My First Truthful Boyfriend

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt
Seohyun's POV: Today, i woke up late because i keep thinking about Sehun oppa. It has been weeks since i saw Sehun oppa. He helped me, i said thank and went away. He is too good and too nice to be with me. What if he only be good to me because i look too disappointed and poor? But i don't have time to think about it anymore, i have to go to school hurry!!! There's a car!!! Ouch! What happenned? Am i dead? Wait, not yet. Wa~ So painful~ I look at the road and... Sehun oppa lies there!!! SEHUN OPPA PUSH ME OUT THE ROAD TO TAKE THAT CAR!!! " SEHUN OPPA" I hug him tightly and call the hospital. 5 minutes latter, an ambulance arrived. Oppa, please wake up. If anything happen to you, i might die too. I am so sorry oppa. I shouldn't have to be too good to a stupid girl like me. Oppa!!! I forgot my 'go to school' and hold his hand in the hospital now. They are running in the emergency room. Oppa, please wake up. He... He still awake. He takes a paper out his pocket and give it to me with a small box. Then, they push him in. I open the paper. It... It... has... "Seo Joo Hyun, will you be my girlfriend?" I cried. Oppa, why do you habe to love a girl like me? There are millions girls out there wnt your love and you choosed me? And i am too stupid to relize how great it is to be the one special to him. Should i open the box? I am too scare to open it. I slowly open. It is couple rings. It is beautiful, just like Sehun oppa. I don't know what to do. Someone could tell me the answer? The doctor came out. "Doctor, how is him?" "Um, he might sleep a couple days. His head were hit too hard but he will be alright. Don't worry, i know your boyfriend will wake up soon" "Yes, my...boyfriend" Oppa, i am sorry. I will repay you now. I will kick my scare aside and be your girlfriend. You won't like Kai right? Kai... If only he could be like Sehun oppa, if only... No, from now, i am Seo Joo Hyun, Oh Sehun's girlfriend and my heart will only belong to him. I walk in the room, oppa is sleeping peacefully. "Oppa, please wake up soon ok?" I kiss his forehead and smile. I wear the ring in my finger and do the same to him. "From now oppa, we are one" Then everyday, i always come and tell him my stories then kiss his cheek to say goodbye. I wonder where's his parents? They don't want to visit him? Today is a full month since he left me. "Oppa, the doctor said just a couple days. You don't want to see me?" And i cried. Again. Egerytime is a story and some complain about this. Then i cried. "Oppa, don't you hear me? I love you oppa. Please, come back for me!" "..." He didn't say anything. I hold his hand and lie there crying. "Seo... Seohyun... Don't...cry." "Oppa!" He wakes up. He really wakes up now. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course oppa!"