Seohyun's Weakness

I Was Born To Be Loved, Not To Be Hurt
We all know that a girl or a boy's weakness is the one they love the most was hurt. So does Seohyun. She can't deny that Kai is still in her heart but it was just that Seohyun now love Sehun more. One day, Seohyun goes out to buy some food to cook for Sehun and his mother. She goes to the supermarket. When she was on way home, she heard a loud noise. "Must be a fight. I should stay away from them." Seohyun thought and about to leave quickly when she heard "Kai, i told you so many time already but you didn't listen. You see how you broke my sister's heart?" Seohyun look at the fight. She was right, it was Kai agaist a group of people. Kai looks desparate and his body is cover with the bruises. His mouth is covered with blood and he is lying on the ground. "Kai, you shouldn't left her at first." The boy in front of Kai smile. "However Yoona is still a game. I don't like her at first. Maybe i did but only a few days, who know i will stop loving her in such a short time?" Kai hardly said with his arrogant attitute. Seohyun was shocked. "You are not like the old days anymore oppa." Seohyun felt very dissappointed. She shake her head in pain. "You stop that y words right now! I know you loved someone else! When i found her, i will make her suffer like how you did to my little Yoona!" He kicked Kai the last time and left with his friends. "Don't you ever come near her." Kai yelled and tried to stand up. Seohyun saw him stand up then tried to run but she made some noise so Kai found her. "Seohyun." "I am not Seohyun you know." "I know you are her. How lond have you been here?" "Not so long but long enough to here all your words." Seohyun coldly said and walked away. "Seohyun! Do you know who is that girl?" "I don't know, don't want to know and don't need to know about that!" Seohyun angrily said. Some jealous emotion got in her mind. "It's you!" "What? Sorry but i already have a boyfriend who i love the most and love me back very truthful, and most important, won't leave me for another girl!" Seohyun walked very fast away but Kai chased her and caught Seohyun. "Did you said the true? That you love him?" "Yes." Seohyun simply answer and look away. "No Seohyun, look at me, look at my eyes and tell me, does it true that you will love that guy more than me?" Kai hold Seohyun's shoulder and angrily yelled. "YES! Kai, yes." Seohyun looked directly in Kai's eyes and answer in his surprise. "Really?" Kai walked away but his pain in his leg prevent him to. He suffered the pain and tried to stand up but failed. Seohyun felt her heart broke and the sound is so loud. She walked to Kai and hold him hand, helped Kai to stand up. After all, Kai is still Seohyun's weakness if we don't count Sehun in. "I thought you hate me." Kai slightly asked when Seohyun helped him by hold his hand over her shoulder and let him lean against her body. "We are friend or not, i will still help you." Seohyun looked at the ground. "So you pity me? I don't need anyone to pity me!" Kai is angry. He was going to go by himself when Seohyun said "I am not pity you, this action from my heart, the broken one and it was trying to recover." Kai just keep his head low and go with Seohyun.