It's You?!

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 February 2011

 

***5:00 a.m.***

 

 

 

Yiuhan had been dreaming about her recent encounter with Henry and was smiling stupidly when she was woken up by a violent shake.

 

LeeYan: Yiuhan, wake up! We need to go NOW!

 

Yiuhan: **suddenly bolting up, still disoriented from lack of sleep** Huh? Who? What?!!

 

Clare: **barely suppressing her laughter** Someone's waiting for us. Now hurry!

 

Yiuhan: Aaaaargh. Can we skip this?

 

Janine: *pulling Jaja out of the bed* Trust me, unnie. You don't want to miss this one.

 

Jaja: Fine. My eyes are still closed but I'm ready.

 

Still very groggy from her lack of sleep and very much annoyed at her friends for cutting her wonderful dream, Yiuhan dragged herself to the bathroom. Much to her surprise...

 

Yiuhan: Dear God! Why didn’t you lock the door?!

 

LeeYan was taking a leak inside. Fortunately for her, she was still rubbing her eyes when she opened the door and realized that another person was already there.

 

LeeYan: I didn’t think anyone is up already. What the hell did you see?!

 

Yiuhan: Nothing, I swear! Good thing I am still half asleep.

 

LeeYan: Well if in case you say anything, I know you liked the show!

 

Yiuhan: Pssh. I'm not into yuri, oppa! *slams the door of the bathroom*

 

If Yiuhan hadn't been wearing a bright yellow and red printed leggings, she could pass as one of Yesung's turtles; she's such a slowpoke when she's half-asleep and can barely take in everything in her surroundings. She started digging in their closet and pulled on her  sweatpants over her leggings.

 

Jaja: Hey!

 

Yiuhan: What? *realizing what she has done* Oh! Sorry. It takes me a while to wake up.

 

When Clare hushed everyone to leave and go to the gym, Yiuhan, always being the last one to finish dressing up, was still rummaging her suitcase to find her hat; she was too lazy to brush and tie her hair, which was standing on all corners.

 

Yiuhan came inside the elevator where her friends were waiting, pulling something over her head. As soon as the elevator door closed, they all collapsed on the floor, laughing, except for her.

 

Yiuhan: WHAT?!?!

 

LeeYan: Bad hair day, huh?

 

Yiuhan: Yes. I can't very well go out there and risk seeing my Hyukkie with my hair this messy!

 

Janine: Unnie, you'd prefer him to see you like this?

 

Yiuhan looked at the mirrored surface of the elevator door and screamed bloody murder.

 

Yiuhan: You are all so evil!!!!

 

Everyone else were all laughing like crazy because Yiuhan came to the elevator wearing NOT her white and pink anime beanie, but one of Jaja's granny !

 

Jaja: Oh, I'm evil?!?! You're carrying my underwear on your head! Gimme that!

 

And Jaja grabs her underwear and wraps it inside her hankerchief. They were still laughing as they reached the gym.

 

Once they entered, Yiuhan was once again in cloud nine as she first spotted the blonde Chinese she bumped into a few hours ago.

 

Janine: OMG! All of them are here!

 

Hearing Janine on her side, she shifted her gaze to the other men inside the gym, all Koreans except for Henry.

 

Yiuhan: *slowly taking in everything in front of her eyes* Holy shi-

 

Henry: *spotting Yiuhan* Green Tea Latte Girl?

 

Yiuhan: *her words coming out as more of a squeak instead* Wow, you remembered!

 

Henry: How can I not? Haha. Nice to see you again. I'm still so sorry about your shirt.

 

Yiuhan: *giggling like mad and covering * Sorry, I can't help it. I told you, it's fine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter