Wintery Delights

The Beauty and the Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hate Christmas." Taemin uttered softly, gazing at the brightly-decorated tiny tree that stood in the corner of the living room."So much... I wish people stopped celebrating it. But no, Kibum loves it. It makes no sense." he let out a sigh, leaning his head on his mate's shoulder. Not much later, his hateful words turned into childish whines as he received no response Minho."You know, maybe from time to time you could try talking with me. Especially when I'm complaining." he remarked with a huff, nuzzling his nose into the vampire's neck.

"You're just way too cute, Tae." the other spoke finally with a wide grin, pecking the younger's nose lightly."You know, you may not be in a holiday mood yet, but that doesn't mean that  you should be so moody, baby. Who knows, you may be getting plenty of presents this year." He lovingly brushed some soft hair out of his mate's eyes, hugging him close.

"You know... just cause I have a vampire that watches me like a hawk and loves me more than anyone else, it doesn't mean I'm suddenly rich or anything." Taemin's cheeks flushed a soft shade of red despite his words. He looked away, obviously incapable of staring into Minho's eyes as he continued."I mean, yes, you may shower me with gifts already. And the house looks a little better since we 'desperately' needed those rugs and stuff but.. I'm still bound to my chair. I still sleep in a cold bed in a rundown little room that I can only call mine because my best friend works his off for me. And I can only sit and wait.."

"Lee Taemin, stop that this instant." Minho spoke up finally, lightly grabbing the boy's chin, forcing him to look up."Just because temporarily you can't move it doesn't mean that you do nothing. I know that it's hard, trust me baby, I have been trying to get ahold of anyone that could help us. But we have to be patient and you know that. I love you, Kibum loves you and even Jonghyun is somewhat kind to you - not like that shadow friend of yours. I'm sure that it is hard for you like this... But you will never be left alone. We all have our little.. problems, flaws. For example, Jonghyun has a temper, if you haven't noticed yet. Kibum is too timid for his own good, he lets people push him around like he's nothing..." The vampire sighed, brushing their noses together lightly."And I.. well let's just say that I'm not as good as hunting as I claim to be. I am quick as lighting, but my aim can be a little off."

Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter