19 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Luhan Pov.:

The morning came quick and I somehow managed to wake up earlier than usual, but I don't know why. Is it because of the strange, but warm feeling that Aphi is lying next to me stugging up into my chest to bock the sun rays from hitting her face?! Or is it just me?! Well I don't mind it at all, but now I'm up only to be lost admiring her peaceful sleeping face again. "You know what, you looks much more cuter when you're asleep",I told the sleeping beauty beside me while caressing her cheek softly. A moment later I find myself playing with her soft long brown hair and that's when she turned away from me! And now the sun rays is hitting her face directly and she was mumbling something like: "Aaah ma turn the light off!" Before turning back and stugging into my chest again! Aishh this girl is really one of a kind, isn't she?! 

Suddenly the door of my room swung opened:

Dad:"LuHan you lazy bun, do you want to sleep till next day or what are you still doing in bed?!"

Me:"OMG pa please lower you voice, someone is still sleeping here!"

Dad:"Why,What,Who? Definitely not you, right? So who's still sleeping here, I don't see -//-"

Aphi:"Arrkk, what's with the noise?"

I see she is still half asleep, even if she is in the sitting position now her eyes are still shut tight.

Me:"See you wake her up!"

Dad:"APHI!!"

Me:"Aish Pa~~~!"

"Damn it why can't you let me sleep longer, it's Satureday  MOM and what's with your voice today it sounds strange!",Aphi whined, while rubbing her version clear. And my dad was like O.O, hahaha it's pretty hilarious!

As her sight is finally clear she said:"So mom what do you?", then as she is looking up she was like, "Mr.Lu!???!"

Before turning to me and :" Luhan?"

I could tell she was confused and that forgot about yesterday incident. Aigoo this girl has a memorie of a goldfish!

Me:"So Dad why did you came home so early? I thought you are going to stay there in China for another month!"

Dad:"Actually I wanted, but I am worried that you'll set the kitchen on fire like the last time I left you alone at home!"

Aphi giggled and I scoffs:"Yahh, don't laught it's not funny at all!"

Dad:"Oiii xiaolu sure it is, right Aphi?!"

Aphi:"Hahaha yes Ajushii!"

Me:"Kyaaa you two!"

I digged myself into my pillow and full the blanket over me.

"So you two? Ehmm last night? Something happened! Did you guys used any protactions?!", I could hear my dad asked Aphi.

Aphi:"huh, what no..-//-?!"

Dad:"You didn't OMG ?!"

Aphi:"No Ajushii, it's not like what you think! Nothing happened last night, really believe me!"

Dad:"Really but what about the hickey on your neck, it tells me otherwise?!"

Aphi:" Aish, Yah LuHan tell your dad that nothing happened last night!"

Dad:"So son what do you say?!"

 

Aphi Pov.:

"Please don't say something stupid! Please don't!", I was praying in my head, but what can you expected that deer to do...helping me dentying the facts.. Of course not! Instead he said that actually did happened !' And the thing that shocked me the most was the reaction of Mr.Lu, and I thought only my mom and family was crazy! 'Tsk ~~~, I am so happy... maybe I'll get a grandchild soon! FIGHTING you two!' Please someone slap me!!!

Mr.Lu:"Guys get ready, I will make breakfast for the both of you!"

Deer&Me:"Dae!"

...

[ At breakfast]

Guys guess, what's today's breakfast? Tik tok tik tok??? Well believe it or not it really had a whole lot of eggs! And the reason for that is just pure embarrassing! You know, Mr.Lu was like:"This is a very speacial breakfast just for you guys, since you guys lost a lot of 'energy' yesterday...you'll need to gain it again,right! So enjoy nae!" Sorry but am I somehow in the wrong story here?

...


How is the story so far?:

 

  .... Author : T.T I'm SORRY !!!