I Don't Want To Loved Again

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt
Seohyun's POV: Today is about a week since the first time i been America. I stayed with my unnie's family, Yuri unnie and her husband-Nickhun. I went to a school and being treated very good. Everyone are nice and friendly, noy like "him", they're truthful and kind hearted. Yesterday, i went to the library to borrow some books, i was stuck because the rain. It was but after that, i relized that the librarian, he was too. Maybe he was came back from that teacher's room or something and then the rain suddenly came. I think so because he was wet. I came nearer and he relized it, he turned around and said hi to me, then he smiled. His smile made me go insane, i wasn't think that he is this handsome, i have never looked directly at him, just his hands when he mark the books for me. "Hi, my name is Sehun~" "I am Seohyun, nice to meet you~" "Me too" "Are you Korean? You look really like one!" "Oh, you are Korean? Yes, i am. Good to speak Korean again. You like reading?" "Yes, i am. They are helpful and knowledges. Why do you ask?" "Because all self-improvement books are under a name- Seohyun." "Really? I didn't relized i have borrow that much self-improvement books." "You didn't, but i did and i always looking at you under this glasses" Sehun took out a glasses and smiled again, i smiled too, he made my mood better then but always? Why did my heart beat like it can broke that moment when he said he always looking at me? He asked me for my phone number and i have his too. Wa~~ Sehun even took a picture of us and save as the picture of my contact so i took him too. After the rain stopped, he took me home. Now i like a girl have just fell in love for the first time. I keep looking at his picture. Why do i act like this? Am i loving Sehun? But i have just broken up with Kai and i am not ready for this yet! I don't want to love, i scare to be hurt so much. I look at the picture on my table, it's Kai and me, happily smile when we went to the amusement park. I can't deny that i am missing him right now. But... Is Kai missing me now? He might be at somewhere with Yoona, right, the y, hot queenka. He will regret, Sehun is way better that him a milion times! I threw the picture outside the house and cry. I always like that, just know to cry and hide my emotions, cheat myself and always be the one who suffer the most hurtful pain. I need to stand up for myself but i can't even i know what i have to do. Am i too weak too chage myself?