Chapter 9

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

No One POV.: 

As you guys paid for the dukkbokki, you guys went to the ice rink (you know the Ice rink, like I BOF. where GaEul and Soo Yi Jung go to ^_^).

You: "What are we doing at the ice rink, here?!"

Luhan: "Well,what should we do?! Washing dishes?!...  Skating of course or what else are you accepting us to do here?!"

You: "Yaaah, I was just asking...no need to be like that! And what I mean is, the ice rink is already closed and where do you want to skate, on the street?!"

Luhan:"Who says It's already closed, it's always open for me!"

You:"Boy, you confused me?!, I clearly see it's closed...don't fool me ?"

Luhan:" I'm not fooling you!,come on lets go in and change our shoes into ice skate shoe!"

Luhan went into the house where you could borrow the ICE Skate shoe. In the matter of fact that it was closed...Luhan had to unlocked it, so did he. (Ok guys I know you wonder why Luhan can unlocked the door well it's because he had a Key and his mother own this ice rinks, so that's why!) You on the other hand just followed behind him directly,with all random thought flew in your mind. You stopped at the door and stand there zoning Out.

Aphi's thought: Is he a crime? Uhmm or maybe not ...his father is total nice,he wouldn't  be a Bad boy ,would he?!f But  where did he get the Key for the ICE rink...., ever since I've known Mr. Lu, I didn't heard of any Ice rink that he owns??? Maybe he is a Bad boy and copied the ICE rink key.., what if Police Sees us, what if the owner caught us.. What if-//

Luhan:" Yah, Aphi, I know what You're thinking ....no,I'm not a Bad boy..Err-r not at all, I didn't stole or copied this key from anyone...you know my mom owns this rink.. So come One our date need to be continued is not finish, yet."

Soon the both of you walked in and got two pairs of iceskater shoe, One for Luhan and One for you. 

Luhan was already finished with changing his shoe...you on the other Hand still have to tie the grandson cord!

But before you bend down to tie the grandson cord...Luhan already kneeled down in front of you and tie it for you. (You guys know, like in BOF...when Jihoo bend down and tie the shoe for Geum Jandi or sth. Like that awwww * spazzing :))

....

Aphi POV.:

What is he doing???! Aww yes, I know this...it's like a scene in BOF , when Jihoo kneeled down and tie the grandson Cord for Geum Jandi "ahhhhww this is so romantic!"

Ejj Jakaman ... why is he doing this for me? By any change has he fallen for me!

Oh no no ...this is not! I think, I think it's a plan of how to teach me, about Love !!! But I must admit...he's so aww hot/handsome so gentle man like...Ohh what am I thinking, no cut that off!!! And then again " You're so cute~~~! You know it,Luhan!" 

Luhan with a wide grin: "Say what, you think I'm cute :D !"

Boawwh did I say that out loud ... Aisssh why is getting so hot here?!

I:"M-molla-a!" why am I shutter, what's wrong with me?!"

Luhan chuckled :"Whatever, I'm finished tie  your grandson cord, let go on the ICE rinks,now... is getting really Late you know...?!"

Oh thanks god he didn't mind! 

....

Luhan POV.:

Hehehe she thinks I'm cute ...I know she didn't mean to said it  or well not out loud!

Look, Look at her she blushed ...awww" ke ai " ^_^

---on the ICE rinks---

 " ahhhhhh Luhan~~~, go away!!!--- I don't know how to stop~~~!", Aphi shouted widly and Wave me to get out of her way, so that she won't crashed into me but the wall.

I: "W--What" and my eyes was like O.O

Before I even know she rushed toward me, how hard she tryed to stop but couldn't .... As she was near enough for me to hold, I spinned us around in a circle so that it would come to a stop slowly.I hold tight on both of her hands and never let go untill we finally stop.

 

No One POV.:

Stop from all spinning around! You felt like everything is turning around, you started feeling dizzy and you legs are wobbly like Pudding! As you know you would fall or your legs are given in any moment. You wrapped your arms around Luhan to support yourself from falling , without any Single word. Slowly but for sure Luhan also embrace you! You head were resting on his chest while his on your head. Your eyes were closed at the moment ...silence...fill the atomphere! The only think you could hear was the Way Luhan's heart raced like crazy.

After that a few mintues, you were feeling much better so you pulled away from Luhan...

You cleared your throat:" Aheem, t-thanks for you being a "you know a Pinguin"  for me to Support myself from faling!"

Luhan: "Ae...? Ohh uh ,N-no need to thank!" 

Damn he thought, you wer hugging him because you want to and that you like him! But that you actually felt dizzy and just Take him as a thing to Support you to stay on your legs...makes he feel disapoint a bit!

You: "Luhan are you ok..?"

Luhan: "Yes, I am! Why wouldn't I, anyway?"

You: "Oh... Really?! Okay~~....I thought you,you were going to die any moment!"

Luhan: "Die...? Are you crazy...what makes you think so??"

You: " Nothing, just ... Your  heart race like crazy! Do you have fever/heart problem, or sth?!"

You touched his forehead to felt his temperature, nothing...then you lay your head on his chest to hear his Heart beat "Dumdumdumdumdum Dumdumdumdumdum" . 

Luhan:" What, what are you doing???" His Heart Beat more then 200 times faster then is already is.

You:"Luhan, by any Chance have you drank too strong coffee or have you fallen for Me?"

Luhan: "F-fallen for yyou?!" *serious face + he's embressed how did you discover his feeling so fast!

You: " Mhuahahaha, I was just joking, the last Part about you fallen for me!...haha you must have Seen your face it was so red or you really are in love with me?!"

"Aisssh, Sure she was just joking ...this girl really have no Brain about the thing that called "love" grrr so embressing" Luhan thought.

Luhan: "What if I say ...I Love you!"

You: "Oh Xiao lu, Nice Lie but you can't fool me! Tu menteur!(you, liar!) :P"

Luhan: " What did you call me "menteur?!" What does that mean? 

You: "Find it out yourself ...!" * stucked out your tongue and skate to the exit of the ice rink.

Luhan: "Hey wait for me and answer my question,what does menteur mean!" *shouting and skating to catch up with you

You: "No, man is getting late...I'm going back home , BYE~~~"

Luhan:" Waiiiiit ....our date, is not End now~~~!"

You:"Jinja,,then your Bad!... I'm going home!"

----on the shoe changing room----

You: "Lulu...I'm finished, I'm going home ok!"

Luhan: "Don't call me Lulu! I'm not a dog or a girl....I'M A NAMYA,well our Date is not over yet I still have to walk you home!" ( and give you a goodnight Kiss...!")<--- Luhan's thought.

You: " Oh so you are a NAMYA, ...all the time I thought you were a Yeoya, coz' your face is as pretty as mine, and I'm  a girl?! Haha and one more thing you don't need to walk me home, I can go by myself...Bye!"

"No, I don't let you go home alone...it's dark, You're a girl...I can't let you go home alone!",Luhan protest... but in his mind he has an other plan than just walking you home.

Hey guys don't get me wrong, Cut your thought off...what I mean is Luhan wanted to know were you live nothing else, well accept the ...  you know ;)

....

Since the last Bus to you destination already left...you've to walk home.

That Night it was really dark/cold and Snow keep falling down...it has almost -10 degree..Geeee so cold.

At first while walking home Mr.Deer boy didn't hold your hand or walk closed to each other ...but as the time past by, Luhan sneaked his Arm around your waist and brought you closer to him.

 

Aphi POV.:

"Luhan, let go...what are you trying to do?", I asked.

Luhan with blank expression: " Nothing, just keep you warm!" 

I: "Keep me warm what that supposed to mean,I'm not feeling that cold!"

Luhan: "Of course you are, I saw you tembling all the time!" 

I'm not tembling, actually I felt really warm...coz' I wear a Tank top, T-shirt,Pullover, a scharf,a  mantle and a hat.

I:"Liar...I'm not tembling! If you want to hold me ...just asked not need to sneaked your arm around my waist!"

Luhan:"So ...ok can I hold you?"

I: "No...now let go of my waist!"

Luhan:' But you said, I just need to asked you...why you want me To let you go than?"

I: " I just said, you just need to asked, but I never said, that I would agree with it hahaha "Pabo babyface Namya"now let go'!"

Luhan: "Ani, I'm already asked you ...and I'm not accepting any 'rejection'!"

I:"Fine..if You're happy with it!"

....

After an hour we finally arrived at my house....but something still won't let me go into my house. 

Yep this something is "MR. baByface,Ghost boy and the son of my favourite ramen shop LUHAN".

I: "Hey Luhan, you can let go now...I want to go in!"

Luhan:" oh" and removed his arm 

I: "By the Way thanks for walking me home!and I actually have one question to asked you?"

Luhan:"hmmm..no prob. Go on what's your question?"

I:" What did the date today teach me about love ?"

Luhan:"hmmm, I will answer you ...if you answer my question first"

What does he want to asked...there's nothing to asked, can't he just answer my question!!! 

I:"Fine...spilled it out!"

Luhan:" Can I Kiss you!"

I: "Hell no! What are you thinking about me...I'm not a !" *Luhan smirk

What's with that smirk??? Aww is scared me! I've a Bad feeling , about what will happen next.

Luhan:"To Bad did you forget ...I didn't accept any rejection to my question!"

....

No One POV.:

Damn it!,you thought but even Before you could escaped ... He already bend down peck you lips and runaway! 

You were stunned ...! You touched your lips.

You:"LuJerkHan! Come back you still didn't answer my question?!"

Luhan from 5 meter from you: " Come back for you to Beat me up Err---rr No...and  the answer to your question...actually nothing,I just wanted to date you. Hahaha "

You:"Grrrr-rr Luhan next time I see you! You definitely Death meat!!!!"

Luhan:"You wish...! Goodnight my Yeoya CHinguna 'wo ai ni' !" *gave you a flying kissed

You catched it and throw it on the ground and stomped on it with your feet.

 


Author: wow, this Chapter I think is the longest Chapter I have ever written before!!! Hey but I know it , somehow ...but I'm always Open up for all yor comment and advice! So comment, subscribing if you still haven't or upvote if you think my story it Good ....

whatever thanks you guys for everything and thanks to everyone that have subscribing my story :)