2 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi POV.:

3 days have passed, already! And I still don't know what to answer my dear reader. Oh man this question is difficult to answer.. "What is love"...I feel like I am too dumb to answer it!

"Arrrrggghhhh....What is love, can anybody answer me!", I screamed my lungs off . I was on top of the mountain. A spot I used to go to when I'm frustrated. This is one of my secret place, I would spend my time to write my story, drawing pictures or just relax. I love to come here, because no one else come here and this is like a place that belongs to me and only me.

A spot I can always screamed my lungs out, when I'm confused, frustrated and annoyed from other people or things that are not going my way.

Once again I roared: " WHAT the IS LOVE!, I NEED A DEFINITION OF IT!"

Suddenly I heard a voice, but as I looked around I couldn't find anyone here...the only thing I can see is me,myself and I.

...

Luhan POV.:

Today was a day...uhmm I can only say: I need a break. Well I'm a Boy,17 years old and my  father is the owner of the most popular Ramen Shop in Seoul. My father always tell me to help him run the shop. Because when the day come and he isn't around anymore, I'm the one who will have to look after it....Irrrrrrk... just thinking about it, made me want to throw up! You might think ehhwww 'What a bad son' ....But what can I do? I don't like it...I want to be an idol, that is my biggest dream ever.

So that's why,I'm here sittiing  on a tree and listening while singing to the song"What is love" in my favourite place, that I just find  two days ago. This place I really love it. Believe it or not  it's so peacefull here and the view amazing.

While I am up here, I feel free. 

I'm singing.. I closed my eyes and imagined myself be an idol, singing on the stage with a lot of cheering Fans around me. After the song on my mp3 player stopped...I opened my eyes again and saw a tiny girl  seems to be searching for something.

Should I asked her what she is searching for? Whatever..Nevermind

"Hey Girl...what are you looking for? May I help you?", I shouted to her.

....

Aphi POV.:

WOW ...that was so nice, I thought as that voice finally stopped singing. I searched for it. The Voice seems so near but then again I couldn't find it. 

Who sang this? This voice is so warm and relaxing . An angel voice Ilooked around searching for the voice. Where might it come from.

 

"Hey Girl...what are you looking for? May I help you?",I heard that voice again, the exact same angelic voice that was singing just a moment ago. I looked for it panicly...Well you know.. It's kind of is creeping hearing a voice with no one around hear!!! There's always an option it might be a ghost. (O.O)/ No,  no stop...thinking nonsense Aphi, g-ghost doesn't exist. However asking won't hurt r-right???!

"W-where are you...I-i can't see you? A-a-are you a ghost?", I stuttered out.

I swear to my holy buddha...I'll run for my life, if it happed to be ...what I don't really w-want it to be.

"Wahahaaha ...a ghost? S-seriously pfufff-hahaha ...I'm here, on the tree !!! Look up!", that person or thing made fun of me arrgghhh.

"Yah --- ghost or not I don't care ... Stop making fun out of me!", I yelled at that person. I am pissed!!!!

But oh my ...as I looked up I saw an angel! I-I mean a boy around my age. He looks adorable, I like those pluffy face and everything...too kawaiiiiiii . Unknowingly I was staring at him.

....

Luhan POV.:

What is she staring at?  IIrrrkkk ...don't tell me, there is something behind me called GHOST!!! .... Quickly I climbed down the tree and find her still staring at the very same spot I was sitting.

Damn what's wrong with her...

"Hello???...Earth to girl, Earth to Girl !", I waved my hands in front of her and shook her a bit.

Finally cracking back to reality, blinking a few time at the very gorgeous view of my very handsome face.

"Ahhh  you scared me!!!!B-but how can you be here so fast, if you was up there just a few seconds ago", she pointed at the spot, I was sitting .

Aha now this explains it all ...So she really was staring at me earlier ...hahaha... Damn what to do with my handsome face, that makes every girl goes insane. I chuckled proud.

Hmmm...I think I should have fun a bit ... just a litte bit haha.

"W-well ~~ I'm a... GHOST!", I answered her and her eyes were like it going to plug out and her jaw dropped.

"G-GHHOST..!" she stuttered and not even a second  after that .....she fainted.

What the actual f***, I was only joking..........


 

Hey how this Chapter ...please comment ^_^ !!!!

 

And Now Hana- dul set and SMILE ^_^