Ready, Set, Go!

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Yiuhan's POV***

 

"Exhausted. Fangirling is such an unhealthy hobby."

 

I copy-pasted my Facebook status to my AFF account and pressed POST, closed LeeYan's laptop and slumped on the queen-sized bed. After having a few minutes' rest, I decided to look for my anime beanie; I've been wondering where I put it since I couldn't find it earlier.

 

LeeYan: Yah! Searching for your granny hat? Ahahaha!  Do you want to have breakfast at Circles?

 

Yiuhan: At Circles? Sure, why not. Might as well waste my precious money on food. I'm starving.

 

LeeYan: You're such a glutton. No wonder you've become chubbier lately.

 

Yiuhan: Hey, people say I'm losing weight already!

 

LeeYan: Well, they're blind.

 

Yiuhan: Whaetver. Well, how about Jaja and Janine?

 

LeeYan: Janine can have my breakfast tomorrow. She said she’ll have the left over pizza from last night. Uhm Jaja… Look at her… (LeeYan and Clare stared at Jaja who was brushing her hair in front of the mirror) I think she has gone mental.

 

Yiuhan: Ahahahaha… I don’t think so, she probably is still shocked from early this morning. 

 

LeeYan: Alright then let’s go.

 

So we headed to the hotel's flagship restaurant, where there were not much people yet, as it was just a few minutes after 6:00 am. While we walked towards the elevator, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out only to see the screen flashing the username of the guy who'll be to blame soon if I ever get admitted to a mental hospital.

 

 

***Flashback***

 

Sungmin: Yiuhan, I know who your real Sungmin is...

 

Yiuhan: *stops in her tracks and slowly faces Sungmin* You mean...

 

Sungmin: Let's just say that I treat him like my real brother *winks* Well, see you at the concert.

 

***End of flashback***

 

 

 

 

***At Circles***

 

 

LeeYan: *snaps fingers at Yiuhan's face* Yah, speak up! I've been talking to you for fifteen minutes already, turns out you haven't been paying attention! And please wipe that look off your face. You're creeping me out.

 

Yiuhan: S-sorry. It's just... aish! I'm so confused.

 

LeeYan: Lemme guess. ImJustABoy?

 

Yiuhan: *nods*

 

LeeYan: *gives out a knowing smile* You're going mental now too, huh?

 

Yiuhan: Who wouldn't? I just received another text from him...

 

LeeYan: So what did he say?

 

I fished out my phone from my slingbag and showed LeeYan the text messages.

 

 

 

 

 

LeeYan: And what did you answer him?

 

Yiuhan: I don't know! It's just... I find this all so weird. Is it really possible?

 

LeeYan: Believe me girl, you'll go even crazier when you find out who your stalker really is. Haha.

 

Yiuhan: Please tell me already! I'm about to explode here!

 

LeeYan: Well, let's just put it this way - he said "Sungmin HYUNG", which means he's younger than Sungmin.

 

Yiuhan: Oh.......

.................

 

(after a decade of internalizing what her friend said)

 

Yiuhan: ! What if he's Eunhyuk??!!!

 

LeeYan: *slaps Yiuhan in the head* Yah, behave, will you? Try to act decent for once; we're eating at a five-star hotel for kimchi's sake!

 

Yiuhan: Sorry. *whispers excitedly* ! What if he's Eunhyuk???!!!

 

LeeYan: I'm not telling, girl. You'd have to find out for yourself. That is, if your stalker would be lucky too, haha!

 

Before I even went nuts in frustration, Clare Unnie arrived and joined us in our breakfast.

 

There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter