Don't Wanna Wake Up From You

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiuhan's POV:

 

 

I was about to log off and go to sleep when I decided to check if there are still more updates on my subscriptions. Surprisingly, i got another private message from my stalker.

 

ImJustABoy [block] on 2-25-2011 2:17:00 says:

[private] Can I call you?

 

Usually, I would not give my phone number to a stranger, but this "boy" really amplified my curiousity. So I gave in without hesitation and shortly after, I heard Samurai X's Sobakasu on my phone. Without exactly looking at the caller id, I answered it.

 

Yiuhan: Hello?

 

ImJustABoy: Yoboseyo.

 

By the tone of his voice, I could almost picture him smiling while on the phone.

 

Yiuhan: **speaking in broken Korean** So, who are you, really?

 

ImJustABoy: I told you, I'm your Sungmin. Your Korean's good, by the way.

 

Yiuhan: Oh, please. I almost died trying to pass the subject back in college. I can never pronounce the words right.

 

ImJustABoy: **in broken english** Your Korean same my English. Haha. But good job!

 

Yiuhan: **laughs at his failed attempt to speak good English** You sound familiar, by the way. Do I know you?

 

ImJustABoy: You'll find out when I find you!

 

Yiuhan: Oh, come on! Really, I'm dying of curiousity here! And why are you so determined to find me?

 

ImJustABoy: I don't know. I'm just hooked up with your stories. Yours are the only fan fictions I read.

 

Yiuhan: Really? How did you find out about my stories?

 

ImJustABoy: From a friend.

 

Yiuhan: **didn't sound too convinced** Okayy... But... You understand it? Because I'm perfectly sure I wrote it in English.

 

ImJustABoy: Easy. My friend translated it for me.

 

Yiuhan: Hmmm. Okay. So which one's your favorite?

 

ImJustABoy: **without directly answering her question** I actually like all of them, but I want to request something from you.

 

Yiuhan: What?

 

ImJustABoy: Like I always say, you'll find out when we meet. That would be my prize.

 

Yiuhan: This wouldn't really come out from a girl who knows she's being stalked by a guy, but START WITH YOUR HUNT ALREADY! Haha.

 

ImJustABoy: Give me more clues! I'm honestly not sure where to start. That Perky Goth icon might just be the size of a red bean!

 

Yiuhan: Hmm. Try finding an ahjumma in a white beanie with pink patches.

 

ImJustABoy: Hey, I thought you're a goth? That doesn't sound ilke something a goth would wear.

 

Yiuhan: And being an ELF doesn't sound like something a goth would be either. Trust me, I'm really bipolar. Haha.

 

We talked for a few minutes when I heard a faint voice in the background talk in Korean.

 

ImJustABoy: Yiuhan? Sorry, but one of my brothers' calling me again. I'll chat with you soon, okay?

 

Yiuhan: Sure. I'm about to sleep anyway. Nice talking to you.

 

ImJustABoy: It's my pleasure. You have a cute voice, by the way. You sounded really perky.

 

Yiuhan: Haha. I sound like a cockroach. Anyways, see you when I see you!

 

I ended the call with a huge grin on my face. He sounded like he's handsome. Haha. Well, I really hope he is! Well, SHOOT! I forgot to ask his name!

 

I plopped down the bed beside Jaja (not surprisingly, that heavy sleeper did not stir one bit). Just when I was about to close my eyes, I had a change of mind and suddenly craved for a Green Tea Latte. So I decided to sprint to Starbucks 6750. It's just acrosss the street anyway; if I get lost, then it means I'm really a moron.

 

 

 

Henry's POV:

 

 

One look at him and  knew he's hiding something from all of us. That guilty smile never fails to spill his secret.

 

Henry: Hyung, who have you been talking to?

 

He hurriedly deleted the history on his internet browser (damn, I didn't get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter