Introduction

The Beauty and the Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Yes, this is being rewritten. Please don't ask why (link to original will be in the next chapter) I changed my mind so suddenly... And please, keep supporting me. It would be an honor, honestly. I am doing this purely because of how upset I am right now and obviously, I'm not doing the right thing...but please, understand me, okay?

The night was cold. The first snow had fallen already, covering everything within sight with a thick, white blanket. A small figure was walking down the rode, shivering violently as only a light coat was covering its frail form.

"I should have told him that there are no buses after eight." A soft, someone feminine voice muttered, laced with remorse."Only Kim Kibum can decide to walk home in the ing snow at this ing hour!" The voice continued a little louder the figure's shoulders slumped a little. Kim Kibum still had a long way to go until he would reach his home, and he knew it very well.

However, he was stopped in his tracks when something rushed past him at an insane speed. Eyes wide open, the fragile male looked around in pure fright, heartbeat already picking up.

"I'm not food. I'm not food." he chanted quietly as he took a deep breath before starting to walk again, shuddering as a cool wind lifted his scarf, letting some freezing snowflakes land on his exposed skin. He picked up his pace, looking around in every few moments as he could feel something near him still.

Kim Kibum didn't mind the creatures of the night, but he was terrified of becoming their food, or toy.

It took many, many minutes for the male to reach the small, rundown house he called his home. He shook his hair and body slightly to get rid of all the snowflakes before rushing into his home's inviting warmth. He discarded his soaked clothing as he slammed the door shut and made his way to the living room where a petit male was, sitting on the old, worn-out couch.

"Finally!" He said with a grin, bangs falling into cofe-colored eyes."I thought that you had disappeared or something!"

"My boss offered me a ride but he seemed drunk. And he was intent on me working overtime." Kibum grumbled, still trembling a little as he combed through his soft, pale-blond hair with delicate fingers."Now I regret staying."

"Why are you still working there again?" The other boy asked with a low sigh."You could always find some other place, anyone would love to employ you..."

"Yeah, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter