Sehun and Seohyun

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt

Yesterday was Sehun's birthday, everyone happy for him, cogratulated or wished for him, at least sent happy birthday messages to him because they can't celebrate it with him but the person he wanted the most wasn't. All day, he hope for her messages, her calls non-stop but he felt very hopeless now.

Seohyun on the other hand, felt upset too. It's her boyfriend's birthday but she wasn't sent him any messages or called him to greet him, only think about Kai and that broken relationship. She afraid if she calls Sehun now, he will angry at her.

_What should i do, unnie?

_I don't know, i thought you and him were in a relationship, he will understand it for you honey, don't be worried. Call him now, Seohyunnie~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri, Seohyun's unnie was called when she freak out the most.

_What should i say if i call him?

_What should you say if you call him? "Oppa, I'm sorry for my attitute yesterday, i was sick and my stupid memory wasn't work..."

"Oppa, I'm sorry for my attitute yesterday, i was sick and my stupid memory wasn't work and i forgot your birthday, can i do anything for you instead?"

"I don't know, Seohyun, i was very upset, do you understand?"

"I understand it, can i have another day to celebrate it again with my lovely and mercy boyfriend?"

"Well, if you said so..."

"Amusement Park ok oppa?"

"Ok, 3pm Hyunnie~"

That's it, he's happy again, he just need an apologize from her is enough.

_YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UNNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh, HE FORGAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_I know, i heard it SEOHYUNNIE~~~~~~~~~~~~ STOP YELLING INTO THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Kkk, sorry unnie~

And Seohyun had a date with Sehun today afternoon. She is so excited that she can't stop smiling. If she said she still love Kai, it's not a lie but if she said she don't love Sehun, that's a lie, a big one. Kai is the past and Sehun is the future, both can bring happiness but it all depend on her. Seohyun chose Sehun FOR NOW.

3pm, Amusement Park....

_OPPA~~~~~~~~~

_Hyunnie, annyeong~

_I miss you, oppa~~~~~~~~ I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for yesterday! I swear today wil be the best day of your life Sehun oppa~

Seohyun hold Sehun's hand and drag him to the rollercoaster....

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sehun shouted, as a happy person.

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouted Seohyun but she is scare.

Then Seohyun drag him to a ghost house....

_SEOHYUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_KKKK, It's fun oppa~ This is fun~~~~~~

Sehun shouted and hold Seohyun's hand tightly. Seohyun feels like she is Sehun oppa's mother and he is the scary son, just like the family next to them. Wait, they aren't a family, they are... A GHOST FAMILY!!!!!!

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seohyun runs out fast.

_See, i told you it's scary!

Sehun laughs and act angry to Seohyun, who is now breath heavily like she was chased by a dog. Seohyun pouted and left which cause Sehun to runs after her and keep saying "I'm sorry, Hyunnie~"

_When can i stop sorry-ing Hyunnie?

_When you finish 1000 time saying it!

_WHAT?????????????????

Then Sehun and Seohyun were caught by a picking teddy bear machine. Seohyun wants the teddy bear that have the line "My Destiny". Sehun tried his best and losing almost all his coin for the bear but they caught 2. One has the line Seohyun wanted and another has "You Are"

_Here, this for you.

_What? But i want the other one oppa~

_Because you like it, so i will keep it. I like this one, you have to keep this one, couple always do that~

_But this is not couple things!!!!!!

Seohyun pouts and starts jumping.

_Read all two lines please~

_"You Are" "My Destiny"?

_Uh huh~

_Fine, i'll take this one!

_That's my Seohyun~

Sehun smiles to Seohyun's childish. They went home and Sehun said:

_Today is my best day ever, Seohyun ah!

_I knew it~

Seohyun kiss Sehun on the cheek and he blush. Seohyun smiles and jokes him that he look just like a girl who was kissed by a guy suddenly. And Sehun kiss her on her lips.

_That's a girl who was kissed by a guy suddenly.

_Not fair~

Seohyun blush and hug Sehun, they keep hugging until they walk out of the Amusement Park.

From a far place, a jealous pair of eyes looking at them for a second, then left.