The Rules

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
Things to Remember:
 
1. All cameras would be watching your every move. So if ever you attempt on breaking the rules, think twice.
2. Be true to yourself, but observe good manners and etiquette.
3. Do the tasks with all your heart. Never give up.
 
So those are the basic rules to follow when we get to the boarding house. We are also not allowed to get out. Meaning that would be our temporary home. I feel nervous knowing that I would stay with 47 strangers. They said there would be three people in one room and I hope I would end up with Yana and Lizzy.
 
We exchanged contact numbers and I went home with Miyu and Cherry. I prepared all my things and we had a mini sleep over at my place. I don't know if I can still sleep.. Omoo...
 
Miyu: Ya.. Leeteuk oppa even winked at you! You lucky girl!
 
Leeteuk did, and that made me blush. Everyone saw it. Those girls probably want me to be killed right now. But then again, it's not my fault.
 
You: *blush* Aniyo.. You're also lucky because you and Cherry met Sungmin and Donghae oppa!
 
I tried to be as humble as possible, but deep inside I want to burst because of happiness. I feel like giggling right now.
 
Miyu: But still.. that's nothing compared to Leeteuk oppa's gestures! I knew it! You captured his attention!
Cherry: I agree! And he even gave you a rose!
You: It was Kyuhyun oppa's idea, you know. *smiles*
Miyu: You're so humble, _____. *smiles*
 
Oh right, he did. I kept the rose inside my bag and placed it immediately at the vase. I even took a picture holding that rose because I know it would die a few days from now. Miyu, Cherry and I talked about how awesome Super Junior is until it was midnight.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Donghae: Great job, hyung. You made your first move.
Leeteuk: It was Kyuhyun's idea. But I'm happy she got in.
Donghae: Of all the girls, I know she's the one who's always on your mind.
Leeteuk: Yeah, you're right. There's something special about her.
Donghae: And you even downloaded that song she sang a while ago. *laughs*
Kyuhyun: But hyung, don't be such a bias. You will still meet a thousand of girls tomorrow. She might not be the only one who would capture your attention.
Leeteuk: I know.. But I can't help it. She's just too rare and special..
Ryeowook: Aish, I don't really get it why hyung wants to marry soon. *sighs* If I were to choose, I would live alone for the rest of my life.
Kyuhyun: Because hyung is old~ old~
 
Evil maknae. Hahahaha. They started running like kids inside the dorm, distracting Sungmin and the rest of the members. Donghae remained to where he was, just like a kid, exploring the stars and the skyscrapers. I wish I was as free as him.
 
Leeteuk: Donghae! Aren't you going to join us?
Donghae: I will. Go ahead, hyung.
 
So I played hide and seek with the two maknaes until we were very tired. I was able to forget my worries about the reality search, but that girl.. she's still on my mind.
 
"I wanna love you, I can't live without you.."
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae's song kept on playing, which explains to me what my heart is feeling. Future wife, I wanted you to be there when I fall, I wanted you to see me through it all. I want you to love only me. Worse, I wanted you.
 
It was already 2am in the morning, yet I am wide awake. The SJ members were sleeping already. Might as well sleep. I don't want to have eyebags the next day.
 
And so I did. Another batch of girls, I will see tomorrow.