secret in our group.  

"Unnies! Seohyun-ah! Come, I wanna tell you something!" she said. She looks so happy and giddy about it that made me curious and confused at the same time.

"What is it, Yoona?" Taeyeon then asked her as she sat beside Tiffany on a couch.

Everyone was settled at the living room and she's there standing at the middle, her smile wide as ever. Then she looked at us. One by one.

"I'm dating Lee Seunggi oppa!"

Everyone was shocked. Heck, I was shocked too! But unlike others, my heart ached when I heard the news. Yoona. My Yoona is dating someone.

I just sat there while everyone was giving Yoona some hug and words like 'congratulations', 'that's cool', 'our Yoona is grown up' and so on.  

Trust me, guys. I tried to smile. Not a fake smile, but I really tried to be happy for Yoona. I mean, yeah, she's dating someone and that is Lee Seunggi. But I can't help but to feel sad that... no more. I'm hopeless. I know she's straight, maybe even straighter than all the straightest things in the world, but I'm too inloved to hope that I have a chance on her.

I was snapped back to reality when Yoona came to hug me. My eyes started to well. Heck, why did she have to hug me?

"He-hey. I-I'm so h-happy for you." I stuttered when I awkwardly moved my hands to hug her back. Yeah right, Kwon Yuri. That's a big fat lie! The biggest lie you've ever said!

"Thank you, unnie. You know, I never thought he'll ask me. I know he has a crush on me, but this is different!" her voice showed too much joy. We broke the hug and she looked at me. "Unnie, why are you crying?" she chuckled.  

"Tears of joy, Yoong." I forced out a smile. God, it really hurts. My heart hurts.  

"Yah, Yoona, I know Seunggi is a good guy, but if ever I heard you crying because of him, I'll make sure her fangirls will cry over his broken face." Jessica, our ice princess told her.

Yoona just laughed at her unnie before replying, "Unnie, we're just dating. We're not a couple yet."

Yet. That word. I hate it.

"Well, at least Jessica told you her plans if you cry because of him. You still have 7 girls in here who's going to do something to him if you cry." Sooyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter