Blinded

The Beauty and the Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something was up.

Taemin could feel it clearly as he snuggled closer to Jinki, intimidated by the odd vibes in the air. He had just heard the familiar purr 'the vampire's - Jonghyun's - car, meaning that finally, Kibum was home.

And yet, the small boy felt like he didn't want to go and greet his good friend. Something made his heart ache... and yet, even he didn't know what for. It was like cold hands were wound tightly around his back, making him unable to move even more.

"You okay?" Jinki asked quietly, pulling the frail boy close to him."Bet you're scared cause you can feel Bloodsucker Number Two. Seems like Kibum's boyfriend brought over his boyfriend." Voice bitter and eyes laced with hate, the shadow spoke lowly, his eyes set solely at the small window."You know, I still want to get rid of them. And I could, just by one snap of my fingers. I would get Kibum and we would find someone nice for you. No vampires..."

"No thanks." The younger bit into his lower lip, his heart exploding with a wide array of feelings. Part of him was feeling scared: after all, Jinki could be cruel if he wished to be: it was in his blood... But another part of him was now eager.. His skin was burning, head spinning... 

It was like an odd spell had been put on him, charming him until his mind was wrapped only on the stranger that had yet to turn up.

Why did his presence effect Taemin so much? Who was he? Why was he there?

A low whine escaped pale lips as the door was nearly slammed open. Suddenly, strong arms tore Taemin off the couch and into a well-built chest, long-nails playing with fluffy hair. 

"Mine!" The stranger snarled at Jinki, clearly not fond of how close the shadow had been to his newfound object of affection.

"Oh. So both of you have decided to pair up with ers." Jinki muttered under his breath. Only Jonghyun could see the dangerous glint in his eyes as he dragged Kibum into the small room, holding his mate tight in his arms: he wasn't going to risk losing his lover to a clearly enraged beast.

"Well, life's like this," Kibum said with a bright grin as he managed to squeeze himself out of his vampire's arms, shuffling to Jinki to give him a quick hug."Thanks for taking care of Tae." he said, glancing at the younger who was still in Minho's strong hold. 

"Yeah." the shadow muttered."You know, I would wear a scarf at night. Who knows what they have in store for you."

"Stop." Taemin's voice was quiet as he turned to look at his friend, but a foreign fire was burning in his eyes."You may not like them, but that doesn't mean that you should insult people you don't even give a chance to introduce themselves."

"Oh, so the little one has a big mouth when he's held by someone." Jinki rolled his eyes."I hope you do know, Minnie that I could have crushed you when we first met. I didn't. You should be thankful to me."

"Leave. Now." Kibum glared at his friend, completely shocked by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter