TWO IDIOTS

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



**YiuHan's POV**



Janine: Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!



YiuHan: **mumbling** Five more minutes Ma...



Janine: Unnie, it's me, Janini...



YiuHan: **slowly wakes up** Aish, what is it?



Janine: Let's go out. You've been sleeping since we got here at the hotel. Clare unnie and LeeYan oppa's already out on their own. Jaja unnie's here already.



YiuHan: **lets out a huge yawn** I'm still sooo tired. I think I'll pass for now.

 



I woke up six hours later and to my surprise, it's already dark outside, and I'm all alone in my room.



YiuHan: Dang! What if they've already seen Super Junior??! I want to see my Eunhyukkie!!



Then realization finally dawned in me.



YiuHan: Ohmyghad!!! I'm in the same building as them... breathing the same air... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!



**fangirling continues for another five minutes**



When I finally calmed down, I heard Knock Out from my phone, signaling a text message.







I freshened up, grabbed my black and gray hoodie and walked out of the hotel. Since I don't know how to go there by jeep, too poor to take a cab (hey, I paid for the lightsticks!), and too lazy to ask my friends how to get there, I decided to just walk all the way. Besides, this is Makati. I can get there somehow.



But that was a big mistake.



Being such an idiot when it comes to directions, I got lost. The Ayala Triangle should have been named Ayala Circle instead because I literally went in circles there! Then I found myself in a dark, secluded street, which really didn't bother me as I continued to roam around the place and find a familiar landmark.



A few minutes of walking, however, I sensed someone following me. I knelt down and pretended to tie my rubber shoes and took a quick glance behind. There, I found a rather skinny-looking guy in a green hoodie carrying two huge plastic bags walking towards me. I couldn't quite make out his face in the dark. I was so scared that I started to walk faster.



YiuHan: Damn! Why is this area so dark? Where are the people?!



I didn't dare look back.



Before I turned a corner, I felt the man's hand grab my shoulder. In my panic, I turned around and pushed the guy away.



YiuHan: **in a hysterical voice** DON'T ME PLEASE!



The man dropped the bags he was carrying and I took the opportunity to run as quickly as I could. When I reached DongWon, I was sweaty and still a little jumpy.



Janine: Unnie, what happened to you?



YiuHan: Just had a little encounter with some weirdo. I swear I am NEVER walking around this city alone at night again! **slumps in her seat**




***Eunhyuk's POV***



Curse Siwon for telling me it's easy to take a walk around this city! True, my disguise was effective and no one recognized me (that, or I really am unpopular)... but I got lost!



Okay, I forgot to bring my supply of strawberry milk and after only a few hours since we arrived, I had been going crazy without it, so I asked Siwon for directions on where I can find some.



I got there, all right. But all the stores didn't have stock, and deliveries arrive in two weeks. Then I found this grocery called Wang Mart. Voila! Only 40 cartons of strawberry milk are left! Kekeke, these milk are really meant for me! I bought all of them and happily made my way back to the hotel, making sure that I will not be re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter