4 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

 

No One POV.:
 
You were at home sitting in front of your PC and wanted to write your the next Chapter of your story, but at the thought of the Luhan ghost Boy ...the One how fooled you he was a ghost, the One who called you weak and the one who happened to be Mr. Lu's son, bother you so much that you couldn't think of anything Good to write. So you decited to read some more love stories, to collect idea's how to write a Romantic scene and maybe get to know the answer to What love is (to answer the Q. of your beloved reader).
 
 
 
Aphi POV.:
 
Let's which interesting story we have here...:
 
1. I'm in love with a maid..."urrrggh no it will be to dramatic "
 
2. Love Hunter ...."mhhm no" 
 
           ....
 
19. Love me Love my dog ..." Uhhh seriously ....what is this Love me Love my dog ...a Big No"
 
Ahhh I gave up don't to search anymore!!!! ---> uhhhmm What is this !!!
 
20. "What is Love" ...oh That's Sound interesting! *click
 
"What is love" writing by XiaoLu ...haha funny name, well let me read this!
 
.....
 
Forward:
 
Everyone would have asked yourself, once or twice or much more times in your life " What is love!"...
 
And try to figure out what it really is, when do we have these feeling and how does it makes us happy and hurt!
 
Why does People say love makes us blind...
 
 
 
All these you'll find out if you gonna read my story!!!
 
.....
 
Aww so interesting I'm gonna read this!
 
---2hours later---
 
WoW, this Author is amazing...how can he explain so good and write such a Daebak Romantic scene.
 
While reading his story, I can't stop smiling ...this is so good, I must subscribe and comment this!!
 
*click "subscribe"
 
 
 
comment: Authornim your story is jjang, please update soon nae~ ^_^ and can you Check out my story too...
Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255294/accidentally-touch-your-you-zelo-bap-zeloandyou
 
 
 
Oh ....I should send him a friend request and asked him for help, Yeahh that's it!"
 
"send friend request" *click
 
....
 
 
 
Luhan POV.:
 
Oh my,I'm tired . 
 
But I wonder how my lovely readers are doing???! Well lets See!
 
---at Luhan's aff Account---
 
-New subscribers: Aphi96
 
-New story comment
 
-1 friend request: Aphi96
 
Friend request accept *click
 
New story comment *click
 
 
 
comment: Authornim your story is jjang, please update soon nae~ ^_^ and can you Check out my story too...
Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255294/accidentally-touch-your-you-zelo-bap-zeloandyou
 
reply: Thanks you...I will!
 
 
Hahaha I'm Sure a Good write here!!! I'm so proud of myself! Ok time to Check out Aphi96 story...
 
----1 hour later---
Oh this girl sure, don't know how to write a love story with Feeling?!
 
---At Aphi's Wall---
 
Xiaolu: 
Hey I have read your story and well I think you should write it, with more feeling...it's Not Heart touching enough! And by the Way thanks you for subscribing ^-^
....
 
---at Luhan's Wall---
 
Aphi96:
Thanks you for reading and no problem your story is really Good :3 uhmm Actually I wanted to asked you can you please help me with my story....I mean you seems to know a lot of love!
 
---at Aphi's Wall---
 
Xiaolu:
Sure I can~~, Err-r since You're from Seoul, lets meet tomorrow at the Han river 2pm, I'll be wearing a red Blazer , sitting on a bench on the left side.Uhmm...I'm Not Good at explaining while chatting like these!! Hehe ;)
 
---at Luhan's Wall---
 
Aphi96:
Ok... By the Way I'm Aphi Nice to meet you...See you tomorrow then, bye! ^_^ 
---at Aphi's Wall---
 
Xiaolu: Nice to meet you too, I'm Luhan..yes, see you! :D
 
----Logout from Account----
 
This Aphi seems to be nice..well we'll see tomorrow! :D
 
"Awww " *yawn
 
....
 
No One POV.:
 
After the little chitchat between you and Luhan... you guys went to bed and were excited to meet each other the following day.
 
On the next day like everyday ,You're going to be Late for school...so you have to run for your life to school since you didn't want to get detention. You Cross the streets without watching at cars, you were all most over drove by a car...but you didn't bother the only thing you know is ...you must arrived at school in time!
 
You run and run bumped into a lot of People, apologized to them and quickly run again...untill you reached your classroom. 
 
Exhausted and Out of breath you sat down and tryed to catched your breath again.
 
...
 
"Ayo...Aphi why so exhausted?",Tao one of your best guy friend in class approached you.
 
You: "Well..I was running to school to not be late, where is songsaengnim anyways?"
 
Tao: "He's out of quarter ...for the rest of week?!" ( today is wednesday)
 
You: "Chongmal?!"
 
Chen your cousin: "Nae~~ chongmal !"
 
You: "Ahhhhh ....and for what I was running all the Way here , even if we don't have any leeson now argghhhhj!"
 
Tao & Chen bursted Out into laughter for your sillieness.
 
....
 
And so your school day went on...boring like everyday.
 
Since your songsaengnim wasn't at school,you didn't have afternoon school.
 
With that you went home and changed into your normal clothes , before going to me Luhan at the Han River.
 
 
 
Aphi POV.:
 
What should I wear??? A Dress ... No Bad Idea ? Shorts...irrrk it's November to cold?!... Well I thinked...dressed like my style is the best!
 
...at the Han river... 
 
A boy red Blazer  sitting on a bench at the left side.. 
 
No red Blazer 
 
no no no 
 
Ahhh Gotcha!
 
"Aeehhm, excuse me are you Luhan", I asked the boy and patted his shoulder since he was back facing me!
 
Luhan: " Yes,I'm and You're Aphi right?!" *turned around and faced me
 
OMG why is this World so damn little!
 
I was like: " You are Luhan, the Author in aff ?!, ok then Bye I don't think you can help me with my story and don't think that you will know anything about love...Bye I'm off" * I was about to left but then he spoke.
 
Luhan: 
 
Love is sth. that makes you happy,
 
Love is caring a Person that is important to you, 
 
Love is sth. that sends butterflies into your stomache when you're in love with someone, 
 
Love is sth. that full filled your life.
 
Love makes you Human.
 
Love is different for each Person,
 
Love has differents side ,sometimes it's hurt,but sometimes it makes you blind or just happy...it's like colour that is different from each other,
 
Love is sth. that you can't really explain in words, because it's powerful.
 
 
 
Wow he's really Good and Knows a lot of love!
 
"Fine you convinced me that you know a lot of love, I'm staying!",I said ...giving up my pride because he's really Good and I need to know about love to continue my story Good.
 
Luhan:" Well.. but I'm not ...I'm going bye!" * Stuck out his tongue at you and pretended to go
 
Aish these Bastard ....artfdgdgdgdg " Please helped me with my story and I-I will d-do anything you want!", I lower my pride and suggest it to him. i hate it to lower my pride !! Hate hate hate 
 
Luhan: " Anything,I want that's a condition!" 
 
And saw him smirked ...that might be sth. Bad ...Darn my mouth talking without thinking, why I have to say anything wae wae wae!!!! >.<
 
 

 

 
How is this Chapter comment please!!!