The Love Letter

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt

Sehun and Seohyun sometimes gives each other thier house's key so that if something happened they will be able to manage things. One day, Seohyun calls Sehun to her house, she said that she will cook him a perfect dinner but then, she forget to buy the ingredient.

_I can go and buy it with you, it's okay, everyone can't remember everything and plan in just a few hours.

Sehun smile and comfort her.

_You say that make me feel more guilty, you always comfort me, that won't make me a better person, oppa!!!!! I want you to blame meeeeee

_Oh stop with those aegyo, will you?

Sehun smile at Seohyun childish reaction.

_I will go buy the ingredient, and i'll be fast, so will you wait for me a minute?

Seohyun says and looks at him with her puppy eyes and pouts. She don't want to bother him, she invite him her today so that he could spend an evening with her, enjoy himself in happiness and comfortable but then she forgot about this, what a nightmare!!! She don't want him to fix her mistakes all the time like that, Seohyun herself feel that not right.

_And i want to go alone, can i? Oppa~~~

Seohyun hold Sehun's hands and shake it right to left, left to right until he give up and says:

_Okay, but be careful.

Then Seohyun hugs him, she smile widely and grap the wallet on the table, disappear with a big sound of the door when she slam it.

_This girl...

Sehun happily smile and shake his head. He go around her litte appartment, her house is always that neat and clean, Sehun was going to step the he stumble by the small cabinet and a letter fall down from it. He was going to let it in the cabinet but then, a line attract his curiousity.

"To my beloved Seohyunie,"

_Huh?

Then Sehun open it.

"To my beloved Seohyunie,

I am so sorry for sending you a letter like this but i have to. Do you remember your blog? I still follow it and there you wrote:

"My lover must be:

-Tall and handsome (have tooooooo)

-Older than me.

-Good at math.

-Kind and sweet.

-Romantic.

-He have to make me remember my daddy, like my dad~

-Love me!!!!!!!!!

-No CHEATING cause i hate it ><

-No girls, no beer, no wine, no cigarette,... things that the same cause i can't take it, my dad is a great man and he don't need those things to be great to me.

-There will be more but right now just remember those."

First, i don't know if i'm handsome to you or not but i'm definitely very tall, and i'm older than you, so those are qualified to me, okay? I'm not so good at Math, i'm normal but i'll try. I'm not very kind but i'll be the sweetest person in the world to you, i promise. I'm not romantic yet but because of you, i've learn Shakespear's love poem, watch several love movies, im sure that i'm more romantic than i think i am. Next, i have not meet your dad yet but in future i will, and when i meet him, i will try my best to be like him, i promise this too. I have loved you since i see you in the library, the place i've never think that i will enter that place that much, you know what? Just because you enter that place too much. I can make sure that i won't cheating on you with another girl because i don't want to see you cry or sad. And i can make sure with you that i will quit play with girls, quit drinking beer and wine and i don't even know how to smoke cigarette. When you remember more, please text me or post it on your blog, i will make it come true. I maybe not the most perfect person but i will try to be as perfect as i can.

I Love You.

Will You Be My Girlfriend, Seo Ju Hyun?

Answer me soon, okay, you kave no idea how much i want your answer, neither you accept or not, so please make a quick decision. I'll be waiting.

Love,

Kai"

When Sehun done reading it, he was shocked. This is Kai? Who is this person? Did Seohyun accept him? What kind of person is he? Is he really love Seohyun?

So many question pop out of Sehun's head but then he was awaked by the knock sounds out the door, maybe Seohyun is home. He ran out to open the door.

_Seohyun, you're... Who are you?

There is a boy stand in front of him. He have a dark skin, he is kind of good looking and they might have the same height.

_Me? I'm Kai.

Kai?

"Love,

Kai"

The imagine of two last line of the letter flash in Sehun's memory.

_And who are you? Is this Seohyun's house?

_...

_Hello?

_Sorry, this...this...isn't, sorry.

Sehun stutter and smile. Kai smile in sadness and says:

_Sorry, my mistake, maybe it's too late.

_Huh?

_Nothing, sorry again.

Kai said and quickly run out of her house. Sehun sigh and close the door, go back into the kitchen After that about 10 minutes, Seohyun come back with two hands full of food.Sehun act normal, smile and help her making their late dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for update the story this lateeeeeeeee

Enjoy reading it~