Fangirling

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 25, 2011

 

 

YiuHan’s POV:

 

LeeYan: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??!!!

 

 

I held the phone away from my ear as I stood along Shaw Boulevard, waiting for a cab.

 

YiuHan: I’m on my way! Geez, I’m only fifteen minutes late…

 

LeeYan: Fifteen minutes? Fifteen minutes?! You’ve only been late for fifteen minutes… twenty minutes ago!

 

I heard some voices in the background and Clare snatching the phone away from LeeYan.

 

Clare: YAH! I still have to meet someone in a few minutes, and I’ll be late!

 

Janine: *shouting  over the phone* Unnie! We might not be able to get the lightsticks anymore!!!

 

I nearly dropped my phone when I heard Janine shouting. Damn, that kid’s voice really hurt my ears! It nearly gave me a heart attack when I almost dropped my phone as I hailed the cab (which took forty-eight years to come) with my other hand which was holding all of my heavy bags.

 

YiuHan: Five minutes! Five minutes and I’ll be there!

 

I was supposed to meet up with the rest of the gang half an hour ago, but being the heavy sleeper that I am, I didn’t wake up to the sound of my alarm until my mother threw my precious stuffed toy in my face. Thinking about my guy stalker didn’t help either. I stayed awake until three in the morning wondering who the hell that guy is… he sounded creepy… but exciting.

 

When I arrived at the fast food restaurant we agreed to meet at, everyone had finished eating their breakfast. I frowned as I saw the heaps of luggage that they brought.

 

YiuHan: Yah! I thought we were supposed to pack light? THIS is light?!

 

I pointed to the two large suitcases, which I presume to be Clare’s and LeeYan’s. Clare, LeeYan and Janine just chuckled.

 

LeeYan: Sorry, can’t help it. All of these are necessary.

 

YiuHan: Necessary? I left my damn rubber shoes and jacket so I would have less stuff to bring. Geez, I am so going back home and repack. Where’s Jaja unnie by the way?

 

Clare: She’s just going to meet us at the hotel. She still has some last-minute packing to do. As usual, she forgot all the essential stuff she has to bring. *chuckles* Now, let’s go! I still have to meet up with somebody.

 

YiuHan: Wha--- I haven’t even had my breakfast yet!

 

LeeYan: NOT our fault dear!

 

When we parted – Clare and LeeYan went to M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter