Kai

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt

After Seohyun left, Kai and Yoona is the hottest couple in their school, Kai was very happy because of that. But his happiness didn't last long. Yoona keeped wanting them to step another step, she wanted him to be her first, she wanted more than just hold hands, hugs, kisses,... But Kai didn't. He just want to play around, maybe she is his future wife but he understood that they was too young. He objected. And Yoona stopped being his lovable girlfriend. She go out with guys, have s** and then go back to Kai, acted like nothing happenned.

_You did it with plenty of guys right?

_Who told you?

Yoona answer Kai's suspicious question by another question and Kai is not happy.

_Nobody, i found it myself, now, answer my question!

_...Yeah, what?

_Seohyun would never did it to me! Then you did?

_Seohyun? SEOHYUN? You never tired of mentioning her right? Is she your girlfriend or i am your girlfriend? I am not SEOHYUN, ok? My name is YOONA! You always treat me like Seohyun! That girl like this, that girl like that... You even give me potato and books on my birthday! KIM JONG IN! Look at yourself first!

Yoona shouted and cried. Kai relized how he treated Yoona. He treated her exactly like how he treated Seohyun before, he felt guilty and upset at the same time. Guilty for Yoona, she was always support him like Seohyun before! He thinked about Seohyun again!

_Yoona, i'm sorry.

_And?

_I think we need to break up, i am too obsessed with Seohyun, i can't make sure of your future, i'm sorry.

Kai said. Yoona openned her eyes widely. She was shocked. She thought he will beg for her forgiveness, not breaking up with her!

_Sorry? You think sorry is enough?

_What do you want? I'm tired of you, sick of your actions and upset because you never care about my feelings! WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE, YOONA? What do you want?

_Care about your feelings? Why don't you go and find Seohyun?

Kai walked away, felt worse than ever. This is the first time he miss his ex-girlfriend so much, he miss her voice, her hand, her hugs, her kisses, everything belong to her.

Flashback:

"_Seohyun.

_Hm?

_I... Happy birthday~

_I... Thank you~ I love you~

_You don't like it right? Why did you accept it?

_I like everything you give me, Jongin~"

 

"_Seohyun, i...

_Jongin, what happenned? Who hit you? Why don't you hit back?

_My father, he hit me because i told him i won't take over his company, i won't control it.

_Was he angry?

_He was. Don't worry, oppa. Hey, maybe you can lean on my shoulder?

_No, that so girl-like! I am the one who should say that to you!

_So be tough! Smile for me~ Buing buing~"

End flashback.

Kai openned his phone, old messages by Seohyun.

'Jongin, you black pig~ Wake up~'

'Jongin~ Eat lunch now~ You will die if you don't eat but you will die too if you eat fast food, come to my house, i will cook for you~'

'Jongin~ Sleep now~ You will be very tired if you don't sleep at noon, the teacher can't control himself anymore~'

'Jongin~ Stop sleeping in class~'

'Jongin~ Eat dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~'

'Jongin~ Sleep now~ Stop playing games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

.........

Seohyun care about him so much.

_Seohyun, i miss you~ I need to feel you here right now~