12Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi Pov.:

Luhan:"So Babe...SHAll we start?!" .... Grrr-rrr 1Babe, 2 Babe ... So he wanna Play like this huh?! Hehehe sure, lets the Game beginn.

"Sure~~~! Little deer, come to me!", I said with lovely voice, while wrapping my Arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

Surprise, not ? Deer boy? KKEKEKEEKEKKE ... Prepare of having a huge, Headache! Wahahaaha !!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Luhan:"A-Aphi a-are yyyou sure?!" 

 Did that dirt mind deer really think I gonna do it! Hehe You're wrong,Luhan! Not in 1 Million years! :P

For now,acting 4,3,2,1...

 

Luhan Pov.:

Duuuuuhhh, so hot here!

At first I just want to annoy her, but what now She's acting weird!!!!

That's creepy.

Uhhhh so near!!! Can't held it, anymore! >[>.<]<

"Luhan gege~~~!",she whispered into my ear, that send sliver down to my spine! 

God, something more and I couldn't control it any longer! So I, leans in to kiss her neck!

Again: " Luhan gege~~~!",she begun and  then ...

*BAM 

She hit me with the remote controller.

"Ouch!What was that for?", I yelled in my head and pretended that I was unconscious.

"Bläääähh, bläääääh ...! Did you really think, I am a , that really gonna do it with you ! Dude, you're wrong! And well "bu yong"(no need) to Thank me for  giving you headache! It's my pleasure ! ", I heard her say  and I don't have to open my eyes to know that she strucked her tongue out at me.

I knew it! From the beginning...there's something fishy with her sudden change.

I swear, my revenge will be sweet!

 

Aphi Pov.:

Served you right, away! Enjoy the pain ert ! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Yeahhh, I'm so good and evil as ever! Hehehe 

Hey! But why, it's so Silence here! I can't heard any sound of LuJerkHan screaming in pain!

Man, why it's so heavy on my shoulder??? As I turned my head around, saw the unconscious deer head on my shoulder!

"Yah, deer boy! I know you.. just pretended you're not unconscious! I didn't hit that hard!!!! Yahhh!"I groaned while slapped his cheeks slight. 

Oh come on that he's just pretending! 

But what if not! What if I really did hit hard! Have I killed him? ---no,no! This can't be! 

"Yahh, Luhan! Don't Joke around! It's not funny!Luhan",I yelled and cupped his face with both of hands on each of his cheek.

"Yahhh! Are you dead?!",I shook his head.

Then out of nowhere, One pair of hands Cupped my face and Luhan's eyelid shot open! I widened my eyes.

Oh no that little trick me again!

Luhan:"No, I'm not dead! Wanna proof!"

Me:"No! Get lost...you deer!"

"Babe~~, that's not nice, ya know?!", he pinched my cheeks hard.

Me:"Yahhhhhh.., that's hurt!"

Luhan pouted: "So, it's hurt! Huh?!....What do I do to make it feel better?!"

Me:"Nothing, just let got of me! And get your off my house!"

Luhan:"No,no! We need to practise our performent and I wil not left untill we've practise and I've treat your hurting cheeks!"

Argghhhhdghdjsffjk! This thing is really getting on my nerves.

Me:"Luhan,stop with your stupid talking! If you wanna practise ok! Now let go!"

Luhan:"Nah, let me treat your hurting cheeks first!"

Treat my hurting cheeks my !

Me:"Lu-//"

*chub right 

*chub left

*and chuuuuuuuuuub in the middle left and right "lips"

Grrrr---rrr LuHan!!! >.<

*Lulu pulled away

Luhan:"So, we shall practise now!"

Me:"No~~~~ not before you die~~~~~~!Yahhhhhhhhh!"

 

Angry Wild little girl"you" at the moment: (ready to kill) ^_~*wink keke


Author: Booo....So how is it ?! Anyone, wanna complain something!

I know Short Chapter, right! (Will be Cont.) ^_^

Till then please subscribe and left Comments ...or maybe if you think this stroy is Good enough for an upvote, please upvote :D kekeke

 

HunHan ^_^ <3

[C] to the right owner of this gif.