Chapter 1 - A Sleepless Perky Goth

SS3 Trilogy: IRONY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

24 February 2011

 

 

 

It’s been exactly two months and twenty days since I bought my ticket to Super Show 3 Manila. Up until now, I still can’t believe that I’ll be seeing my destiny… my future husband…

 

YiuHan: *sigh* Eunhyukkie…

...

 

I looked at the framed photo and blew a kiss for the nth time tonight. As I did my last-minute packing (curse my job for taking up almost my entire day everyday), I let out another muffled giggle to the dismay of my brother, who happened to pass by my room as he was looking for his USB.

 

Scott: Hey, you really disgust me!

 

YiuHan: Whatever. Good night!

 

Then I slammed the door on his face. The good thing about it was, I saw my future husband once again – another picture was hanging on the door. Aish, I really am an addict.

 

***ppeogigayo ppeogiga aju ppeogigayo ppeok ppeok**

 

Yes, that’s my message tone. Even though I can probably qualify as one of the craziest Super Junior fans in the world and I worship each and every one of them (well, except Donghae, and you’ll know why) GD & TOP’s Knock Out just… erm… knocks me out.

 

Anyways, I took my phone and read the damn message that interrupted my silent fangirling and to my dismay, it was from my dear ex-boyfriend.

 

Ry: Are you really not coming back to me anymore? I can’t get over you…

 

I frowned and just threw my phone on the bed as I continued packing my clothes. If only he knew he was the reason why Billie’s story turned out the way it is. I can never go back to someone whose idea of a real date is pure… .

 

Speaking of Billie, I put my customized SS3 shirt on top of my messy pile of clothes and forced my bag to zip up and threw it beside the bed. I then grabbed my laptop and logged on to AFF to check if there are any new comments on the fan fiction which I co-author with my new friend Clare, who goes by the pseudonym Cho-SiHae. A smile crept to my face when I saw the orange notification on the top right part of the page.

 

YiuHan: New subscribers, new comments… love it!

 

I ignored the new wall post alert and reread our latest chapter (a newfound habit) before I proceeded to read the comments.

 

Want us to make a Super Show related fanfiction with you in it?

 

Actually, we are in the process of writing one, and we want YOU, our dear sisters to be a part of the fic, but of course, with so many of us wanting to be in a story with our biases, not all our names would be in the actual fic, and not all our preferences would be included.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter