Meeting

The Beauty and the Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, Kibum arrived to work just a few minutes late. His usually neatly arranged hair lay on his head in a messy haystack while his eyes had dark circles around them, signaling just how little he had managed to sleep. He had been woken up by the stranger before and since then, he had been unable to fall asleep.

He had never felt this empty, nor this bare. He felt like he was wearing nothing even if his work-clothes clung tightly to each little curve of his body. He had always felt like people were trying to get a better glance at his skin by undressing him by their eyes, but only at that time did he actually feel like they had succeeded. A tiny, petrified part of his soul was waiting for someone to announced that finally, all his clothes - a T-shirt and some black trousers, nothing special - had melted into dark goo at his feet.

And still, the day passed albeit very sluggishly. Each hour felt like a month had flown by the petit blond as he tried his best to be at the customers' request when needed. He even managed to smile at them quite dazingly; although usually only when he thought of the odd stranger he kept imagining. 

He still remembered the musky scent that surrounded the odd, possibly nightly creature. It was sharp yet relaxing, citrusy with a hint of something bittersweet, maybe dark chocolate. It was unique: never in his life had Kibum's keen nose picked up such a fragrance.

He still remembered those brief touches. Skin against skin, or was it clothe against clothe? Had he just imagined those slender fingers running up his skin, marking it with that unique scent?

Kibum shook his head slightly, quickly putting the plate down in front of a customer. The male's eyes were set on him firmly as his lips curled upwards into a smirk. He seemed to be quite amused by the glint that present brightly in his soulful, yellowish eyes.

"Would you like anything else?" the boy asked politely, biting into his lower lip.

"No." The man's answer was court and dark as he turned to his food. Kibum nodded quickly and rushed off to do something else, shuddering a little as he recalled having those eyes set on him.

A few hours later, it was finally time for him to go home. Kibum was beyond exhausted, barely staying up on his wobbly feat. He bade his goodbye to his co-workers before quickly rushing out of the restaurant and making a dash to the bus stop. Glancing at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter