One Fine Concert Day Part 1

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***At the 16th floor***

 

Leeteuk: *bangs on the doors of the suite* Everyone, get up! We're set to go in an hour.

 

Eunhyuk: *lets out an enormous yawn* Five more minutes hyung.

 

The whoosh of a flying pillow was heard, followed by a short gasp and a loud thud on the floor.

 

Leeteuk: YESUNG! Sorry, that wasn't meant for you. Aish, why did you have to walk in when I threw that pillow to Hyukkie?

 

Yesung: *rubs his at the impact of his crash* NOT the first time hyung.

 

Leeteuk: I said I'm sorry.

 

Eunhyuk: No wonder you're called a failure. Haha!

 

Yesung: *throws the pillow at Eunhyuk* YAH!

 

Leeteuk: Anyway, Lee Hyukjae, will you please get up now? You've been sleeping the whole day! You're lucky the presscon was cancelled.

 

Eunhyuk: I'm GLAD the presscon was cancelled. I had more time for sleep!

 

Yesung: Well, if you haven't been in front of your laptop for the entire night, you would have had enough sleep. What were you doing anyway?

 

Eunhyuk: *blushes* Nothing important.

 

 

***Araneta Coliseum***

 

Kyuhyun: I'm so tired! Look, my feet are killing me from all these rehearsals!

 

 

Heechul: Aish! You're such a whiney little brat.

 

Kyuhyun: I'm the maknae. It's given.

 

Henry: Uuhh. Technically, you're not the maknae here. And aren't you too old to still be acting like that?

 

Kyuhyun: Yah, do you want me to leak your baby pictures again?

 

Henry: *makes a motion to zip his mouth*

 

Heechul: Why are you tired anyway? Wait, lemme guess. It's that fanfiction, right?

 

Kyuhyun: You guessed right.

 

Heechul: Everybody's been crazy about fanfictions ever since we found out Siwon actually reads one.

 

Henry: But Yesung hyung has been reading fan fictions before.

 

Heechul: Yeah, but he's not an awful religious dude like Simba!

 

Henry and Kyuhyun nodded as Heechul's eyes were set to another person who had just come inside their waiting area, face concentrated as he held listened on the other line.

 

Heechul: Yah, Hyukkie!

 

Eunhyuk: *startled at Heechul's loud voice and accidentally dropped his phone* Aish!

 

Heechul: Who were you calling?

 

Eunhyuk: No one, hyung. *whispers* She's not answering anyway.

 

Heechul: That's shinyiuhan! I knew it! You've become obsessed too!

 

Eunhyuk: She-

 

Kyuhyun: What if she's really an ahjumma? What if she looks like an alien?

 

Eunhyuk: *smiles* Well, I just hope she looks like that girl I met when I bought my strawberry milk.

 

Henry: You mean, the girl you SCARED when you bought your strawberry milk.

 

Eunhyuk: Shut up!

 

 

***ImJustABoy's POV***

 

Why isn't she answering? Aish! We're about to start in a few hours. I need to talk to her! I need more clues... Aish!

 

I dialled Yiuhan's number one last time as I walked out of the rest of the group, but gave up calling her after hearing her phone ring endlessly for the 13th time. Maybe she's taking a nap? Aish.

 

If I don't find her tonight, I have no choice but to ask her for a meet-up. I really have to know how she looks like - if she's pretty or y or hot...

 

Sungmin: You're drooling and spacing out again. Hahaha!

 

ImJustABoy: *cheeks his face* N-no I'm not!

 

Sungmin: Admit it - have you fallen for shinyiuhan? Haha!

 

Henry: *barges in their little conversation* You're talking about shinyiuhan again?

 

ImJustABoy: Aish, why are you two here?

 

Sungmin: I'm here to take some fresh air before the concert.

 

Henry: I'm here to... Well, I was just passing by and I heard hyung say 'shinyiuhan'. Why did you become so interested in her anyway?

 

ImJustABoy: Well, Yiuhan's a very fun person to talk to.

 

Sungmin: *raises his eyebrow* Really?

 

Henry: *answers in a somewhat sarcastic tone* I wouldn't know.

 

The two exchanged smiles. Something smells fishy.

 

ImJustABoy: What's with that look?

 

Henry: What look?

 

ImJustABoy: You two look like you know something that I don't.

 

Sungmin:I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that I look cute. *storms inside the building*

 

Henry: *pats ImJustABoy* Hyung, don't get your hopes up. She's probably secretly in love with Shindong hyung anyway. Her name says it all - SHINyiuhan, not -

 

ImJustABoy: Yah, yah, yah! Just go inside and stop bugging me. I swear, you're getting more evil every day.

 

Henry: *in a sing-song voice* I'm just saying...

 

 

***Yiuhan's POV***

 

***insert intro of Zutto Kimi No Soba De***

 

Yiuhan: Yo?

 

Dianne: Yiuhan! OMG! It's almost time!

 

Yiuhan! I know right?! You should have come with me!

 

Dianne: Aish, remind me to kill my brother for spoiling my little plan!

 

Yiuhan: Oh yeah, he told your parents you'd use the money you asked for to buy the concert ticket. Haha. Poor you.

 

Dianne: Arrgh! I'm really going to kill him... if I manage to stay alive knowing my Donghae's already here! s, Yiuhan, you have to give me his autograph! Do whatever it takes please!

 

Yiuhan: Haha. Ok, as long as he behaves and stays away from my Hyukkie, then fine.

 

Dianne: Yah, you believe EunHae now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter