Super Stalkers!

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry was munching on his breakfast before they headed out for another schedule. A few more days and Super Junior M, without Siwon, will fly to Taiwan for their promotion, and then to the Philippines for SS3 Manila. He felt a slight pang of guilt and sadness knowing that Zhou Mi would not be able to join them in Manila as he had problems with his visa.

 

When he thought he was the only one awake during that early hour, he caught sight of a shiny laptop placed on the coffee table of their dorm. He knew it to be Siwon’s, and being the prankster that he is, he decided to have some little fun with it.

 

He sat on the couch and opened the laptop, expecting to see something related to business, entertainment or religion. He was surprised when he saw the poster of a fan fiction called The Sisterhood of the Abs-Lovers. His tiny eyes widened even more when he found out that the story was rated. Curious as to why Siwon had been reading such a thing when he was the least person he thought would be interested in such lustful material, he began reading the foreword.

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up and headed off to the kitchen to find something to eat. He was followed by Sungmin who was a little groggy after having too little sleep. As they passed by the living room, they found Henry sitting cross-legged on the couch, Siwon’s laptop on his lap, a naughty smile plastered on his face.

 

Sungmin: Hey Henry, what’s with you?

 

Henry: Oh, nothing hyung. Just reading some story here.

 

Kyuhyun: (Sitting beside him while munching on some toast) What story?

 

Henry: A fan fiction. About you.

 

After hearing that, Sugmin jumped on the other side of Henry and leaned his face so he could take a better look.

 

Sungmin: It’s in English! Aish!

 

Henry chuckled after realizing that none of the two would understand the story and proceeded on reading it, laughing a bit on the funny parts and remaining silent during the y ones.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin observed the younger guy, who was deeply immersed in reading, his tiny eyes going wide every now and then. When he couldn’t take it any longer, Kyuhyun finally spoke.

 

Kyuhyun: What is it about?

 

Henry: It’s about three girls… plus Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and you. Both of you fell for the same girl.

 

Sungmin: We’re in the lead? Wow!

 

Kyuhyun: Translate it to us!

 

Henry: Haha, okay, okay!

 

Chapter 5 of SAL

 

As he neared the end of the chapter, Henry realized one thing.

 

Henry: Wait, why am I translating this to you? I’m a man… you’re both men… this is just… awkward.

 

Kyuhyun: (gulps and adjus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter