Meet You Again

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt

Seohyun POV:

Today is the day me and Hunnie oppa come back to Korean. We dated for 1 year and he is the best person ever. He is sweet and he helped me in everything even cooking. His friends are friendly and nice to me, not like everyone in my old school. And all the unnies, oppas are so good~ I can't wait for my mom to see this, she must be so happy to see me have so much good friends like them~ We landed Korea but Sehun oppa felt not so good so i wait for him with his friend outside the rest room.

174529354FF3215C0F1F58

_Oppa~ What take you so long?

Suddenly, i relize a person, he sit in front of me. It's...KAI.

tumblr_m938mqUUbB1rdju9vo1_500.jpg

Seem like he doesn't notice me. I wonder is he still with Yoona unnie or not? He look up, omg, he is going to see me~~~~~~~ LOOK AWAY YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

End Seohyun POV.

Seohyun moves a little to a side but Kai already saw her.

_Seo...Seohyun?

Kai come toward Seohyun and grap her hand.

_You are Seohyun right? Where have you been? What are you doing? What is those clothes? I thought you hate this kind of clothes?

_Who...Who are you? Who is Seohyun? I am not Seohyun!

_You are! You think that i can't organize your voice?

_At least i am not the Seohyun you looking for! Let go of me!!!!!

_Seohyun, i broke up with Yoona right after i knew that you went away. Please come back and be my lover! Please Seohyun, i haven't have any good sleep since you gone!

_N..No, i already have a boyfriend, let go of me now!!!!!!!

Kai was shocked, he thought that Seohyun can't stop loving him but he was wrong, she was changed, the pain he brought her was to big so she have to find someone else to full fill it again while he think about that pain he caused in 1 year without her. A boy came out from the rest room and go to Seohyun's direction.

4d2Mt.jpg

Kai POV:

He hold Seohyun's hand.

_Seohyunnie, let's go~

_But oppa...

She look at me like telling me that "Bastard, let go of my hand, that's my lover!". I let her hand go from my grip. I let her go and she is taken now. I felt bad for it.

_Sorry, i mistake you and my friend.

The words came out and i felt my mouth have something bitter. I want her, i love her but it was too late, she won't love me back because she love that person now.

_Have a good day, sorry again.

End Kai POV.

Kai leaves and Seohyun look at him the last time then hug Sehun's arm.

_Oppa, let's go~

_Who's that?

_I don't know, he already told that he mistake me with his friend.

_Ok.