11Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi Pov.:

---On the way home---

"AHHHHH...Luhan, you little always takes advantage of me!!!!!!I'm off I donnnnnnnn't need your help ...i can write my story my self!!"ARGHFJFHDG this advantager, why it must be him to be my parnter in this damn performent !!!!" 

ahghgkshiite

....

I:"Mom, I'm home~~~!"

Mom: " Oh, dear you here! Do you bring your boyfriend with you huh?!"

I:" No...MOM, beside I don't have any!"

Mom:"Chongmal and who's that!" *point at something behind me.

Grrrr--rrr don't tell me ... GOD Let  it not be ...

I turned around and ... There he is with innocents deer eyes looking at me!

God you hate me so much, don't you?!

I: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Mom beamed :"Dear,no need to scold at the cute boy,like that...your cousin Chen already told me, about Luhan your BoyFriend!"

Luhan:"Thank you, eommonim!...Ni-Hao! Wo-shi LuHan! I'm your daughter's namja chingun!"

I: "MOOOOOOOOM...why are you defending him, I'm your daughter not HIM! ANd Luhan gooooooo away and stop tellng people, that you are my boyfriend, coz' you are not!"

Luhan pouted! AWWW so cute....what no, that was ugly stop it Aphi ...this ugly ! 

HEART: You know, he's not! He's handsome and gorgeous!" ....Shut up! whatever you are???!

My mom:"Aphi, look you made him sad! Ohh come on dear, come to me! And let this monster here!!!"

Luhan:"NAE, Mama!" *stuck out his tongue at me

arrhjfdfdhjjjfgjh that deer boy

I:" Mom!What are you doing...sssstop that, send him home!!!"

Mom:"Nope!Come on, Luhan... sit on the couch! Would you like to drink something my dear!?"

Luhan:"Just... orange juice..is enough eommonim!"

I:"Mom...I want too!"

Mom:"You're bad! It's just for Luhan, since you were mean to him!"

I:"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

 

Luhan Pov.:

KKEKEKEEKEKKE,eommionim is really funny and nice!

* bläääähhh bläähhhh.......I stuck out my tongue at her

Aphi's mom:" Here you go dear!"

I:"Thank you eommonim!"

Aphi's mom:"Your welcome!And Luhan dear, no need to be so formal, just call me mom!"

I:"Ok...Mama!"

Aphi:"Argdhjgjdkkkr...seriously, stop that!" She shouted while poured herself orange juice in a glas and walk away ...god knows where!

Aphi's mom:"So dear...do you wanna tell me why you are here!"

I:"uhm..nae! Well I and your daughter have performent to prepare and perform on stage together...er-rr- well that's why I am here!"

Aphi's mom: "Ahhh...so what do you guys gonna perform ?"

I:"WEll , actually ...I don't know what to perform...that's why I'm here to asked Aphi what she would like to perform!"

Aphi's mom:"AAAWWW your such a cutie and a caring boyfriend!I'm glad my daughter found someone like you!"

" WHO found what?",Aphi came down the stairs already changed into her normal/usual cloths instead of her uniform.

AWWW  she is so cute and pretty and ...innocent...how to describe ,to much ahhh I don't know how!!!"

 

No one Pov.:

Your mom."Luhan dear, are you ok?" *shook him slight

Luhan on the other hand, is still dazzed in his thought about you...so he looked your mom blink a few times....

"Ahh nae, umma!", he burst out.

You:" Yahh,deer boy...since when is my mama your umma, stop calling her that, she is not!"

Your mom:"Aphi, he's your boyfriend!, i don't mind him, calling me mom!"

Luhan face brighten as your mother say so, she pinched his cheek."WAHHHHH...so cute!" she beamed.

You:"Ma, stop it will ya?!"

"WAe, you jealous, because i touch him!", umma teased you.

"Whhhhhhattttt the Hell mom!I-I'm not, n-never!",you defented yourself.

Luhan:" Really... not a bit!"

You:"No!"

Luhan:"A tiny tiny bit?!"

You:"No"

Luhan:" Then why you were stutter ...before?!"

You:"Who me...I was not!"

Luhan + your mom:"You were!" 

Your umma and Luhan highfive each other.

You whine:"MAMA,I WASN'T!"

Your mom:"Whatever you say...You were  stutter,before?!"

You:"MOOOOOOOM!"

Your mom:"OK-OK, enough! So tell me, what will you guys perform on the stage to represent your school?!"

You:"Don't know!,Ask him!"

Luhan:"She has already asked me before!"

You:"And what did you say!"

Yourrrrrrrrrr mom:"HE said he does not  know either!So he waited and want to ask you!"

You: "Oh...Well, like I said...don't know !" 

Your mom:"Aishhh this girl!"

Luhan:"Uhhmm..what about `Troublemaker`!"

Your mom:"Perfect...good idea my son in law!" 

Luhan blushed at the comment,you know the part with MY SON IN LAW!" *spazzing ^_____^

You:"Son in law?...`Troublemaker`hell noooooooooooo!"

Your mom:"YEs , son in law...any problems?! and why not `Troublemaker`it's a really good and famous performent by now!"

You:"1st yes because he's not MY BOYFRIEND or well is not like I married to him, that you can call him that way! Plus I don't I will ever going to marry to him!!2nd ´Troublemaker`is too........ahffhjgj don't know!I just don't want to!"

Your mom:"Ok..lets vote!"

You:"Fine"

Your mom:"So who's for `Troublemaker`...Oh it's me and Luhan! Which means you are the only one who is not agreeing so you gonna perform this!"

You:"What ..Mom that's not fair....!"

Luhan :"It's useless...Babe, we already vote!"

You:"ahkakdfkdkfks  ....mom how can you trick me like that!I'm not gonna to perform that!"

your mom:"Aphi, we vote and you lose! So keep your words, not buts...no I'm not gonna perform that!"

Luhan beamed at your mom:"Agree!"

You:"Shut the up...LuHan!"

Your mom:"APHI..WAtch  your language!"

You pouted:"Ok, fine....SORRY, you happy now mom!"

Your mom:"YES!Err--rr you guys prepare your performent and I'll get going!"

Luhan:"Nae, umma!"

You:"Mom, where are you going?And where are everyone ?!"

Your mom:"Uhh...don't know!Ehm I,I'm going to a meeting!"

You:"OKAYY..then bye!"

Your mom:"Hmm, before I go! Luhan,dear come to me!"

Luhan:"Hmm nae umma!"

Luhan walk up to your umma.

Your mom:"My son, give me your hand!"

Luhan give her his hand...and soon your umma slove something in his hand and whispert into his ear:" Luhan, if you guys gonna do something inappropiate...please use this!And be gentle with my daughter,you're her first...just in case, you guys do it!"

Luhan's face has a really dark red shade on it. It looks like his burning!But still he nodded his head and smiled at your umma.

You:"Mom, what ya doing,what did you say...and why is he so red?!"

Your mom:"Nothing...I gotta go now bye."

With that she is off the scene.

 

Aphi Pov.:

Seriously ...what does my mom say to Luhan and what did she gave him?!!

I:"Yah,Luhan!What did my mom gave and said to you?!"

Luhan:"Like your mom said nothing!"

Ahhdfkddfkgk is he trying to fool me...I saw it my mom did say something and gave him something!

I:"HEYYY...Stop that,I know she said something and gave  you something! I saw it"

Luhan:"So you saw, what she gave me?!So shall we use it?!"

Luhan move closer to where you where sitting till there was no more gaps between to two of you!

You:"Use what? Yah...move away ...there is enough space for you to sit there and not next to me or at least not that near by me,Now move!"

Luhan:"Ho, babe no worries..I'll be gentle,I know..I'm your first!" 

Mwoooa What on earth aggrrejhrj ....

don't tell me mom give him a !!!!!

 

Luhan Pov.:

HhHhhAHAAHHAAAAAAHAHA seems like, she just realize what her mom gave me, look at her face!bwahahahaha

Ohh my god, this is too good to be true !..kekekkekeke her mom is so cool. lol

 


 

Author: Hellooooooooooooo, my beloved readers! How have you guys been?I hope everyone is fine!!! kekeke I still have one week holiday left ...but the bad thing is.....aARGGS school stuffs..still have to be done T.T...So how's this Chapter Comment?!,Subscribe?! Upvote?!...any advice you guys wanna give me???

By the way ..can someone help me or teach me or write with me in french, i need more practise!!!