OMG you drive me crazy >.< ...!

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

No One  POV.:

Luhan: "Ohhhhhh girl... you drive me CRAZy! How much time ...should I tell you,that love is nothing you can teach somebody. It's something you feel, something that you can't learned from me. You should get to know it yourself!"

You: "Yaaaahhh, you promis/words breaker ... You said, you will help me and now you said you can't !"

Luhan: "Hey,Hey chille down girl...I didn't say, I won't help you! I just said that you-//" * was Cut of by you(Aphi)

You:"Yeahh, you just said, I should get to know it myself and it's nothing you can teach me ...which means you can't help me, which means everything I have done for you...it's for nothing,because it didn't help me in anyway and thinking of the fact that you've stole my first kiss and I did kill you ...makes me even more angrier!"

And Luhan was like: " Ahhh that's why she's so angry!Oh well if that's the problem ok!"

Luhan:" Arrasso, I understand you ... Ok here kiss me and then we're quit!"

 

Aphi POV.:

" Arrasso, I understand you ... Ok here, kiss me and then we're quit!", he said and was I like oh sure. Did I even thinking what I gonna do?! Later on I found myself in front of his gorgeous face, his eyes were closed waiting for me to kiss him....with that I cracked back to reality. OMG what was I going to do earlier? Am I daft/dumb/crazy or what am I right now?! Oh Boy you drive me crazy!!!  

Then Luhan opened his left eye and asked:"So what...you're not going to kiss me?! Are you shy?,don't be...  I will help you!" He then immediately pulled me so that I pumped into his chest,he lowered his high and leans in!

What the is he thinking, he's doing  argghhh...

"Jerk~~~,go away I didn't want to kiss you!", I yelled right into his face and it made him jump.

 

Luhan POV.:

Omo ...ewww her yelling is really loud, eventhought She's petit (little). Wae~~~~ not kissing me,I wanna lips again!!! Oh Hey Jakman(wait (a minute/moment)), I can...well if I made her fall for me...she'll get to know the feeling of love and she'll be my girlfriend for Real and the annoying Haera forever goodbye. That's a Win win Win situation! Daebak but she didn't have to know about my plan, uhmm I'll just tell her that it's the only Way I can teach her about love and as dumb as she is... she wouldn't even know that she'll going to love/Fall for me. Kekeke

Aphi:"JErk, JErk...if you can't teach me sth. about love...then Bye, i hope to not see you ever again!" Wwwhat no wait, what did she said never again!???!!

I:"Waaaait~~~, I know how!"

Aphi:" And how? Spilled out~!"

I: "Well...it's not orally, it's more practically!"

Aphi:" Practically, like what?!"

I:" Errr-r well, You will get to know how people acted when they're in love, what they feel +++what couples are doing, You'll get to know all these feeling and I'll be the One who you can practise with/on!"

Aphi:"Ok..and what do you mean by you'll be the on I can practise with/on?"

Ahhh seriously is she stupid or stupid???

I:"I will be the One who shows you how to love!"

Aphi:" Aha,..ok! If you think you can do it!"

I:" Sure, I can you'll noticed it sooner or later....ok then lets go on a date !"

Aphi:"Date? You think it will help me with my story?!"

I:" Of course...!"

Aphi:" Well if you say so, ok...lets date!"

Hehehe My evil laught echoen in my head, oh girl so innocent ...I will make Sure ...you will know love after you fall for me~~~ ;D

 


 

Sorry Short Chapter, mianaeyo ~~~
but Hope you guys like it. 
Comment like alway will be appreciated !!!